Dr. Daniel O'Donnell Jr, DC

Dr. Daniel O'Donnell Jr, DC

Chiropractic  ·
Dr. Daniel O'Donnell Jr, DC is a chiropractor in Linwood, NJ and has been practicing for 8 years. He graduated from New York Chiropractic College in 2011 and specializes in chiropractic, physical therapy, and more.Read his story

401 New Rd Ste 210

Linwood, NJ 08221

• Amerihealth
  • Elderplan
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. O'Donnell Jr

Dr. O'Donnell Jr's bio

This content was provided by Dr. O'Donnell Jr "Hello, My name is Dr. Daniel O'Donnell. I am a chiropractic physician in Linwood. My passion is getting athletes back to their optimal performance, teaching children how chiropractic can help them with in and out of school activities, and helping others maintain proper diet and nutrition. I am born and raised in South Jersey and heavily involved in community events and organizations such as SoPro (young professionals of South Jersey). I am the side-line doctor for the Atlantic City Football team for the past 4 years. I've been fortunate that in only 4 years of practice I have been able to touch the lives of over 20,000 patients and help restore their quality of life. "

This content was provided by Dr. O'Donnell Jr " We care for all people, young and old, treating people with dignity and respect. It is important to know that with children "growing pains" and headaches are not normal and their spine needs to be checked. "

• Chiropractic
  • Acupuncture
  • Massage Therapy
  • Physical Therapy

Dr. O'Donnell Jr does not have any board certifications listed.

• Activator Methods Chiropractic Technique
  • Strengthening Exercise
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Ultrasound

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Pennsylvania State University
  • Seneca Falls New York
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010
  • New York Chiropractic College
    Other Education | Completed 2011

Dr. O'Donnell Jr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. O'Donnell Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. O'Donnell Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. O'Donnell Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. O'Donnell Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. O'Donnell Jr to family and friends

Dr. O'Donnell Jr's Performance

Dr. O'Donnell Jr Says:

"Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey.  It is appreciated.  During our next compliance staff meeting, we will be reviewing your survey and discussing it with our team.

We welcome honest feedback and strive to improve upon everything that we do. On occasion, we make mistakes; we are not perfect but make every effort to provide exceptional service.  If we have disappointed you, I would

Dr. O’Donnell treated me for severe sciatica until I was pain free. He and his staff were nothing but kind and accommodating to me. The staff’s concern For their patients and knowledge of their practice is very comforting. I would recommend this practice to anyone I got the chance to. Cannot give...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Good guy!!! Great with my family
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. O’Donnell is the BEST always looking out for my family couldn’t ask for a better place to take my family!!!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Definitely one of best chiropractor ever been too...very professional and friendly
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Great person and great doctor!! Highly recommend!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Are you Dr. O'Donnell Jr?