Naturopathy  |
Male
Dr. Dane Buxbaum, ND
Dr. Dane Buxbaum, ND is a naturopathy provider who practices in Scottsdale, AZ.

14300 N Northsight Blvd Ste 217

Scottsdale, AZ 85260

Learn about Dr. Buxbaum

• Naturopathy

Dr. Buxbaum does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Education data for Dr. Buxbaum is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Buxbaum has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Buxbaum has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Buxbaum does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Buxbaum and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Buxbaum's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Buxbaum to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Buxbaum's Performance
in Phoenix, AZ |
Called and left a message to setup a 15 minute appointment to see if he could help me. I received a call back a week later. He apologized and we setup a time for this past week. He never called. Seems he has done this to others and brushed it off said it was a "medical sabbatical". So, is this time a medical sabbatical again? If you can't spend 15 mins with me you can't get my $300.
Chandler, AZ |
Dr. Buxbaum was amazing. He helped me with my very complicated genetic results and health history. He took the time to fully review my case and look at the information differently than anyone else had. I can't Thank him enough for helping me make sense of all the information I had. He returns all of his calls and emails personally. I LOVED the connection directly with him, especially after dealing with mega practices where you may get a person on the phone immediately but no personal connection.
in Phoenix, AZ |
This doctor had me order blood work and other tests and spoke with me a few times by phone and then NEVER responded to me again. After I spent over $300. I left several phone messages and email messages and he still never contacted me back. Very discouraging! I would never recommend this doctor to anyone based on my experience. It's a shame. I really was looking forward to getting healthy with his help. I don't normally leave reviews but I want to warn others.
I have never seen a doctor that was so irresponsible about returning phone calls and following up with clients. Multiple times he stated that he would get back to me and then had to apologize for not getting back to me. His lack of professionalism has no business in healthcare .
Have you seen Dr. Dane Buxbaum, ND?
Are you Dr. Buxbaum?