Danica Oparnica, PMHNP

Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female · Age 70

Danica Oparnica

Danica Oparnica, PMHNP is a psychiatric nurse practitioner in Phoenix, AZ and has been practicing for 7 years. She graduated from California State University At Long Beac in 2012 and specializes in psychiatric nursing (nurse practitioner), psychiatry, and more.

Make an appointment

Danica Oparnica accepts

Danica Oparnica accepts the following insurance:

Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
Medicaid of Arizona
Meritain Health
Tricare
Prime
TriCare for Life

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Danica Oparnica treats your condition or procedure

Danica Oparnica's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Dementia
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Generalized Anxiety Disorder
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Medication Management
  • Mental Status Examination
  • Mood Disorders
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Outpatient Psychiatry
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychiatric Medication Therapy
  • Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Schizophrenia
  • Severe Anxiety
  • Social Phobia

I am a psychiatric nurse practitioner and am currently in my 31st year of practice. I have a Master's Degree in Mental Health Nursing and am a member of the Nurse's Honor Society. I love what I do and take a genuine interest in my clients. It is very...

• Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Psychiatry

4.4

Danica Oparnica?
Danica Oparnica's Performance
What People Say About Danica Oparnica, PMHNP
I was a patient & Danica office manager took all of my calls. That was a joke you don’t joke with a patients mental health. I called several times telling the office that I can’t afford 1 of my prescriptions @ 268.00 a month & I was weining off this medication I had been taking for years I suffered for a month ,with not a return call for a alternative medication. I even gave the information to the office manager for a alternitive drugsaffordable I was in trouble when Danica didn’t even call.
×Post a ResponseAre you Danica Oparnica, PMHNP?
Danica is very thorough in going through past history and diagnoses. She makes sure everything is working as it should be. So glad to have found such a competent med manager.
×Post a ResponseAre you Danica Oparnica, PMHNP?
I have relied on help for over 15 years. Dr. Oparnica is, beyond a out, the best PNHPN. That I have had the pleasure to work with. Her caring and thorium manner is so very reassuring. She takes the time to go over my progress and concerns. Her knowledge of current medication is unparalleled. I spent a few decades struggling with severe depression, bi-polar and suicidal thoughts. I have not had ant suiicidadl thoughts since the second month of my visits. I cannot thank her enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Danica Oparnica, PMHNP?
Danica Oparnica is an excellent practitioner. She is very easy to talk to, and is a good listener. She takes the time to discuss options concerning your treatment and answers any questions you have. Very kind, very pleasant, and very knowledgeable are words that describe Danica Oparnica.
×Post a ResponseAre you Danica Oparnica, PMHNP?
I've had a great time with Danica. She has been one of the most helpful and knowledgable professionals I have seen. She has listened carefully and heard my concerns, even the minor problems, and has met them with compassion and thoughtfulness. She has explained things to me in a way that makes sense.
×Post a ResponseAre you Danica Oparnica, PMHNP?
From start to finish I felt completely comfortable with Danica and with her office manager Rocio. Danica is a compassionate listener. She is genuinely concerned about her patients needs and concerns. I never feel rushed while I am in her office. She and her office manager always go above and beyond for her patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Danica Oparnica, PMHNP?
I am truly stunned anyone would give this horrible person any stars. My visit and experience was one of the most horrifying encounters of my life. Danica is a bully and doesn't care about getting to know her patients... and let's be honest ... her patients are really not even hers. She has students evaluate you and never takes the time to even listen to your issues. I am scared by the entire experience in this office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Danica Oparnica, PMHNP?
Danica Oparnica is a caring and knowledgeable practitioner. While actively listening, she makes patients an integral part of their treatment plan. Appointments are productive and goal oriented, which for me has led to an accelerated path toward wellness. I feel genuinely fortunate to have such a gifted practitioner caring for me. And kudos to her secretary/office manager Rocio. She does a great job while echoing the feel of the entire practice~personal care and concern.
×Post a ResponseAre you Danica Oparnica, PMHNP?
Danica has been an intragal part of my well being. Her dedication, knowledge and expertise are all very present, but it is her caring, concerning and compassionate nature that reigns through. She displays a thoughtful persona that puts one as ease immediately. She engages you throughout the treatment, listens, proceeds and plans. I give her the highest recommendation possible, my testimony is not just words, it is sincere ad heartfelt. Kathleen M. Burns
×Post a ResponseAre you Danica Oparnica, PMHNP?
Danica has helped me with depression, anxiety and insomnia. I am so thankful for the referral to see her. She is very knowledgeable and respectful. She listens to my symptoms.
×Post a ResponseAre you Danica Oparnica, PMHNP?

How was your experience with Danica Oparnica?