Daniel Dossa, LP

Clinical PsychologyMale

Daniel Dossa
5851 Duluth St Ste 113 Golden Valley, MN 55422

Daniel Dossa, LP is a Clinical Psychologist in Golden Valley, MN. Be sure to call ahead with Daniel Dossa to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Clinical Psychologists in your area

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Minnesota

Check if Daniel Dossa treats your condition or procedure

Daniel Dossa accepts

Daniel Dossa accepts the following insurance:

Group Value Network (Select Network)-MN

• Wait times (2)
  • Office environment (1)
  • Office environment (3)
  • Long wait times (1)
Went to Dr Dosa for evaluation for social security disability. He interviewed me but after I told him I suffer from fatigue refused to do the neurological testing, just the MMPI and one other similar test that was shorter. I had advised him I suffered from fibromyalgia but apparently he is not informed enough about this disease to attribute my fatigue to it and instead recommended a sleep study. Several weeks later I received my report. What a giant joke! It was not an evaluation for disability it was instructions to my therapist on how to treat me. He had many many facts reported incorrectly including specifics of sexual abuse in my childhood, that my son was 5 years when I got pregnant with my daughter, he was 5 MONTHS, and as far as diagnosis he barely mentioned my agoraphobia instead focusing on my fabricated illness as a child so I didn’t have to leave the house. Apparently why I was doing that was of no consequence! This man needs to retire. He is ignoring calls.
May 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Daniel Dossa, LP?
I was given a battery of neuropsychological tests. I was thbere at 9:00am and didn't leave until about 12:30pm. I only had one 5 minute break and was never told that if I needed a break alll I had to do is let him know. The tests were administered in his office which had 4 piles of folders and papers and a large stack of boxes. Very poor impression. He also seemed to be a sloppy dresser. I was never offered anything to drink and when I asked for water he wasn't sure if it was cold.
Susan – Mar 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Daniel Dossa, LP?
He is very unorganized, us trying to get his papers that are all over the table in order while he was sort of talking or listening to me. Is very scattered!!!!!! He diagnosed me with dementia and left it at that when it turned out I had severe sleep apnea. Saw a doctor who specializes in sleep apnea. Had a sleep test and YES that was the problem. I have a CPAP machine and it has changed my life. He caused me a lot of distress just plain out saying I have dementia which wasn't the case.
Jo Anne Policone in St Paul, MN – Aug 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Daniel Dossa, LP?
At the end of his evaluation, this joker gave me a PDD-NOS diagnosis in perhaps the most confusing & insulting way humanly possible by doing this test where he said, in a normal tone, That's a nice shirt, and I guessed correctly that he thought it was a nice shirt. Then he said the same thing again, in a slightly more(and I MEAN SLIGHTLY more) enthusiastic manner, I gave him the same answer, and he then had to say WRONG! & blamed my cue deficiency for the bullying I got as a kid......
Stacy, MN – May 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Daniel Dossa, LP?

How was your experience with Daniel Dossa?

• Clinical Psychology