Daniel Primm, PT

Physical Therapy •  Male • Age 49

Daniel Primm

Greater Pittsburgh Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine

144 Emeryville Dr Cranberry Township, PA 16066

Daniel Primm, PT is a Physical Therapist in Cranberry Township, PA. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Daniel Primm to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Physical Therapists in your area

See similar Physical Therapists in Cranberry Township

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Daniel Primm accepts

Daniel Primm accepts the following insurance:

Commercial Insurance Company
CoreSource
Coventry Health Care
Health Net
Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
Community Blue PPO
Tricare

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Daniel Primm treats your condition or procedure

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Daniel Primm, PT...

Offer weekend visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer an online patient portal?

Communicate via email?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Daniel Primm's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Daniel Primm

Daniel Primm?
What People Say About Daniel Primm, PT
Dan is an excellent doctor he's very personable, knowledgeable with a lot of hands on. I would highly recommend Dr. Dan .I would not be where I'm at today with out him. Thank you Dan for everything Barbara Howard
Barbara Howard in Economy Boro, PA – Jun 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Daniel Primm, PT?
I highly recommend GPPT and especially Dan and his team at the Cranberry location. He helped me in relaxing and strengthening my leg muscles/IT band to relieve knee pain. I truly looked forward to my appointments and can see a difference in my knee and legs in the 8 weeks that I've been going to therapy. The detailed plan of stretches and exercises has really helped and I'm thankful that I was able to learn from Dan and can continue this regimen on my own since "graduating" from PT. Thank you!
Laura May in Cranberry TWP., PA – Feb 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Daniel Primm, PT?
Dr. Primm was my Physical Therapist after my knee replacement surgery. He took excellent care of me from a personalized exercise program, hands on scar care and muscle massage to cold therapy after my exercises. He walked over to my surgeon’s office to give them his report on my condition to help the process of me getting back to work without delay. If you want true personalized caring then you’ll want to put your trust in Dr. Primm and his knowledgeable and caring staff.
Linda Shaffer in Cranberry Twp , PA – Sep 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Daniel Primm, PT?
Dan Primm (and Megan) are excellent!! I had shoulder surgery to repair 2 tears and I've made great progress under their care. From my very first visit through to the last, their approach has been thorough and attentive. They are truly dedicated and compassionate and go beyond simply providing the appropriate clinical protocol. If you're looking for a practice that will always treat you as an individual, this is the place to go!
SE in Adams Township, PA – Aug 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Daniel Primm, PT?
Dan and Megan were great, not only did they take great care of me after my knee replacement surgery, the office environment is more like a family than a medical office. I would highly recommend them!
Dan Santoro in Cranberry – Aug 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Daniel Primm, PT?
Dan is a thorough and excellent PT specialist! I had 2 knee replacements and each one was different and challenging. The 2nd one being more difficult, Dan used ultrasounds and cupping to relieve stressed out muscles and tendons. My knees are now GREAT thanks to Dan and Megan. You will be very happy with their services and hopefully your outcome. You get valuable one on one service with them. Visit them before you commit to a Therapist. You will be happy with what you see.
Terry Shore in Cranberry Township – May 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Daniel Primm, PT?
Dan and Megan did an exceptional job. They took their time and listened to each change in injury until well enough to treat on own.
Sk16066 in Cranberry two, pa – May 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Daniel Primm, PT?
I started therapy with Dan and Megan following a diagnosis of frozen shoulder. Five short weeks later I am writing this review as a thrilled "graduate" and I cannot thank them enough for the improvement I've seen in my shoulder. Having never been to PT before, I was tentative when I first started but determined to work hard. Dan and Megan, as well as Kim at the front desk, made me feel relaxed and comfortable at every session, and kept me laughing along the way. Thank you; you're the best!!
Carol Behring in Gibsonia – Apr 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Daniel Primm, PT?
I recently needed physical therapy following my second hip replacement. I choose Greater Pittsburgh Physical Therapy. Therapy for my first hip replacement had been with another group and this change was the right choice. I had the attention of the therapists, received tips for working at home, and felt comfortable there. The office is welcoming and I enjoyed seeing the staff. I would visit them again if I needed help and highly recommend them.
Suzanne Denk in Cranberry Township – Apr 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Daniel Primm, PT?
Dan, Megan and Kim did an excellent job putting up with me after my TKR. I enjoyed going to therapy and they always made it fun and interesting. Very professional and caring about my needs. Would highly recommend this location to any one!
Marsha in Freedom – Mar 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Daniel Primm, PT?
Dan managed my physical therapy for 4 weeks following hip replacement surgery, and did an outstanding job. After an initial assessment and workout at the first therapy session, he seamlessly fine-tuned the succeeding workouts to upgrade the level of difficulty, solidify the improvements made from earlier sessions, and gradually increase my range of motion and strength. In a relaxed, professional way he enabled me to do more without pushing me beyond what I was physically capable of.
John in Diaddigo – Mar 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Daniel Primm, PT?
Dan is a great physical therapist. He took time to assess what was wrong and fix it.
Karen Sessi in Emsworth – Mar 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Daniel Primm, PT?
I could not have been happier with Dan and staff. Professional. Explained things as we went along. Was fun to go to PT. I will miss him and his staff!
Donald Ayers in Baden – Mar 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Daniel Primm, PT?
I received excellent care from Dan and Megan. They were professional, knowledgeable, and extremely helpful at a time I was in great pain and discomfort. They listened and addressed my neck, back and arm issues. I would highly recommend them!
Charen Bennett in Rodchester – Oct 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Daniel Primm, PT?
I received excellent care at Greater Pittsburgh Physical Therapy. Both Dan and Megan listened as I described my symptoms and planned the therapy sessions accordingly. I received lots of personal attention and hands on care. Dan and Megan applied heat to both my knee and ankle, did therapeutic massage, stretched my hamstrings and hip carefully and skillfully, and explained and demonstrated the exercises that they wanted me to do very precisely. My problems have been taken care of well!
Freedom, PA – Aug 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Daniel Primm, PT?
I enjoy my visits with Dr. Dan Primm. He has helped my back immensely. Dan, Megan and Kim are efficient and very friendly. I highly recommend that if you need physical therapy this is the place to go.
Ethel Kstus in Freedom, PA – May 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Daniel Primm, PT?
I have received excellent pt at this Cranberry facility for multiple conditions for many years. After years of back pain, I had back surgery and rehabbed with Dan and his pt assistant, Megan. I find them professional and encouraging during the long process of rehab. Recently, I have had more back issues and have returned for additional treatments. Dan and Megan are again helping me through a painful flare up with a helpful treatment plan. I highly recommend this facility!
Pat F in Sewickley, PA – May 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Daniel Primm, PT?
Dan and the team at the Cranberry office are amazing. I have been to the office for many visits, and they consistently have an awesome attitude and environment. It is truly remarkable how personable and caring (and fun!) the office is, I truly look forward to my time there. I would recommend this office to anyone!
Carolyn C. in Cranberry Twp – May 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Daniel Primm, PT?
I had back surgery with a fusion of L 3,L4,and L5. I had excellent care at the Cranberry location. Dan Primm and Megan were wonderful! All the staff made me feel very comfortable and at ease during in my rehabilitation. They answered any questions I had about my rehab. They maintain a friendly but professional atmosphere. I am so pleased that I decided on using their PT services.
Linda F. in Sewickley, PA – Mar 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Daniel Primm, PT?
Dan & staff did an absolutely amazing job in helping my daughter rehabilitate from ACL reconstruction. We've already recommended Dan to family & friends. He skillfully worked with dilligence, compassion & a great sense of humor to bring our daughter both physically and emotionally back to the game of basketball. His willingness to listen & communicate, along with constant attention during sessions, is a combination that we did not find anywhere else. Truely, we couldn't be more grateful!
High School Basketball Player in Zelienople, PA – Feb 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Daniel Primm, PT?

How was your experience with Daniel Primm?

• Physical Therapy
  • Orthopedic Physical Therapy
  • Sports Physical Therapy

More Information

• Does Daniel Primm communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Daniel Primm communicates via email

• Does Daniel Primm offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Daniel Primm offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Daniel Primm offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Daniel Primm offers an online patient portal

• Does Daniel Primm have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Daniel Primm has free onsite parking

• Does Daniel Primm offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Daniel Primm offers weekend visits

• Does Daniel Primm offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Daniel Primm offers evening visits