Chiropractic  |
Dr. Daniel Nash II, DC
Dr. Daniel Nash II, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Dixon, CA. He is 39 years old and has been practicing for 2 years.

Naturally Sound Chiropractic

1160 Pitt School Rd Ste F

Dixon, CA 95620

Learn about Dr. Nash II

Naturally Sound Chiropractic: Neurology Focused Care . Dr. Daniel Nash, D.C. uses traditional chiropractic techniques and cutting-edge functional neurology in his office in Dixon, CA. in the Safeway shopping plaza, exit Pitt School Road. (707) 678-4108

• Chiropractic
  • Functional Neurology

Dr. Nash II does not have any board certifications listed.

• Balance Disorders
  • Vertigo

• Balance Testing
  • Chiropractic Adjustment
  • Neurological Testing

No malpractice history found for California.

• Carrick Institute For Graduate Studies
    Medical School | Graduated 2015
  • Life University / Life Chiropractic College / West Campus
    Medical School | Graduated 2014
  • Life University / Life Chiropractic College / West Campus
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2014
  • Council On Extremity Adjusting
    Other Education | Completed 2015

Dr. Nash II has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Nash II has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Nash II does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nash II and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nash II's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nash II to family and friends
Dr. Nash II's Performance
in Vacaville,CA |
Dr Nash is wonderful ! I was scheduled for foot surgery Oct 31,2014, which I cancelled after seeing Dr Nash. I have been seeing him for the past year and I am able to walk 5 miles everyday pain free. I highly recommend making an appointment with Dr. Nash if you are in pain or think that surgery is the only way to relieve your pain. Amazing , Thankyou DR. Nash!!
in Vacaville, CA |
I work in the health field and have know Dr. Nash for several years and have appreciated having a chiropractor that knows all the latest techniques and how to do them. I have been adjusted multiple times: neck, spine and extremities, and every time I leave his office I have experienced a much greater range of motion and am pain free. That says it all. I will continue to recommend Dr. Nash, and my friends from other cities stop in Dixon just to see him, and it's easy to get an appointment.
in Vacaville, CA |
I was amazed at how Dr.Nash was able to reduce sharply my foot pain by working my feet and extremities. It only took a few minutes in the office and I was able to leave and continue working pain free. I don't know how many chiropractors in town do that type of extremities work--I never knew about it--; it was the second time for me to have that done, and I will return when necessary and have told my family and friends about it already!
in Vacaville, CA |
Dr. Dan was able to assess my neck-back problems immediately and was also quite helpful in his clinical explanation of my problem: how spine and nerves work, about how the subluxations occur and in his willingness to answer questions--especially meaningful to someone in the health industry. I have visited several chiropractors in the city..a few quite good, but Dr. Dan was the most informative for me, and I am recommending his practice to all my friends.
in Vacaville, CA |
Dr. Dan Nash is the BEST chiropractor I've ever been to see. I feel like I am his number one priority during my appointments, and his background in functional neurology was critical to my case, since I have a lot of complicated physical issues. I have less pain than ever now, my vertigo is greatly improved, and I am moving better. I'm so glad I found Dr. Nash.
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Nash II, DC?
Are you Dr. Nash II?