Daniel Haun, MSOM

Daniel Haun, MSOM

Acupuncture  ·
Daniel Haun, MSOM is an acupuncturist in Oceanside, CA and has been practicing for 19 years. He graduated from Pacific College Of Oriental Medicine in 1999 and specializes in acupuncture, chinese herbal medicine, and more.Read his story

608 Vista Way

• Molina Healthcare
  • Optimum HealthCare

Learn about Daniel Haun

Daniel Haun's bio

This content was provided by Daniel Haun "I began my professional life with a Bachelor's degree in biology, working in environmental chemistry and molecular modeling. I received my MTOM (Masters of Traditional Oriental Medicine) Pacific College of Oriental Medicine, San Diego, in 1999. I have worked with the California Acupuncture Board on workshops developing our state licensing examination and defining our scope of practice. I enjoy practicing Master Tung's Family style of acupuncture and enjoy reading about this ancient medicine and it applications. I love playing with my dogs, hanging with my wife and son, swimming in the Ocean, hiking and playing music with friends. I have been in practice since 2002 in San Diego's North County Coastal area and my office is in Encinitas, CA."

This content was provided by Daniel Haun "I try to take the time to educate all of my patients about acupuncture which is a big unknown to many of them the first time they come to see me. I always explain that acupuncture should be painless "no pain, no pain." I emphasize to them that  acupuncture works with our circadian rhythms and that although often the results are immediate, it might take 5-10 treatments before a chronic condition starts to clear; it needs to get into our system and make adjustments to our energy or qi. After all, you wouldn't take just one aspirin to get rid of a headache would you?

Lastly, because acupuncture tends to release endorphin's, it is super relaxing and is great for stress reduction and the treatment of anxiety."

• Acupuncture
  • Chinese Herbal Medicine
  • Traditional Chinese Medicine

Daniel Haun does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acupuncture
  • Pain Management
  • Stress Management
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Trigger Point Therapy

No malpractice history found for California.

• Appalachian State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1983
  • Pacific College Of Oriental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
  • Pacific College Of Oriental Medicine Clinic
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1999

Daniel Haun has no awards or honors listed.

Daniel Haun has no media or publications listed.

Daniel Haun does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Daniel Haun and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Daniel Haun's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Daniel Haun

Daniel Haun?
Daniel Haun's Performance

How was your experience with Daniel Haun?