Dr. Daniel Rhoads, DC

Dr. Daniel Rhoads, DC

Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Daniel Rhoads, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Mitchell, SD.

417 N Main St Ste 110

Mitchell, SD 57301

Learn about Dr. Rhoads

• Chiropractic

Dr. Rhoads does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Dakota.

Education data for Dr. Rhoads is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Rhoads has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Rhoads has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rhoads does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rhoads and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rhoads' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rhoads to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Rhoads' Performance
in Spencer |
Dr Rhoads has been my chiropractor since I was a child and does an outstanding job of listening carefully and giving a great adjustment! I always leave a visit feeling better than when I came. He is personable and caring and has a great bedside manner! I also love that he doesn't pressure a patient into more visits than are necessary. He always seems to be able to fit me in when needed!
in Mitchell, SD |
I have chronic pain since I was in an accident in 1995. I have problems with sitting, standing, for long periods of time. My visits with Dr. Rhoads has helped greatly with my quality of life since I started seeing him for the past few years. I also have several children (ages 1 to 10 years) that see him and he has helped them with sleeping and sore muscle and even with ear and headache they are having.
in Mitchell, SD |
Always a pleasure to visit Dr. Rhoads. Always listens and takes time to make sure I'm leaving feeling better than when I got there.
Olathe, KS |
I have chronic neck/shoulder & back issues. Even though I live out of the area, whenever visiting relatives in Huron, I always stop for an office visit / adjustment with Dr Dan. The relief I feel for my neck and shoulders is amazing! He takes his time, explains, and is gentle but effective. Highly recommend!
in Huron SD |
Have been seeing Dr. Rhroads for 13 years, he is a excellent chiropractor. I have a lot of neck and upper back problems and he keeps me moving forward. I would highly recommend Dr. Rhoads to anyone......
in Mitchell, SD |
He does a great job at making you feel at ease when I visit him the atmosphere is great and he talks to you in terms you understand He make great suggestions on ways you can help heal your self to cut down on unneeded visits.
Dr. Rhoads provided exceptional and compassionate quality care while treating my back and shoulder injury which allowed me to continue to be active. LF
in Mitchell, SD |
Been a patient for years with complex neck issues, comprehensive approach to my pain and helped me find some exercises to keep things loose. Very good and compassionate doc.
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Rhoads, DC?
Are you Dr. Rhoads?