Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Daniel Barr, DC
Dr. Daniel Barr, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in North Port, FL.

4361 Aidan Ln

North Port, FL 34287

Dr. Daniel Barr, DC

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Golden Rule

Learn about Dr. Barr

• Chiropractic

Dr. Barr does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• University Of Florida
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1981
  • Life University
    Other Education | Completed 1984

Dr. Barr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Barr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Barr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Barr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Barr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Barr to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Barr's Performance
Very good doctor
in North Port, FL |
Dr. Barr's practice and techniques are limited and he would not have been able to help me. I would not recommend him to anyone.
in punta gorda florida |
Dr Barr is awesome. I've been going to him for therapy for a month now and feel so much better
in Punta Gorda |
Wonderful service!!!!
in North Port, FL |
After 2 expensive trips to the ER, Drs still did not know why I was in so much pain. Dr. Barr relived my pain within 3 visits. The staff is TOP NOTCH!
in North Port, FL |
Dr Barr and his staff not only helped us feel better, but our children ages 10-16 as well. They were friendly, patient, and very knowledgeable. I would recommend this office in a heartbeat!!!!
in venice,fl |
Fantastic experience. Will be a patient for life
I have the pleasure of seeing this magnificent Dr and his great staff 5 days a week right now. The Dr is extremely knowledgeable and his staff is just as awesome and extremely helpful. I would recommend this office to anyone!
in Rotonda West, Fl. 33947 |
Dr. Barr and his staff are the best. I would highly recommend their office for treatment. They are highly professional. Every patient is treated like their treatment is the most important. Dr. Barr has a most impressive team and highly skilled professionals to carry out the individual treatment for each patient. Glenda Scott
in North Port, FL |
The office is so pleasant with soothing music and videos that calm you. A very special atmosphere for healing. Proffesiona staff who are knowledgeable and efficient. Dr Barr has an approach that works and gets you out of pain.the laser therapy helps to heal faster.
in Port Charlotte |
WOW Finley a Dr. That will tell you WHAT he is doing, WHY he is doing it SHOW you results, and HOW you are going to feel today, tommarrow and finally WHEN you are going to be better! Oh ya and HE IS RIGHT!
in Englewood, fl |
Dr.Daniel Barr is a great doctor he has helped me so much after my car accident. Thank you so much Dr. Barr!
in Port Charlotte, FL |
I was rear ended in a car accident recently, and my neck and back were pretty stiff and sore from whiplash. Dr. Barr and his staff have helped reduce my pain and discomfort immensely! The physical therapy treatments have taken a few weeks for improvement and I have some more scheduled. The assistance with the insurance coverage is also very much appreciated! :)
in North Port, FL |
He was very professional; took time to explain each therapy.
in North Port, FL |
My husband, Mike, says he likes the place. He enjoys going there and the staff is awesome!
in Punta Gorda, FL |
After my recent car accident I was having trouble finding a doctor. I was referred to West Coast Wellness by my local walk in clinic and all I can say is, I really lucked out. I was able to be seen that same day and met with Dr. Barr the very next day to see my x-ray results and start treatment. The staff is great and friendly as well as informative. The office is quiet and relaxing and despite just starting my treatments I already notice a difference. Dr. Barr and his team are great!
in port charlotte |
I am a new patient and i loveee it at dr barr's office. He is very nice and the staff is amazing and very helpful! Best chiropractor I've been to!! -Wannica
in Englewood, FL |
Dr. Barr and his staff are professional and caring!
in North Port, FL |
Dr Barr is great and the staff is very accommodating, even to me whose kids must tag along. Great atmosphere and always full of smiles! A big thanks to Dr Barr and the all of the staff at West Coast Wellness!
Punta gorda |
Dr.Barr has a excellent establishment great staff knowledgeable an helpful. A very clean an inviting atmosphere.
in North Port, Fl |
Very good experience!
in Venice, FL |
Friendly, knowledgeable staff. They take the time to listen and make you feel comfortable. My level of pain has significantly decreased.
in Englewood, FL |
My sister and I were in a car accident and were referred to Dr. Barr's office. The office staff there is THE BEST. They are always upbeat and pleasant and will help in anyway possible, which is very refreshing! Dr. Barr and Dr. Ivers are the best. They are very thorough with their work and are always very pleasant to meet with. I never have to wait more than 15 minutes to receive service. I highly recommend this business to anyone that is suffering from either injury or accident.
in North Port, Florida |
I saw Dr. Barr after a vehicle accident where I was rear-ended. Dr.Barr has advanced equipment and state of the art technology. His staff is friendly and efficient and I would recommend him to anyone!
in North Port, FL |
Great treatment for pain relief, efficient and friendly staff.
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Barr, DC?
Are you Dr. Barr?

Visit Dr. Barr

Dr. Barr accepts 12 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
    Choice PPO