Dr. Daniel Warren, DC

Dr. Daniel Warren, DC

Chiropractic  ·
Dr. Daniel Warren, DC is a chiropractor in Fountain Valley, CA and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from Los Angeles College Of Chiropractic in 1993 and specializes in chiropractic, chiropractic sports medicine, and more.Read his story

17931 Euclid St

• Health Net
  • Health Net of California

Learn about Dr. Warren

Dr. Warren's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Warren "My Name is Dr. Daniel Warren. I have been a Chiropractor in the Huntington Beach and Fountain Valley area for about 22 years now. My focus is to bring health and wellness to everyone. I have been married to a wonderful woman named Sylvia for the past 22 years, and we have 3 boys, named Daniel, Tyler and Nicholas. I am very active in the community; I have been coaching Pop Warner Football for the past 13 years. Some of my other hobbies include surfing and traveling. I became aware of Chiropractic through my sister. She was involved in a horrible car accident and all of the "regular" doctors just wanted to do is give her medication. After being frustrated, she sought the care of a Chiropractor. I used to take her to the appointments and after about 3 weeks, she was almost completely out of pain and was able to drive herself and actually go to work. I was amazed and intrigued by this and wanted to know how Chiropractic worked. After realizing that Chiropractic treated the cause not the symptom, I wanted to become one myself.Chiropractic Education I began my education at Orange Coast College, and then went onto Los Angeles College of Chiropractic where I graduated in 1993. I have been in practice along with my brother, Dr. John Warren for approximately 18 years now. About 8 years ago, I myself suffered from back pain. I was involved in a surfing accident and had severe lower back pain along with sciatica, pain and numbness radiating down my leg and into my left foot. That's when I was introduced to "decompression". Decompression is a relatively new technology that can actually physically reduce the size of disc bulges. I was in so much pain; I would try just about anything. Once I finished the recommended 20 visit program, I was completely out of pain and the leg pain and numbness was gone for good. I could actually run and play baseball and football with my boys. Since this new type of treatment helped me so much, my brother and I decided to get the best decompression table available and in the past 8 years have been helping hundreds of people who suffer from neck or back pain. They can live a pain free life without the use of harmful drugs and or invasive procedures such as injections or surgery."

This content was provided by Dr. Warren "We help to treat the person as a whole. We look to the cause of the symptom. We take a Natural approach and do not perform any unnecessary tests or exams. We will find the cause of your discomfort and get you healthy again.  "

• Chiropractic
  • Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Pain Medicine
  • Physical Therapy
  • Preventive Medicine
  • Vascular Sonography

Dr. Warren does not have any board certifications listed.

• Decompression
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Ultrasound
  • Wellness Examination
  • X-Ray

No malpractice history found for California.

• Los Angeles College Of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated 1993

Dr. Warren has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Warren has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Warren does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Warren and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Warren's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Dr. Warren?

How was your experience with Dr. Warren?