Chiropractic  |
Dr. Daniel O'Donnell Jr, DC
Hello, My name is Dr. Daniel O'Donnell. I am a chiropractic physician in Linwood. My passion is getting athletes back to their optimal performance, teaching children how chiropractic can help them with in and out of school activities, and helping others maintain proper diet and nutrition. I am born and raised in South Jersey and heavily involved in community events and organizations such as SoPro (young professionals of South Jersey). I am the side-line doctor for the Atlantic City Football team for the past 4 years. I've been fortunate that in only 4 years of practice I have been able to touch the lives of over 20,000 patients and help restore their quality of life.

HealthSource Chiropractic and Progressive Rehab.

401 New Rd Ste 210

Linwood, NJ 08221

• Amerihealth
  • Elderplan
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. O'Donnell Jr

We care for all people, young and old, treating people with dignity and respect. It is important to know that with children "growing pains" and headaches are not normal and their spine needs to be checked.

• Chiropractic
  • Acupuncture
  • Massage Therapy
  • Physical Therapy

Dr. O'Donnell Jr does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Strengthening Exercise
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Ultrasound

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Pennsylvania State University
  • Seneca Falls New York
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010
  • New York Chiropractic College
    Other Education | Completed 2011

Dr. O'Donnell Jr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. O'Donnell Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. O'Donnell Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. O'Donnell Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. O'Donnell Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. O'Donnell Jr to family and friends
Dr. O'Donnell Jr Says:

"Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey.  It is appreciated.  During our next compliance staff meeting, we will be reviewing your survey and discussing it with our team.

We welcome honest feedback and strive to improve upon everything that we do. On occasion, we make mistakes; we are not perfect but make every effort to provide exceptional service....

Dr. O'Donnell Jr's Performance
in Atlantic City, NJ |
As a former high school & collegiate athlete I was suffering from ongoing back issues that no amount of self improvement was correcting. My wife recommended a Chiropractor yet I had no idea what I was in for. I visited Doctor O'Donnell and was treated with focused listening of my issues, adjustments and stretches tailored to my exact problem and a therapy treatment plan that had both immediate and lasting improvements! Doctor O'Donnell and his team are outstanding and will surely help you!
in Egg Harbor Township, NJ |
I have been a patient of Dr.O'Donell for 4 years+. Dr. O'Donell has been extremely helpful in my road to recovery. I cannot imagine going to other practice for my treatment. Best practice in the area!
in Egg Harbor Township, NJ |
Dr. O'Donnell is an excellent chiropractor! I started seeing Dr. O'Donnell in January for my headaches and every time I leave the office I feel better. You can tell that he truly cares for his patients. As soon as you walk into the office everyone is so welcoming, I've never seen a team as welcoming and friendly as the team at Healthsource.
in Northfield, NJ |
Very patient and loaded with tons of information to better your health as well as treat injuries.
in Margate City, NJ |
I've been treating with Dr. O'Donnell since Jan. He is caring, compassionate and very knowledgeable in regard to the human body. On my most recent visit he suggested taping my shoulder, arm and elbow for the extreme pain I was in due to surgery on my shoulder. He explained how taping works and lo and behold, when he was through taping, my pain was significantly diminshed and I was finally able to sleep. I would recommend Dr. O'Donnell to my friends & family for sure. Candy, Margate, NJ
in New York, NY |
Doctor O'Donnell is an exceptional chiropractor with tons of knowledge. I always feel comfortable going to him and always leave feeling much better after I'm done with my appointment. I highly recommend!
in Atlantic City |
Dr. O'Donnell Jr. Is a terrific Chiropractor who always makes me feel comfortable and motivated to feel better.
Dr. O'Donnell is a very caring doctor. He is an awesome listener. He explains exactly what he sees on your xrays with you and his medical opinion. He has a lot of patience. He will explain it again if necessary. He has a very upbeat pleasant attitude and he is very empathetic! Very welcoming. He ROCKS and the entire office staff!
in Pomona, NJ |
Dr. O'Donnell Jr. is a stellar professional with the utmost care for and knowledge of the human body. He significantly reduced my pain symptoms after the very first visit. I have continued to see Dr. O'Donnell Jr. on a weekly basis in order to significantly improve my physical alignment (IPA as we say). Plus, the office has the occasional raffle offering trips to the Bahamas.
It has been excellent! My brother referred him to me for my daughter's back pain. He continues to be professional and encouraging. Not only that, my daughter's pain has been diminished greatly.
in Woodbine, NJ |
Very comfortable and professional it's great when you find a doctor that makes you feel very comfortable and shows that they care I would send all my friends and family to this doctor
in Egg Harbor Township, NJ |
Amazing Dr ... Took time to listen and treated issues with skill and compassion. Highly recommend!
excellent
in Brigantine, New Jersey |
Dr. O'Donnell Jr. Listened to the problems I was having and dos want he could to make me feel more comfortable.
in Pleasantville, NJ |
Dr. O'Donnell is awesome, very friendly and knows exactly what is needed to adjust my neck and back. I'm 51 yrs old, and these past months are the 1st time I've been to a chiropractor and after having Dr O'Donnell work with me, I'm sorry I haven't come here before. I highly recommend Dr O'Donnell.
Have you seen Dr. Daniel O'Donnell Jr, DC?
Are you Dr. O'Donnell Jr?

Visit Dr. O'Donnell Jr