Danica Buric, PT

Orthopedic Physical TherapyFemale

Danica Buric

Center for Physical Therapy Inc.

3545 Lake Ave Wilmette, IL 60091

Danica Buric, PT is a Orthopedic Physical Therapist in Wilmette, IL. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Danica Buric to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Orthopedic Physical Therapists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Danica Buric treats your condition or procedure

Danica Buric accepts

Danica Buric accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
Medicare of Oklahoma

Danica Buric's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Danica Buric

Danica Buric?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (36)
  • Explained conditions well (36)
  • Office environment (36)
  • Staff wasn't friendly (1)
My visit was for my sprain ankle, I was evaluated and tested on my first visit. Danica is very knowledgeable and professional, Both Danica and Emily treated me with exercise, electric pads on my injured ankle, plus laser treatments. I am now doing well thanks to Danica and her excellent staff . I highly recommend them to my family and friends for PT.
Richard J McLain – Apr 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Danica Buric, PT?
Danica and her team are amazing! By far the most unique and efficient PT experience I have ever had. They take insurance and every single therapist here is amazing!
Nancy iida – Jan 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Danica Buric, PT?
Danica's entire team is very hardworking, friendly, and helpful. While you are assigned to one therapist, they work as a team to ensure you have the right coverage for your appointment. They also have lots of advanced treatment options that other PTs in the area do not have which can really speed up recovery. Highly recommend!
Wonderful team – Dec 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Danica Buric, PT?
Danica and her team are fantastic! Highly recommend.
Andy – Sep 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Danica Buric, PT?
Went there with Doctor's order for lower back pain and both hips. Danica did my assessment, and after reading the radiologist report, explained her therapy plan, and how many visits needed. Very professional and I started getting positive results from the first visit. My course was rigorous and you must do exercises at home between visits. As with any PT, if you don't do the work, don't expect a good result. I usually had one therapist, Amber, who was great, but all helped when needed. All therapists were great and caring. I finished this week with virtually no pain and a much stronger body. Appointments always on time. You can trust Danica and her team will address your issue with the best care and technology.
David Girson – Sep 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Danica Buric, PT?
I am extremely happy that I have been able to go the Center for Physical Therapy located in Wilmette, Illinois. Danica Buric has went above and beyond. She is very knowledgeable and has done everything possible to solve my physical therapy needs. I would highly recommend her. I am so thankful that I have been able to go. All of her staff are very well trained. Whoever needs any physical therapy should go there.
Pam Ajami – Feb 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Danica Buric, PT?
Mea culpa, so sorry, I just discovered I inadvertently given my recommendations with 4 stars, instead of the highest, 5 stars. Please be advised that my earlier recommendation SHOULD have been the highest, 5 stars. In every respect...Danica, her staff, her facility are worthy of the highest praise I can give her, 5 stars all the way!
Anne Crane in Riverwoods, IL – Jan 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Danica Buric, PT?
I was in a bad car accident. I have been amazed at the improvement by Danica and her team. They’re skilled and the atmosphere is wonderful. Danica and her staff all care and it shows!
Lisa Gordon – Jan 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Danica Buric, PT?
I came to this office with very bad back pain. The entire stuff is very friendly and welcoming. Danica, Margo and all stuff are extremely knowledgeable, dedicated and passionate people to their work. I had a great treatment and recommend this office to anyone.
Larisa P. from Buffalo Grove – Dec 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Danica Buric, PT?
As a retired physician I am happy to recommend Danica and her colleague, Anna who treated me for a rotator cuff injury in the fall of 2019. Their office is spotless and the entire staff is friendly and welcoming. Danica and Anna are obviously passionate about their work. They are very experienced with treating shoulder injuries and I saw them treat other patients with hip, back and stroke rehab. It was amazing how they knew exactly what tendon or muscle was the problem and what exercise was needed to fix it. They uses shock wave, ultrasound, and laser treatments along with manipulations and focused exercises. I can report nearly complete resolution of my shoulder pain and have the tools to work at home now on my own. They are the best!
Gary from Chicago – Nov 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Danica Buric, PT?
I had been experiencing pain in my upper left arm for a few months by the time I sought help from Center for Physical Therapy. Danica and her staff (Iris, Edward, Nicole) I have had contact with have been extremely knowledgeable, helpful, compassionate, and supportive. I can already feel my arm getting better, and after every visit there is noticeable improvement. I appreciate the range of techniques they use, including the shock treatment, laser treatment, ultrasound, and traditional exercises. Thank you to the wonderful CPT staff for providing such a positive experience for me!
Marie – Oct 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Danica Buric, PT?
Danica was extremely knowledgeable and thoughtful. She carefully studied my diagnosis before beginning a treatment plan. I always felt like i was in good hands with her or any of her staff.
Pam – Oct 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Danica Buric, PT?
Danica is a wonderful, smart, skilled, and intuitive therapist. She has been treating my Mother for persistent neck pain and I am eternally grateful for her efforts. She carefully studies the scans and uses them to guide her to her treatment plan. She is so smart and skilled at her craft. Danica shows the passion and love she has for making others feel better. She makes close connections and relationships with her clients. You just feel the utmost care she has for you. And she remembers everyone’s name! She utilizes a variety of modalities (massage, exercise, manual manipulation and electrical stimulation) that always helps my Mom in her progress. We have been to many physical therapy clinics but this is by far, hands down the BEST physical therapy my Mom has ever received and I am eternally grateful to Danica and her team. Thank you, thank you, thank you for your service! And thank you to wonderful Iris who handles the insurance, Margo who massages, Ana and the whole team!
Barbara in Chicago, IL – Jun 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Danica Buric, PT?
I have been working with Ms Danica for over a month now and am so grateful for the personalized care she has given t me. I have a complicated body- and she has taken the time to analyze how my body is working in total. Danica's staff is NOT a Factory like many other PT places. I especially appreciate the ancillary treatments of massage, cupping, stim etc. The entire staff is great. I feel welcome and cared for. I cannot sy enough.
Arlene Malinowski – Jun 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Danica Buric, PT?
before starting here i was going to another therapy center and was not making any progress on my back pain. On my first visit here Danica sat me down and explained to me exactly what was wrong and what we were going to do to fix it. She told me within two weeks she will have me off my pain meds and feeling better. well she did not disappoint me one bit. What she did to me in two weeks the other therapy center could not do in 5. everyone at this center is great and would not go anywhere else agai
Apr 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Danica Buric, PT?
My son saw Danica for some inflamed tendons in his pitching arm. Danica and her staff did an outstanding job and got him back on the mound.
Mar 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Danica Buric, PT?
After my lumbar laminectomy, I dicided to go there because my surgeoun recommended Danica. And what can I say - thanks to their wonderful team I was back on my feet 2 weeks after the surgery! One-on –one approach, they always carefully listen to you, make individual plan and work so hard until you achieve your goal. It is my absolute pleasure to recommend this place to everyone.
Milutin in Highland Park , IL – Feb 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Danica Buric, PT?
I have been going to Center For Physical Therapy past 7 months, twice a week to recover from a major spine surgery. I cannot recommend CPT strongley enough.  I worked with Danica and she  is extremely nice, carrying, and knowledgable. The whole staff pays close attention and is incredibly encouraging.  Danica and her CPT team are just wonderful.
Marc Frasco in Glencoe, IL – Jan 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Danica Buric, PT?
I had a broken foot with a very uncommon and severe ligaments injury.Everyone from the receptionists to the physical therapists were top notch. Danica Physical Therapist was incredibly smart, helpful, understanding, and determined to get me walking again and even get up to full speed running and playing tennis again. The whole team worked with me to diagnose and develop a stretching, training, and strengthening program to get me healthy again.
Emily in Chicago, IL – Dec 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Danica Buric, PT?
Outstanding medical professional. Highly knowledgeable and cares about you. The office is also very impressive with all the machines and equipment that I've never seen in my many years of visiting various PTs.
WI – Dec 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Danica Buric, PT?

How was your experience with Danica Buric?

• Orthopedic Physical Therapy