Dr. Daniel Lach, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 64

Chiropractic

Dr. Daniel Lach, DC is a Chiropractor in Corvallis, OR.

Dr. Daniel Lach, DC

2nd Wind Sleep Inc

2296 NW Kings Blvd Ste 101 Corvallis, OR 97330

(541) 754-1947

Save up to 80% on prescriptions

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

No malpractice claims found for Oregon

Check if Dr. Lach treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Lach accepts

(541) 754-1947

Dr. Lach's Reviews

Dr. Lach seems good at what he does. The clicker to adjust my spine really wasn't working after a month of treatments though. The reason he is only getting one star is that he body shamed me on my x ray, stating "you have a some fat in the belly area". He really made it seem significant. Made a point to point it out. I am not overweight. I am an active cyclist and gym goer. We're talking a TINY bit of fat that showed on the x ray. I just felt terrible. No matter how much you take care of yourself, there's always someone who will find fault or inadequacy. I kept going to him for about a month because I really needed treatment.
May 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Lach, DC?

Dr. Daniel Lach, DC is a Chiropractor in Corvallis, OR.

• Chiropractic

Does Dr. Daniel Lach, DC accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Lach accepts your insurance.

Where is Dr. Daniel Lach, DC's office located?

Dr. Lach's office is located at 2296 NW Kings Blvd Ste 101, Corvallis, OR 97330. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Daniel Lach, DC offer telehealth services?

Dr. Lach has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Daniel Lach, DC?

2nd Wind Sleep Inc2296 NW Kings Blvd Ste 101 Corvallis, OR 97330