Daniel Wimsatt, LCSW

Social Work ·  Male · Age 45

Daniel Wimsatt

Loop Office

53 W Jackson Blvd Ste 1642 Chicago, IL 60604

Daniel Wimsatt, LCSW is a social worker in Chicago, IL. He specializes in social work and psychotherapy.

Daniel Wimsatt accepts

Daniel Wimsatt accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Daniel Wimsatt treats your condition or procedure

Daniel Wimsatt's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Psychotherapy Services

I believe in deeply listening to my patient's struggles. My therapeutic style is best describe as eclectic, with a focus on cognitive therapy and relationships. I respect that we all have different paths and that no two people are the same. I have over 12 years of clinical experience, with specialties in depression, anxiety and addiction.

• Social Work

Daniel Wimsatt?
Daniel Wimsatt's Performance
What People Say About Daniel Wimsatt, LCSW
RecentMost Helpful
Dan was instrumental in providing me with the mental tools and insights to deal with my alcoholism. He enabled me to get an understanding of the disease. He was very supportive and also unafraid to point out harsh truths. I would recommend him to anyone looking to deal with substance abuse.
×Post a ResponseAre you Daniel Wimsatt, LCSW?
Had the pleasure of working with Dan during a particularly stressful time in my life. My father had recently passed away and I was having difficulty in my personal and professional relationships as well as thinking through broader career decisions. I spent an hour with Dan 4x a month for a little more than a year. He made it a point to listen to what I had to say and challenged me to think through my emotions so I could use my experiences in a positive way moving forward. I highly recommend Dan!
×Post a ResponseAre you Daniel Wimsatt, LCSW?
Dan was just what I needed - he helped me work through some family issues that were becoming increasingly stressful. Dan is straight forward and has a kind demeanor that I found very helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Daniel Wimsatt, LCSW?
Mr. WImsatt is extraordinarily professional and skillful at his craft. Just as important, he is exceptionally compassionate, and I was particularly impressed with his ability to empathize with me throughout our relationship. I saw him for help with a substance abuse issue that adversely affected my standing with the Illinois Bar. Thanks to his help, I am now in good professional standing in addition to being a happier and healthier person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Daniel Wimsatt, LCSW?
Dan was the type of professional needed to help work through life challenges that even the best of friends wouldn't understand. While difficult, the process led me to make the decisions necessary to find a new healthy environment. I'm very thankful for those many months of a safe place to talk.
×Post a ResponseAre you Daniel Wimsatt, LCSW?
Dan is an amazing professional! I could not be happier. I am now living a joyful and fulfilling life thanks to Dan!
×Post a ResponseAre you Daniel Wimsatt, LCSW?
Dan is a very talented professional in his field. His approach was very non intrusive yet very effective in leading discussions towards the core of what I was looking to solve. The sessions I spent with him evolved to topics I voluntarily wanted to cover and wanted his expertise on. What was very unique is he didn't tell you what to do rather talk about the underlying behavior and emotions that lead people to make certain decisions or feel a certain way and talk about what is ok to explore.
×Post a ResponseAre you Daniel Wimsatt, LCSW?
Dan was an excellent therapist. He was an excellent listener. He helped me to better understand myself in a positive way, which enabled me to start living a fullfllling life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Daniel Wimsatt, LCSW?

How was your experience with Daniel Wimsatt?

Compare Providers