Functional Medicine  |
Male
Daniel Farkas, CFMP
Dr. Daniel Farkas specializes in Functional and Holistic Medicine. He believes in finding the underlying cause of disease and dysfunction rather than just treating symptoms. After 13 years as a Natural Doctor, he has seen that with specific dietary and lifestyle changes, herbal medicine and quality nutritional supplements, that our bodies have an innate ability to heal. Dr. Farkas says, "By identifying and removing what harms and adding what heals we are able to continually achieve better states of health." His experience has taught him that treating the whole person is necessary to get optimal results.

1175 W Long Lake Rd Ste 100

Troy, MI 48098

Learn about Daniel Farkas

Alternative or Complementary Medicine uses a non-invasive approach as well as non-pharmaceutical treatments in place of or in conjunction with medical treatments such as prescription medications or surgeries. We utilize only the best laboratories that specialize in testing to find hidden causes of problems that standard tests often overlook.

• Functional Medicine
  • Pediatric Allergy & Asthma
  • Pediatric Endocrinology
  • Pediatric Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
  • Thyroid Disorders

Daniel Farkas does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adrenal Crisis

• Nutritional Supplementation
  • Thyroid Hormone Balancing
  • Weight Loss Management
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Undergraduate School | Graduated 2004
  • Wayne County Community College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2000
    Medical School | Graduated 2004
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2004
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004
    Other Education | Completed 2004

Daniel Farkas has no awards or honors listed.

Daniel Farkas has no media or publications listed.

Daniel Farkas does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Daniel Farkas and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Daniel Farkas' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Daniel Farkas to family and friends
Daniel Farkas' Performance
in Rochester, MI |
Love this place! Dr. Farkas and his staff always give 100% of their efforts to helping you and your health. They always want you to leave the office feeling much better than you did when you walked in, and they will do anything they can to make that happen. They definitely treat you like family!
in Troy, mI |
Most thourough and caring doctor I have ever been to in my whole life. I would definately recommend Dr. FARKAS to anyone looking for an exceptional doctor!
in Rochester, MI |
Dr. Farkas is so caring and compassionate that I don't even feel like I am at a doctors office. He has been very helpful with keeping me healthy and off of the medications that I once believed I had to take. Highly reccommended!
in Clawson, MI |
Dr. Farkas has exceeded my expectations! He is very thourough and takes his time with me every time I go in to see him. I am always able to schedule and get in quickly!
in St. Claire Shores, MI |
I cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Farkas and the staff at Back to Health! Dr Farkas has been inspirational in my journey with chronic pain and hip problems. Brandy has been beyond helpful in guiding me in the right direction with nutrition and exercise. I came into this office almost out of hope and now I feel good, I am free of pain most hours of the day and I am living again! Thank you so much for all that you do!!!
in Troy, MI |
This is my first time coming to a Chiropractor. Dr. Farkas made me feel very comfortable and I wish I would have come here sooner.
in Troy, MI |
Dr. Farkas is one of the best doctors I have ever been to. His knowledge of natural healthcare by far has exceeded my expectations! Just following his directions has helped my health improve almost 100 percent without medications...I would highly reccomend him to all!
in Rochester, MI |
Dr Farkas is the most thourough doctor I have ever been to. He explains things so well & truley cares about the well being of his patients! Definately worth the drive!
in Warren, MI |
Dr. Farkas has a wonderful grasp of the bodies function & biomechanics. He is a masterful adjuster!
in Shelby Twp, MI |
Dr. Farkas is Awesome!
Dr Dan is so caring. I came in unable to walk because of intense pain and left without pain. He is a really good chiropractor.
in Clawson, MI |
Knowledgeable, intelligent and experienced in TRT. One of the best decisions I have made for my personal health & wellness. LOVE the entire staff ??
Very Nice doctor!
in Plymouth, MI |
One of the Best Doctors I have been to.
in Clawson, MI |
Dr farkas even assisted my dog Finn with back pain & hip issues...he is so much better!
CLAWSON, MI |
He is the best Chiropractor I have seen & I have seen many. Office staff is amazing!
Oak Park, MI |
Dr. Farkas is an amazing chiropractor. I feel better than ever thanks to him and the staff is so friendly. Thank you Back to Health
in Auburn Hills, MI |
I owe many thanks to Dr. Farkas! I'm a body builder and it's thanks to him that I'm able to push my limits at the gym without injury! I have completely transformed my body and it's a huge thank you to him! I came in to him with pain in my hip and knee and that is now gone and now I can freely exercise and lift lots of weight with no issues! Thank you Dr. Farkas! ~Romy
in Auburn Hills, MI |
my wife and I have been seeing Dr Farkas for about 9 months now and I have never felt better. Been to chiropractors since I was a child and have not been given the level of care any where else. We always love seeing Brandi and Dr Farkas. Highly recommend to all my friends
in Auburn Hills, MI |
Both my husband and I love Dr. Farkas and Brandi. I have some serious back issues and Dr. Farkas has been amazing in my treatments in addition to being very knowledgeable. His office is always so accommodating with our schedules. I highly recommend you give Dr. Farkas a try, you won't be disappointed!
in Troy, MI |
Spinal decompression is very helpful, and I have gotten better results with Dr. Farkas than with other chiropractors.
in Troy, Mi |
Dr.Farkas introduced me to spinal decompression which has helped me tremendously in repairing my lower back issues. Not only has he helped with my immediate needs chiropractic as a whole has helped to improve my headaches, menstrual pains and other aches and pains. I have noticed this change as each time I get an adjustment. Dr. Farkas has been great to work with and I would highly recommend him. He provides more then just a fix but a long term solution.
in Flint, MI |
Prior to seeing Dr. Farkas for shoulder issues, I was certain I was going to need surgery and read to get back to competing MMA again. But through the game plan set and chiropratic care by Dr. Farkas, I was able to get back to health and literally save thousands that I would have spent on surgeries and rehabilitation. I owe everything to Dr. Farkas and his team, and would would definitely recommend them to absolutely anybody!
in troy,mi |
very helpful
in Troy, MI |
Great experience with a compassionate and highly effective Doctor. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a doctor that takes the time to find the cause for your pain.
I've been to many different chiropractors and I love the way that Dr. Farkas treats his clients. He takes a great deal of time with each client and pays attention to detail. I would highly suggest him.
in Troy, MI |
I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Farkas to all. Him and his wife are truly a blessing and are both very caring and compassionate people. They went out of their way to help me when my back and sciatica went out and I am very thankful to have wondered into their office. Truly THE BEST! Thank you! :)
in Clawson, MI |
Dr. Farkas is by far the most caring and thourough Chiropractor I have been to. He takes a lot of time to listen to what is going on and truly tajes action on his word.
in Troy, MI |
I have been seeing Dr. Farkas for 2 months. During this time he has helped me tremendously. I had been dealing with headaches, migraines, and upper back pain for 3 years with no relief. After 2 MRI's and no answers from the Neurologists except to take narcotics that did not fix the problem I decided to try a chiropractor. Best decision I have ever made. I found relief immediately. Between my visits and home care I have not had a headache in over 6 weeks. What a fantastic doctor.
in Dearborn heights Mi. |
All I can say is THANK YOU Dr.Farkas your superb and vast knowledge you shared with me as well as making sure I left comfortable as i haven't felt that way in so long. Thank you again and you are definitely my go to Dr.
Dr. Farkas really made me feel comfortable with both his knowledge and personality. He really went above and beyond addressing my issue and offered helpful tips promoting a healthy lifestyle.
in Sterling Heights |
Since treating with DrFarkas my life has changed. I feel like I have my youth again. I can now golf,swim,play tennis, and keep up with my grandkids! Thanks for the expert service!
in Troy, Mi |
Dr. Farkas is awesome! Very knowledgable and able to explain it in ways anyone can understand!
in Rochester, mi |
Dr. Farkas is so good at what he does. He educates while he adjusts you, which made me feel more comfortable and confident I was getting the best care. Brandi, the office manager, is so friendly, organized, and very accommodating. I have made great improvements since I started getting adjusted here!
in Troy, Michigsn |
I was skeptical at first for getting adjusted but Dr. Farkas made it very relaxing and easy. I immediately felt better. He's really easy to talk to and answered all my questions.
in eastpointe, mi |
Fantastic Chiropractor
in eastpointe, mi |
Great neck adjustment
in Port Huron, MI |
Helped my arm really well
in Mount Morris, MI |
Does a great job figuring out what your chiropractic needs are.
in Westland, MI |
An excellent doctor that treats patients very well.
in Huntington Woods, MI |
Dr Farkas is an outstanding provider of chiropractic treatment, wellness counsel and high quality supplements. This combination has helped to improve my health by lowering blood sugar and blood pressure numbers.
in Troy |
Amazing!! I was in a lot of pain and could hardly walk for the past week and a half. The pain in my back and leg would come when I stood up. After one visit I felt so much better it was shocking! I will continue to go and hope to be totally pain free. Great work! Thank you!!
in Livonia, MI |
I didn't think anything would work and have no idea why I tried yet another doctor, but I was in agony!! Dr. Farkas helped me feel like new. I would not have believed it was possible but am SO happy I called. Got in to see him right away, otherwise I probably would have backed out. Thanks Dr. Farkas. You and your staff are not only helpful but unbelievably friendly and compassionate. I feel fantastic these days and am doing things I haven't done in 10 years! I feel like I have my life back.
in Troy, MI |
Hands down one of the best Chiropractors that has ever worked on me. I do a lot of heavy lifting so form and posture is huge for me. I have increased my max presses and have increased range of motion all over and I know Dr. Farkas has helped so much with that! Working with him is not only allowing me to maintain a healthy lifestyle now, but for the future as well! I highly recommend him to anyone!
in Flint, MI |
Finally got some help here Best Chiro for sure
in Oceanside, CA |
Dr. Farkas has made wonders for my Husband and family! They couldn't have get better name when they choose Back to Health Chiropractic!
in Troy, mi |
Besides the fact that he is amazing at what he does, Dr. Farkas is very professional, knowledgable, and easy to talk to. I would definitely recommend to anyone needing a well seasoned chiropractor.
in Royal oak, mi |
He listened to my pain discription and then explained what was happenning & what & how he was going to relieve it. I felt a change immediately. What a relief.
in Troy, MI |
Pretty nervous about doctors in general. I liked Dr Farkas because he made me not feel so worried
in Royal Oak, Michigan |
My experience with dr. Farkas was great. My body was in not the greatest health and this doctor did a miracle on me. I felt very comfortable being around him and made the experience worth it. I highly recommend him.
Have you seen Daniel Farkas, CFMP?
Are you Daniel Farkas?