Danica Buric, PT

Orthopedic Physical Therapy ·  Female

Danica Buric

Danica Buric, PT is an orthopedic physical therapist in Wilmette, IL. She specializes in orthopedic physical therapy, physical therapy, and more.

Make an appointment

Danica Buric accepts

Danica Buric accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
Medicare of Oklahoma

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Danica Buric treats your condition or procedure

Danica Buric?
Danica Buric's Performance
What People Say About Danica Buric, PT
RecentMost Helpful
before starting here i was going to another therapy center and was not making any progress on my back pain. On my first visit here Danica sat me down and explained to me exactly what was wrong and what we were going to do to fix it. She told me within two weeks she will have me off my pain meds and feeling better. well she did not disappoint me one bit. What she did to me in two weeks the other therapy center could not do in 5. everyone at this center is great and would not go anywhere else agai
×Post a ResponseAre you Danica Buric, PT?
My son saw Danica for some inflamed tendons in his pitching arm. Danica and her staff did an outstanding job and got him back on the mound.
×Post a ResponseAre you Danica Buric, PT?
After my lumbar laminectomy, I dicided to go there because my surgeoun recommended Danica. And what can I say - thanks to their wonderful team I was back on my feet 2 weeks after the surgery! One-on –one approach, they always carefully listen to you, make individual plan and work so hard until you achieve your goal. It is my absolute pleasure to recommend this place to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Danica Buric, PT?
I have been going to Center For Physical Therapy past 7 months, twice a week to recover from a major spine surgery. I cannot recommend CPT strongley enough.  I worked with Danica and she  is extremely nice, carrying, and knowledgable. The whole staff pays close attention and is incredibly encouraging.  Danica and her CPT team are just wonderful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Danica Buric, PT?
I had a broken foot with a very uncommon and severe ligaments injury.Everyone from the receptionists to the physical therapists were top notch. Danica Physical Therapist was incredibly smart, helpful, understanding, and determined to get me walking again and even get up to full speed running and playing tennis again. The whole team worked with me to diagnose and develop a stretching, training, and strengthening program to get me healthy again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Danica Buric, PT?
Outstanding medical professional. Highly knowledgeable and cares about you. The office is also very impressive with all the machines and equipment that I've never seen in my many years of visiting various PTs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Danica Buric, PT?
Danica is truly exceptional; very professional, pleasant, bright and most importantly has great success in the healing process. She's very insightful in her diagnosis and effective with the treatment plans. She has an excellent, well trained staff and they a pleasure to do business with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Danica Buric, PT?
I've been going to different practitioners for more than a year to help me recover from a broken foot and the consequent back, hip and alignment issues. Danica's holistic approach is the first thing I've found that has brought me strength and pain relief. She is amazing - so knowledgeable, encouraging, and kind. She applies a wide range of modalities and techniques. I can't say enough about her and the Center for Physical Therapy. It is life-changing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Danica Buric, PT?
Danica is very dedicated to her patients in a one on one way. She stays with the patient for the duration of the session and checks that all the exercise is done properly. She knows a great deal, she is very motivating, has a wonderful personality and makes you feel like everything will get better. Everyone in her Theraphy Center is very friendly and make you feel great. I always leave there after the sessions feeling much better than I came in.
×Post a ResponseAre you Danica Buric, PT?
Danica Buric and her team are amazing! They are extroidinarily knowledgable and effective. There is no other person or place (The Center for Physical Therapy) I would go to for any issue requiring physical therapy. I refer my family and friends only to Danica and her team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Danica Buric, PT?
My whole family goes to Danica. She helped me with my back pain, my mom we knew problems and my husband is know a patient for tennis elbow. Do you need better recommendation?
×Post a ResponseAre you Danica Buric, PT?
Only her professional hands could bring me back to normal life. She works like a God. I am grateful to her for life. Highly recommend. Thank you very much Danica!
×Post a ResponseAre you Danica Buric, PT?
Great PT office and Danica is awesome as a therapist and owner. They really know how to treat runners and other triathletes. Impressive facility. They teach you how to get stronger, not just treat pain and heal. AlterG treadmill is amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Danica Buric, PT?
I received excellent care from Danica and her staff at CTP. Danica is extremely knowledgeable about scoliosis and other lower back pain issues. She addressed the issues I was having with expertise and compassion. Danica is trained in the Schroth method of treating scoliosis and was very helpful to me (an older patient) in dealing with this condition as well as arthritis and deterioration. I would highly recommend Danica to any individual needing physical therapy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Danica Buric, PT?
I have been suffering from severe sciatica for a number of years and I had just about resigned myself to a life addled with discomfort because of a number of dissatisfactory experiences at several different physical therapy clinics. However Danica and her team were a total game changer! After the second session of ultrasound, massage, electrical and shock waves my back pain is finally under control and my life has taken on a new lease.
×Post a ResponseAre you Danica Buric, PT?
Danica is a wonderful, knowledgeable, compassionate Physical Therapist who has helped me tremendously . I went to her with a frozen shoulder and she and her team were very experienced in treating this condition. I am happy to say with Danica and Ceaser’s help I made excellent progress and my shoulder is back to normal functioning. Ceaser is also a wonderful Physical therapist and took good care of me as well. The rest of the staff couldn’t,t be more helpful or pleasant.
×Post a ResponseAre you Danica Buric, PT?
I cannot give enough praises to the Center for Physical Therapy!! Danica is knowledgeable, competent and caring. You get more than PT when you go there, they address your physical problems through many avenues - massage, heat lamps, acupuncture and of course the physical workout. I always feel better when I leave than when I came in and even better the next day. They really know how to treat physical ailments. Their equipment is also very helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Danica Buric, PT?
Danica and her wonderful team are awsome!!!! Everyting helps: Danica's greeting smile, her personal attention to each patient, her desire to help and her devotion. Nothing less could be said about he rest of the team: Cesar, Margo, Emil, Sean and others. Everyone is a great professional and a hard worker!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Danica Buric, PT?
I feel very relaxed and at ease when I am at CPT , the Center For Physical Therapy. They never use a stop watch but there objective is to improve the patients health no matter how long it takes. They work very closely with you and are very much involved in your health improvement.
×Post a ResponseAre you Danica Buric, PT?
CPT is the best physical therapy in the area. My recovery from surgery is quicker and more complete than I could have had anywhere else. Danica and the whole staff are knowledgeable, professional,caring, and just wonderful! I highly recommend them!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Danica Buric?

Compare Providers