Dentistry  |
Dr. Daniel Driskill, DDS
Dr. Daniel Driskill, DDS is a dentist who practices in Zebulon, NC. He is 32 years old and has been practicing for 5 years.

877 E Gannon Ave Ste 401

Zebulon, NC 27597

• Ameritas
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Driskill

When you visit the Dental Center at Zebulon, you will experience a modern and relaxing environment in which you can expect the very best that dentistry has to offer. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with warm, personalized dental care. We will take the time to explain things and give you options regarding your course of recommended treatment. We strive daily to follow the "golden rule" in treating others like we would ourselves like to be treated.

• Oral Surgery

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• University Of North Carolina
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2007
  • University Of Maryland / Baltimore College Of Dental Surgery
    Medical School | Graduated 2012
  • York Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Driskill has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Driskill has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Driskill does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Driskill and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Driskill's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Driskill to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Driskill Says:

We value your feedback and strive for excellence in customer service and oral health care.  We use your feedback to continuously improve so that our quality and continuity of care can be the highest in our area.  This not only benefits our patients directly, but our entire community.  We look forward to seeing your at your next appointment!

Dr. Driskill's Performance
in Wilson, NC |
Dr Driskill was my Dentist for first two years I lived in North Carolina. Professional and easy going. He was my dentist when I lived in Cary (he was with Dr Bohns office then. He moved on to Zebulon last year and now I have moved from Cary to Wilson. So will be looking him up again very soon. I recommend Dr. Driskill very highly.
in Selma. NC |
The doctor was 1.5 hours late in starting the procedure. Once he did start, the patient, started screaming in pain as they were feeling everything. When the patient's guardian asked for an explanation, the concerns weren't address and no additional relief was given to the patient. My son who was with the patient, is now traumatized at the thought of undergoing the same procedure. I was looking for a new dentist in the area. This office will not be our new dentist.
Chesterfield, SC |
If you want to wait an hour for just a cleaning he is a great dentist very sweet BUT if you have to have wisdom teeth cut out DO NOT trust him to do it. They lied about the procedure. They told me my daughter would be out of it and not feel a thing. They numbed her and then didn't come back in the room to do the procedure until an hour later I heard her screaming from the waiting room and ran in there she was gripping the chair and kicking her legs in the air. They told me she was feeling the pr
in Raleigh, NC |
Friendly, professional and personal staff!! Dr Driskill is easy to talk to and listens to his patients and their concerns. I couldn't be more pleased with my experiences with this team!
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Driskill, DDS?
Are you Dr. Driskill?