Daniel Wimsatt, LCSW

Daniel Wimsatt, LCSW

Social Work  ·
Daniel Wimsatt, LCSW is a social worker in Chicago, IL. He specializes in social work and psychotherapy.

53 W Jackson Blvd Ste 1642

Chicago, IL 60604

Learn about Daniel Wimsatt

This content was provided by Daniel Wimsatt "I believe in deeply listening to my patient's struggles. My therapeutic style is best describe as eclectic, with a focus on cognitive therapy and relationships. I respect that we all have different paths and that no two people are the same. I have over 12 years of clinical experience, with specialties in depression, anxiety and addiction."

• Social Work
  • Psychotherapy

Daniel Wimsatt does not have any board certifications listed.

• Psychotherapy Services

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor
    Other Education | Completed 2001

Daniel Wimsatt has no awards or honors listed.

Daniel Wimsatt has no media or publications listed.

Daniel Wimsatt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Daniel Wimsatt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Daniel Wimsatt's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Daniel Wimsatt to family and friends

Daniel Wimsatt's Performance

Had the pleasure of working with Dan during a particularly stressful time in my life. My father had recently passed away and I was having difficulty in my personal and professional relationships as well as thinking through broader career decisions. I spent an hour with Dan 4x a month for a little...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dan was just what I needed - he helped me work through some family issues that were becoming increasingly stressful. Dan is straight forward and has a kind demeanor that I found very helpful.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Mr. WImsatt is extraordinarily professional and skillful at his craft. Just as important, he is exceptionally compassionate, and I was particularly impressed with his ability to empathize with me throughout our relationship. I saw him for help with a substance abuse issue that adversely affected my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dan was the type of professional needed to help work through life challenges that even the best of friends wouldn't understand. While difficult, the process led me to make the decisions necessary to find a new healthy environment. I'm very thankful for those many months of a safe place to talk.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dan is an amazing professional! I could not be happier. I am now living a joyful and fulfilling life thanks to Dan!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Are you Daniel Wimsatt?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Marriage & Family Therapy