Dr. Daniel Navarro, OD

Dr. Daniel Navarro, OD

Optometry  ·
Male
Dr. Daniel Navarro, OD is an optometrist in Redlands, CA. He graduated from Illinois College Of Optometry and specializes in optometry.

458 Orange St

Redlands, CA 92374

• EyeMed Vision Care
  • Medicaid of California
  • Medicare
  • National Vision Administrators, LLC
  • Superior Vision
  • Vision Service Plan (VSP)

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Navarro treats your condition or procedure

• Post-Operative Care
  • Punctal Plug Insertion
  • Retinal Testing
  • Soft Contact Lenses

My philosophy is to give my patients the best eye care they will ever have. I want my patients to feel and know they have had the most complete eye exam ever. I explain every part of the exam, what the results mean, and what are the best kind of lenses or frames for their visual needs.

• Optometry

4.3

Dr. Navarro?
Dr. Navarro's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Daniel Navarro, OD
Great experience with Dr. Navarro. My eyes are feeling much better and my headaches are gone!!!! Thank you Dr. for helping me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Navarro, OD?
The best eye exam I have had in a long time. I never had been able to wear contact lenses comfortably. The contacts always felt kind of scratchy in the vision was always slightly off.Dr. Navarro said that I had dry eyes and needed to wear a specific brand of contact lenses. I have always worn Acuvue lenses, and Dr. Navarro prescribed a different brand.He went further and actually treated my dry eyes and now I don't even feel my contact lenses. I still have to make sure not to wear them more th
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Navarro, OD?
Was very pleased with the excellent level of care. Definitely the best eye exam. Very detailed and complete. Dr. Navarro is very good at explaining his findings on my eyes. I have always seen blurry with my glasses from other doctors. He found out I had eyes that did not align properly, so he prescribed prisms in my glasses and now I see better than before. No other doctor was able to figure that out. Staff helped me select the glasses that best suit my eyes. It was a great experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Navarro, OD?
Great experience with the Dr. and Staff. I am happy with my contact lenses. I have dry eyes and I am finally able to wear contact lenses comfortable. Dr. Navarro has a dedication to his patients' eye health that is very apparent. I will recommend family and friends without any hesitation. It was my primary care Dr who insisted that I only see Dr. Navarro.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Navarro, OD?
Very impressed with service and high tech instruments. I've seen Dr. Navarro exclusively since 2005 and there is no one else I would recommend. He and his staff are extremely courteous, and me being averse (and maybe even apprehensive) to anything medical, Dr. Navarro explains everything very clearly. He's also got a great rapport with children, as my son who is super far-sighted also goes to Dr. Navarro. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Navarro, OD?
Excellent patient care. I have been with Dr. Navarro for at least 10 years and would not go to anyone else. Do not trust anyone else for contacts. Excellent service and the prices are very good. I send all my friends here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Navarro, OD?
I'm so happy to have seen Dr. Navarro!!! I went to Costco last year for an exam. This year I went to Dr. Navarro's office, and the difference in care is unbelievable. Dr. Navarro took his time with the exam and was extremely thorough. He did more to examen my eyes than the Costco Dr. ever did. He was very professional, and it shows that he really enjoys what he does. Thank you very much.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Navarro, OD?
I don't even want to give this office 1 star but it won't let me do less than that. They overbook their patiences making the wait extremely long and their customer service extremely low. The doctor seems like he didn't even care about me as a patient he was just trying to get through every exam as quickly as he could. Their inventory of frames on hand are scarce and when I wanted to go to another eyeglass retailer it was a huge ordeal trying to get my prescription from this office. Horrible....
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Navarro, OD?
Great Dr. He listened to my complaints I had about my vision and he gave me the best glasses and contacts I could ever see out of. I have had other glasses from different chains, but they were of inferior quality. I will continue to bring my family to Dr. Navarro
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Navarro, OD?
Best Eye Dr. in town. Thanks to Dr. Navarro, my eyes are now seeing the best they have ever seen in a long time. My contacts that correct for astigmatism are very comfortable and I see clearly. I don't know why other Dr's could not do what Dr. Navarro accomplished. Thanks Doc. I will be back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Navarro, OD?

How was your experience with Dr. Navarro?

Insurance accepted

Medicare
Blue Choice 65
National Vision Administrators, LLC
Superior Vision
Vision Service Plan (VSP)