Dr. Daniel Shaye, DC

Chiropractic •  Male • Age 51

Dr. Shaye

Performance Chiropractic

1307 Jamestown Rd Ste 103 Williamsburg, VA 23185

Dr. Daniel Shaye, DC is a Chiropractor in Williamsburg, VA. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Shaye to book an appointment.

Dr. Shaye's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Shaye

Dr. Shaye?
I've been a hair stylist for over 30 years. I've been suffering with neck and shoulder pains for over 10 years. I heard about Dr. Shaye from a client, she spoke so highly of him that I had to see for myself. I've been going to Performance Chiropractic for a couple of months now and I'm feeling great. I can lift my grandson now with no pain. Thanks to Dr. Shaye and his wonderful staff (Danny and Amber) so sweet, warm and welcoming. God Bless you !!!
Cindy Strong – May 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Shaye, DC?
All I can say is awesome! I have been going to Dr. Shaye for about 2 weeks for vertigo. My symptoms are about 75% better! Love the staff -everyone is so helpful.
Tracie Showalter in Williamsburg VA – Mar 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Shaye, DC?
I am very happy with every aspect of my care at Dr. Shaye's medical practice. The space creates a feeling of calmness and confidence from the time I walk in the door. The staff is very friendly and extremely helpful. Dr. Shaye focuses attention on me rather than elsewhere during our appointments and he cares about my healing. All the massage therapists are excellent but Lana is truly in a class by herself. She has helped me immensely on the road to wellness!
Stephanie Gallas in Williamsburg, VA – Feb 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Shaye, DC?
Friendly, fast and efficient service.
Don W in Williamsburg, VA – Sep 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Shaye, DC?
My new normal is so much better after my treatments with Dr. Shaye. The constant, everyday pain is no longer there!
Mary S in Williamsburg, VA – Jul 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Shaye, DC?
I have been suffering with upper back pain for a long time. After attending a few appointments with Dr. Shaye, I noticed how much my back has improved. I am now able to sleep at night without being in constant pain. I would recommend Dr. Shaye to anyone who is tired of living of suffering with back pain. He has an amazing staff and it is a very relaxing environment.
Cheryl G. in Williamsburg, VA – Jun 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Shaye, DC?
Dr. Shaye was very professional and helpful. He saw me while I was vacationing the same day I hurt myself. Great clinic!
Jordan C in Williamsburg, VA – Jun 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Shaye, DC?
I drove for the first time in four months! Also, there is less pain. The staff (Nick and Kathy) is wonderful. They are always helpful, thoughtful and patient.
anonymous in Williamsburg, VA – May 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Shaye, DC?
Professional and got the job done!
Hashim in Williamsburg, VA – May 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Shaye, DC?
Nick, thank you for always greeting me and my daughter with a warm welcome and a friendly smile. Whether you are on the phone or helping a client at the front desk, you always take time to say good morning. Your morning enthusiasm along with your kindness makes our visit with Dr. Shaye extremely comfortable. It gets us off to a great start!
Williamsburg, VA – May 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Shaye, DC?
Petra, massage therapist, did an excellent job using both light and deeper pressure. She asked for my input as to any discomfort and thoroughly discussed my problem before starting treatment.
S. Z in Williamsburg, VA – Apr 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Shaye, DC?
I haven't felt this well since last August!!
Patricia Healy in Williamsburg, VA – Mar 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Shaye, DC?
Dr. Shaye has worked on my low back and neck for a few months and has gotten me to a very comfortable place. I am so glad that I found this wonderful group of people who I think of as my family. I will refer friends and family. Also, I had a massage from Stephen Waddell and he did a wonderful job.
Cindy Cokley in Williamsburg, VA – Feb 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Shaye, DC?
My back feels better than ever! With Dr. Shaye's treatment, I'm achieving overall health and wellness. The new massage therapist and bodyworker, Stephen Waddell, works miracles! I'm going to be back to running and feeling great in no time! He's working out kinks I didn't even know I had! The staff are super kind and very helpful. I highly recommend Performance Chiropractic, and be sure to get a massage!
Laura in Williamsburg, VA – Feb 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Shaye, DC?
Dr. Shaye is an exceptional chiropractor. My first time at a chiropractor, and I am beyond pleased with the experience.
Erin H in Williamsburg, VA – Jan 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Shaye, DC?
Stephen Waddell, massage therapist, helped my problem! My leg now functions much better than it did, and I have a much better range of motion. Even with just one session.
Elaine Howell in Williamsburg, VA – Jan 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Shaye, DC?
I came to Dr Shaye with 8/10 pain in my neck and (L) shoulder. Following chiropractic care this issue has completely resolved except for very occasional tingling in my arm. I have also received acupuncture for (B) knee pain (L) (R) which had gradually increased with weight bearing. After 5 acupuncture treatments the pain has decrease (B) and (L) knee flexion has increased. I am very pleased with these outcomes and appreciate Dr Shaye's professional expertise and friendly manner.
Bev. R. in Williamsburg, VA – Jan 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Shaye, DC?
Dr. Shaye is the only person that I have been to see about my sciatica pain that truly took the time to understand what my problem was. He was more thorough with his evaluation of me than my primary care doctor who only wanted to prescribe a bunch of pills that did nothing to help me with my problem. Dr. Shaye was always on time with our appointments and always made me feel that he had my best interest in mind. I highly recommend anyone experiencing pain to see Dr. Shaye.
Daniel Simpson in Seaford, VA – Jan 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Shaye, DC?
I am usually in the gym 5 to 6 days a week. I suffered a sever back injury that put me out of commission for a while. I was unable to lift heavy weights or run for any distance. I went to physical therapy per my doctors request and I got minimal relieve. I came to Dr. Shaye because I knew he is an athlete and would understand my need to get back in the gym. Following his treatment schedule, I was able to make steady gains and now I am starting to progressively lift heavy weights and run again
Christi C. in Williamsburg, VA – Jan 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Shaye, DC?
I have been having massage therapy with Dr. Shaye's massage therapist Katelyn. This is an amazing lady, who has been helping with pain control of my rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia. I have had some physical therapy to deal with this very severe flare up, but I have found that Katelyn's massage has helped more with the pain, often pain relief carrying into the next day. I first received a gift of massage from Katelyn and found that she is very attuned to her clients, makes a difference!
Diann Johnson in Williamsburg, VA – Dec 16, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Shaye, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Shaye?

You're unique, not a number or a "chart."  Why don't more doctors respect and understand that?  Our patients will be treated with the same attention to detail and quality of care we expect for our own family members.

We will use...

• Massage Therapy
  • Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
  • Sports Medicine
Less...

Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician (Acbsp)