Dr. Daniel Schumann, DPT

Dr. Daniel Schumann, DPT

Physical Therapy  ·
Dr. Daniel Schumann, DPT is a physical therapist in Wauwatosa, WI and has been practicing for 5 years. He graduated from Virginia Commonwealth Unversity / Medical College Of Virginia in 2012 and specializes in physical therapy.Read his story

11430 W Bluemound Rd Ste 109

Wauwatosa, WI 53226

• Self Pay

Learn about Dr. Schumann

Dr. Schumann's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Schumann "My mother is a pediatrician and my father has a PhD in particle physics. I like to think that my chosen path has combined medicine and physics in becoming a physical therapist. I grew up in Wisconsin as a multi-sport athlete and, in high school, chose to pursue a career in physical therapy in effort to stay involved in athletics. During undergraduate and graduate school, I started participating in running and biking events, most notably the 2014 Boston Marathon and the Horrible Hilly Hundreds 100K bike ride. After spending time in Virginia, Oregon, California, and Arizona to seek out specialized training, I felt it was time to return home to Wisconsin to share what I'm most passionate about...helping people find joy in movement, through movement. "

This content was provided by Dr. Schumann "Owning and working in my own business has allowed me to create what I think is best for my clients. Longer appointments and the ability to freely choose what treatments to provide has rewarded me and my clients with better care, free from worry about whether insurance will cover it.  "

• Physical Therapy

Dr. Schumann does not have any board certifications listed.

• Dry Needling
  • Gait Analysis
  • Manual Therapy
  • Orthopedic Rehabilitation
  • Physical Therapy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• University Of Wisconsin Oshkosh
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2009
  • Virginia Commonwealth Unversity / Medical College Of Virginia
    Medical School | Graduated 2012
  • Riverside Physical Therapy
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Schumann has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Schumann has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Schumann does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schumann and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Schumann's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Dr. Schumann?

How was your experience with Dr. Schumann?