Dr. Daniel Powers, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 65

Chiropractic

Dr. Daniel Powers, DC is a Chiropractor in Austin, TX. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Daniel Powers, DC

Powers Family Wellness Center

1105 W Anderson Ln Austin, TX 78757

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Powers treats your condition or procedure

• Wellness Examination
  • Whiplash
  • X-Ray

Dr. Powers accepts

Dr. Powers accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice
Preferred PPO

Dr. Powers' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Powers

Dr. Powers

Doctor Powers has been a God send to me. Since I met his team at one of the health fairs at my state office have been very happy with the end results. I had a lot of back pain, upper & lower plus hip pain. I receive adjustments once a week & don't have to take any pain meds since becoming a patient 5 plus years ago. Dr. Powers team are very professional & helpful instructions on the exercises needed to keep you mobile. I sincerely appreciate them being in my life.
Apr 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Powers, DC?
I would never get tired of recommending Dr. Powers! My whole family has been treated by him. First I came in 2013 cause I had this horrible pain due to pregnancy. After 15 months of delivering my baby, the pain was still there and even getting worse cause I'm the main caretaker of my teenage son with physical disabilities. The relief I felt after one week of treatment was unbelievable. I regretted not going sooner to see him! My back stopped hurting but I still continue coming for maintenance.
Apr 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Powers, DC?
I have been going to Dr. Power's office for a few month's now after suffering an injury from a car accident that resulted in frequent migraines. I have noticed a drastic improvement in the frequency of my migraines. I have also noticed I am sleeping better and subsequently have a lot more energy through out the day. The entire wellness clinic staff is incredibly friendly, flexible, and knowledgeable.
Mar 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Powers, DC?
My family and I have been going to Dr. Powers for over 10 years. He saved my life through his adjustments and his medical counsel. I can walk without using crutches and no splints on my wrists! It is a great feeling to know that your body is working to its potential and your life no longer has constant pain. I would recommend his clinic because of the service and the quality of care. I do recommend it every chance I get!
Kristen Gholson in Austin, TX – May 17, 2016
Dr. Powers' Reply –
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Powers, DC?
Dr. Powers does x-rays in office, and can review them immediately. He's treated my whole family. We've come to him with injuries, aches, and spinal issues. He's very competent and caring.
Christine Pfeiffer in Austin, TX – May 07, 2016
Dr. Powers' Reply –
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Powers, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Powers?