Daniel Cook, MA

Daniel Cook, MA

Men's Health Psychology  ·
Daniel Cook, MA is a men's health psychologist in New York, NY. He specializes in men's health psychology, counseling, and more.Read his story

111 John St Rm 2400

New York, NY 10038

Learn about Daniel Cook

Daniel Cook's bio

This content was provided by Daniel Cook "I am a Licensed Mental Health Counselor in the state of New York. I work with adults, couples, and adolescents, all from diverse backgrounds. In addition to my private practice, I have had the privilege of working in settings that include community mental health clinics, hospice, universities, gang intervention programs, the Department of Human Services, and residential supports servicing those with developmental disabilities. I obtained my Master's Degree in Transpersonal Counseling Psychology from Naropa University, specializing in Gestalt and Mindfulness based therapeutic approaches. I have further trauma training from the Sensorimotor Psychotherapy Institute, grounding my therapeutic approach in working with the body and mind in resolving traumatic experiences. I currently teach and lecture at Colleges throughout the New York City Metro Area."

This content was provided by Daniel Cook "I believe in the full spectrum of human experience and growth, working from symptom alleviation (learning to reduce unnecessary suffering and pain) to full fledged authenticity and aliveness. My role is active and dynamic as I bring discernment, heart, authenticity, and creativity to your process of personal recovery, integration, and fulfillment .   I am influenced by a number of theories and teachers, integrating my work and personal contemplative commitment with evidenced based treatment modalities.   I strongly believe and adhere to my own personal care and continual growth as I offer my services to the community.

• Men's Health Psychology
  • Addiction Counseling
  • Counseling
  • Psychological Trauma
  • Sex Therapy

Daniel Cook does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Education data for Daniel Cook is unavailable at this time.

Daniel Cook has no awards or honors listed.

Daniel Cook has no media or publications listed.

Daniel Cook does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Daniel Cook and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Daniel Cook's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Daniel Cook to family and friends