Dr. Daniel Driskill, DDS

Dr. Daniel Driskill, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Daniel Driskill, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Zebulon, NC and has been practicing for 5 years. He graduated from University Of Maryland / Baltimore College Of Dental Surgery in 2012 and practices dentistry and oral surgery.Read his story

877 E Gannon Ave Ste 401

Zebulon, NC 27597

• Ameritas
  • Carrington
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Driskill

Dr. Driskill's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Driskill "I grew up in a small town in NC called Mt. Airy, better known as Mayberry. After graduating from dental school I completed an intensive residency focused on surgery and management of patients with complex dental needs. I later was a part of a cosmetic dentistry practice in Cary where I learned the secrets of making teeth not only healthy, but beautiful. My wife, Audrey, and I live in Raleigh with our son Anderson, and we have two pugs, Bug and Pablo."

This content was provided by Dr. Driskill "When you visit the Dental Center at Zebulon, you will experience a modern and relaxing environment in which you can expect the very best that dentistry has to offer. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with warm, personalized dental care. We will take the time to explain things and give you options regarding your course of recommended treatment. We strive daily to follow the "golden rule" in treating others like we would ourselves like to be treated."

2  Practice Areas

• Oral Surgery

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• University Of North Carolina
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2007
  • University Of Maryland / Baltimore College Of Dental Surgery
    Medical School | Graduated 2012
  • York Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Driskill has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Driskill has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Driskill does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Driskill and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Driskill's Reviews

3.7
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Driskill to family and friends

Dr. Driskill's Performance

Dr. Driskill Says:
"

We value your feedback and strive for excellence in customer service and oral health care.  We use your feedback to continuously improve so that our quality and continuity of care can be the highest in our area.  This not only benefits our patients directly, but our entire community.  We look forward to seeing your at your next appointment!

"

Dr Driskill was my Dentist for first two years I lived in North Carolina. Professional and easy going. He was my dentist when I lived in Cary (he was with Dr Bohns office then. He moved on to Zebulon last year and now I have moved from Cary to Wilson. So will be looking him up again very soon. I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
The doctor was 1.5 hours late in starting the procedure. Once he did start, the patient, started screaming in pain as they were feeling everything. When the patient's guardian asked for an explanation, the concerns weren't address and no additional relief was given to the patient. My son who was...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
If you want to wait an hour for just a cleaning he is a great dentist very sweet BUT if you have to have wisdom teeth cut out DO NOT trust him to do it. They lied about the procedure. They told me my daughter would be out of it and not feel a thing. They numbed her and then didn't come back in the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Friendly, professional and personal staff!! Dr Driskill is easy to talk to and listens to his patients and their concerns. I couldn't be more pleased with my experiences with this team!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0