Daniel Primm, PT

Daniel Primm, PT

Physical Therapy  ·
Daniel Primm, PT is a physical therapist in Cranberry Township, PA. He specializes in physical therapy, orthopedic physical therapy, and more.

144 Emeryville Dr

Cranberry Township, PA 16066

• CoreSource
  • Health Net
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Daniel Primm treats your condition or procedure

Daniel Primm?
Daniel Primm's Performance
What People Say About Daniel Primm, PT
RecentMost Helpful
I highly recommend GPPT and especially Dan and his team at the Cranberry location. He helped me in relaxing and strengthening my leg muscles/IT band to relieve knee pain. I truly looked forward to my appointments and can see a difference in my knee and legs in the 8 weeks that I've been going to therapy. The detailed plan of stretches and exercises has really helped and I'm thankful that I was able to learn from Dan and can continue this regimen on my own since "graduating" from PT. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Daniel Primm, PT?
Dr. Primm was my Physical Therapist after my knee replacement surgery. He took excellent care of me from a personalized exercise program, hands on scar care and muscle massage to cold therapy after my exercises. He walked over to my surgeon’s office to give them his report on my condition to help the process of me getting back to work without delay. If you want true personalized caring then you’ll want to put your trust in Dr. Primm and his knowledgeable and caring staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Daniel Primm, PT?
Dan Primm (and Megan) are excellent!! I had shoulder surgery to repair 2 tears and I've made great progress under their care. From my very first visit through to the last, their approach has been thorough and attentive. They are truly dedicated and compassionate and go beyond simply providing the appropriate clinical protocol. If you're looking for a practice that will always treat you as an individual, this is the place to go!
×Post a ResponseAre you Daniel Primm, PT?
Dan and Megan were great, not only did they take great care of me after my knee replacement surgery, the office environment is more like a family than a medical office. I would highly recommend them!
×Post a ResponseAre you Daniel Primm, PT?
Dan is a thorough and excellent PT specialist! I had 2 knee replacements and each one was different and challenging. The 2nd one being more difficult, Dan used ultrasounds and cupping to relieve stressed out muscles and tendons. My knees are now GREAT thanks to Dan and Megan. You will be very happy with their services and hopefully your outcome. You get valuable one on one service with them. Visit them before you commit to a Therapist. You will be happy with what you see.
×Post a ResponseAre you Daniel Primm, PT?
Dan and Megan did an exceptional job. They took their time and listened to each change in injury until well enough to treat on own.
×Post a ResponseAre you Daniel Primm, PT?
I started therapy with Dan and Megan following a diagnosis of frozen shoulder. Five short weeks later I am writing this review as a thrilled "graduate" and I cannot thank them enough for the improvement I've seen in my shoulder. Having never been to PT before, I was tentative when I first started but determined to work hard. Dan and Megan, as well as Kim at the front desk, made me feel relaxed and comfortable at every session, and kept me laughing along the way. Thank you; you're the best!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Daniel Primm, PT?
I recently needed physical therapy following my second hip replacement. I choose Greater Pittsburgh Physical Therapy. Therapy for my first hip replacement had been with another group and this change was the right choice. I had the attention of the therapists, received tips for working at home, and felt comfortable there. The office is welcoming and I enjoyed seeing the staff. I would visit them again if I needed help and highly recommend them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Daniel Primm, PT?
Dan, Megan and Kim did an excellent job putting up with me after my TKR. I enjoyed going to therapy and they always made it fun and interesting. Very professional and caring about my needs. Would highly recommend this location to any one!
×Post a ResponseAre you Daniel Primm, PT?
Dan managed my physical therapy for 4 weeks following hip replacement surgery, and did an outstanding job. After an initial assessment and workout at the first therapy session, he seamlessly fine-tuned the succeeding workouts to upgrade the level of difficulty, solidify the improvements made from earlier sessions, and gradually increase my range of motion and strength. In a relaxed, professional way he enabled me to do more without pushing me beyond what I was physically capable of.
×Post a ResponseAre you Daniel Primm, PT?
Dan is a great physical therapist. He took time to assess what was wrong and fix it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Daniel Primm, PT?
I could not have been happier with Dan and staff. Professional. Explained things as we went along. Was fun to go to PT. I will miss him and his staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Daniel Primm, PT?
I received excellent care from Dan and Megan. They were professional, knowledgeable, and extremely helpful at a time I was in great pain and discomfort. They listened and addressed my neck, back and arm issues. I would highly recommend them!
×Post a ResponseAre you Daniel Primm, PT?
I received excellent care at Greater Pittsburgh Physical Therapy. Both Dan and Megan listened as I described my symptoms and planned the therapy sessions accordingly. I received lots of personal attention and hands on care. Dan and Megan applied heat to both my knee and ankle, did therapeutic massage, stretched my hamstrings and hip carefully and skillfully, and explained and demonstrated the exercises that they wanted me to do very precisely. My problems have been taken care of well!
×Post a ResponseAre you Daniel Primm, PT?
I enjoy my visits with Dr. Dan Primm. He has helped my back immensely. Dan, Megan and Kim are efficient and very friendly. I highly recommend that if you need physical therapy this is the place to go.
×Post a ResponseAre you Daniel Primm, PT?
I have received excellent pt at this Cranberry facility for multiple conditions for many years. After years of back pain, I had back surgery and rehabbed with Dan and his pt assistant, Megan. I find them professional and encouraging during the long process of rehab. Recently, I have had more back issues and have returned for additional treatments. Dan and Megan are again helping me through a painful flare up with a helpful treatment plan. I highly recommend this facility!
×Post a ResponseAre you Daniel Primm, PT?
Dan and the team at the Cranberry office are amazing. I have been to the office for many visits, and they consistently have an awesome attitude and environment. It is truly remarkable how personable and caring (and fun!) the office is, I truly look forward to my time there. I would recommend this office to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Daniel Primm, PT?
I had back surgery with a fusion of L 3,L4,and L5. I had excellent care at the Cranberry location. Dan Primm and Megan were wonderful! All the staff made me feel very comfortable and at ease during in my rehabilitation. They answered any questions I had about my rehab. They maintain a friendly but professional atmosphere. I am so pleased that I decided on using their PT services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Daniel Primm, PT?
Dan & staff did an absolutely amazing job in helping my daughter rehabilitate from ACL reconstruction. We've already recommended Dan to family & friends. He skillfully worked with dilligence, compassion & a great sense of humor to bring our daughter both physically and emotionally back to the game of basketball. His willingness to listen & communicate, along with constant attention during sessions, is a combination that we did not find anywhere else. Truely, we couldn't be more grateful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Daniel Primm, PT?
Dan is very personal and takes time to listen to his patients concerns. I would recommend him to my family and friends. He is a true professional and provides excellent care.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Daniel Primm?

Greater Pittsburgh Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine