Contact provider for availability

Dr. Daniel Edelman, PSY.D

Clinical Psychology ·  Male

Dr. Edelman
769 Northfield Ave Ste 124 West Orange, NJ 07052

Dr. Daniel Edelman, PSY.D is a clinical psychologist in West Orange, NJ. He specializes in clinical psychology.

Dr. Edelman accepts

Dr. Edelman accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana

4.3

Dr. Edelman?
Dr. Edelman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Daniel Edelman, PSY.D
Dr. Edelman's approach was so helpful to me. I found him to be very affirming and helpful - and felt he had the expertise in many areas to meet my needs - bereavement neuropsychology, relationships, and work stress. I recommend Dr. Edelman especially if you are a parent struggling with life balance.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Edelman, PSY.D?
I've been seeing Dr Edelman for over 2 years, and would absolutely recommend him. I found him when I was looking for help with family and marital issues, and was planning to interview several different therapists, expecting it could take a few tries to find the right fit and rapport. He was completely understanding and supportive of this. I found him insightful and easy to talk to. He's professional, personable, and continues to be a tremendous help to me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Edelman, PSY.D?
Back in September 2017, my wife and I were seeking marriage counseling and, given our urgency, we had little luck in finding a reputable specialist. Thankfully, a good friend of ours has recommended Dr. Edelman to us and he was able to accommodate us in a timely manner. Dr. Edelman expertly guided us through some very rough times in our marriage, mainly caused by the anxiety over purchasing our first home and parent-child relations. Our experience has been very positive and conducive to growth.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Edelman, PSY.D?
Dr. Edelman was compassionate, accessible, professional and incredibly helpful to us on developing productive methods of positive communications in dealing with adversity and anxiety, focusing to break down the barriers, improve healthy thought and decision making with specific lifestyle and goal changes for better meeting our challenges and full potential needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Edelman, PSY.D?
I starting seeing Dr. Edelman for myself, 3 years ago, and he helped me significantly. Recently seeing him with my spouse, and because of him we have made amazing strides that other therapists never matched. I highly recommend his professional services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Edelman, PSY.D?
Dr. Edelman has provided an exceptional amount of support and therapeutic intervention working along side me in my recovery. He is professional, prompt in answering calls, clear on the expectation of the client and his responsibility to the therapeutic process, and does this all with compassion and empathy. His approach is dignified, respectful and his passion for helping others is genuine. I cannot express my sincere gratitude for his commitment to helping me during my treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Edelman, PSY.D?
I've moved around a bit so have had a few therapists in my life and Dr. Edelman has been by far the best. His ability to almost instantaneously pick up on what's going on and offer concrete advice is a true gift. His guidance and counseling has had and will have an enormous, positive impact on my life. It takes a lot for me to give a glowing review of someone , but it's a no-brainer in this case. I highly recommend Dr. Edelman without reservation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Edelman, PSY.D?
I would highly recommend Dr. Daniel Edelman. He's given me excellent advice and I've made great progress in a short perod of time. I am very comfortable sharing my issues with him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Edelman, PSY.D?
I would highly recommend Dr. Edelman. His approach to therapy is based on all aspects of life that need to be addressed - which is determined through listening, and careful consideration. He genuinely cares about his patients, resulting in a high level of comfort. Dr. Edelman's healthy perspective has helped me to make important strides in what I am trying to accomplish through therapy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Edelman, PSY.D?
I would recommend Dr Edelman enthusiastically as a therapist. He has helped me with some major issues in my life that had gotten to the point that where I was at a loss to deal with them myself. Besides getting me back on the right track to enjoying life again he is also an expert in suggesting different strategies to deal with problems as they arise. He is a very caring and attentive therapist with a good sense of humor about life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Edelman, PSY.D?
Don't even waste your time, I've had a few visit w him and fired him after our 4th visit. The entire time speaking to him he constantly looks at him clocks, i was very uncomfortable talking to him. He made no attempt to build a relationship and ask very vague questions and expect me to answer in details. Moreover I'm pissed is because after I fired him he charged my credit card $135 & after he refunded me because my ins covers everything. Today he withdrew $80 again. Idk why but I'm still waiti
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Edelman, PSY.D?

How was your experience with Dr. Edelman?