Dr. Dana Williamson, DC

Dr. Dana Williamson, DC

Chiropractic  |
Dr. Dana Williamson, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Mechanicsville, VA. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Read his story

7481 Right Flank Rd Ste 100

Mechanicsville, VA 23116

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Anthem
  • AvMed

Learn about Dr. Williamson

Dr. Williamson's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Williamson "I have wanted to be a chiropractor from a very young age. I graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1998, but I discovered chiropractic when I was in high school. I played football and during one of our games, I tackled an opposing player and jammed my neck. Because it didn't really hurt, I didn't think anything of it at the time and I played through the rest of the game. I clearly remember when I woke up the next morning and reached into the closet for a towel, I felt a little "catch" in my neck. So, I turned my head to the right to stretch it out. That's when my neck got completely stuck. When I tried to turn my head even slightly back in the other direction, lightning bolts of pain shot through my body. I couldn't move. I couldn't lie down. I had to sleep in a reclining chair that night. I was in so much pain that I cried in my mother's arms. And I was a big, rough and tough football player! The next day my mother took me to the chiropractor and after one adjustment, I felt complete relief. It was nothing short of miraculous. In that moment, I knew what I wanted to do with my life. I wanted to be able to do for others what my chiropractor had done for me that day. It has become my mission to help relieve the pain and suffering of as many people as I possibly can."

This content was provided by Dr. Williamson ""To the best of my ability, I agree to provide my patients convenient, affordable, and mainstream Chiropractic care. I will not use unnecessary long-term treatment plans and/or therapies.""

• Chiropractic
  • Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Pain Medicine
  • Preventive Occupational Medicine
  • Rehabilitation
  • Student Health

Dr. Williamson does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Neck Pain Procedure
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Physical Examination
  • X-Ray

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• University Of California Santa Cruz
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1990
  • Palmer College Of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • Palmer College Of Chiropractic
    Other Education | Completed 1998

Dr. Williamson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Williamson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Williamson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Williamson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Williamson to family and friends
Dr. Williamson Says:

Thank you for providing feedback regarding your experience in our office.  If you have had a great experience, please tell your friends and family and refer them to us to help them with  their neck pain or back pain.  If your experience was anything less than great, please let me or my staff know about it.  You can e-mail me directly at...

Dr. Williamson's Performance
I was recommended by my son. Very pleased with first visit and Dr. Williamson
in Richmond Va |
Great 1st time experience! Doc had me in an out in no time feeling much better. Thanks.
I received excellent care today and DR. Williamson was very informative and did a great job.
Mechanicsville |
First time at a chriopractor and I will definitely come back. Quick and easy and amazing results
very good experience. i'am pleased with the results of just 2 visits
in Mechanicsville VA |
Dr. Williamson' s care is excellent. After my first visit, most of my back pain was gone. I was not sure about a chiropractor to start with but now; I should have gone sooner.
in Mechanicsville, VA |
Was impressed by Dr. Williamson's attention to patient's concerns during my first visit! His practice is state-of-the-art, introducing me to technology I had not encountered before. This technology helped me understand the effects of my condition on my entire body functioning. I loved that the waiting room is equipped with coffee and beverages, with a separate room for families with young children. I have already referred his practice to a co-worker and will continue to refer in the future.
in Mechanicsville, Va |
Dr. Williamson provided a thorough examination to determine the problem with my spine. He then gave a detailed explanation of the plan of care and his patient care schedule. I will return next week and thereafter for treatments until the issue is resolved.
Aylett, VA |
Excellent care - relief from pain after just a couple of visits
in Sandston, VA |
I was able to get an appointment the same day I called. Dr. Williamson had a great bedside manner and was really good at explaining everything to me.
in Washington, DC |
Was great walking out with a plan on how to get my pain under control.
Mechanicsville, VA |
Kind and informative during the visit.
in Mechanicsville, VA |
I had lower back pain and came to see Dr Williamson. Did a great job of explaining my issues after understanding my symptoms. Feeling better after this visit!!!
in New Kent, VA |
Overall, it was one of the best visit, we came in for a consult however Dr. Williamson worked us into his busy schedule allowing my son to have his first treatment, he took the time to explain everything in terms we could understand. Professional, clean and calm atmosphere, that include meeting sweet Bella. I would highly recommend Dr. Williamson.
in Mechanicsville, VA |
I appreciate his honesty and straightforwardness about what he offers in care vs a seemingly scripted, well rehearsed performance from another office.
in Mechanicsville, VA |
Had an excellent experience with Dr.Williamson for my first ever visit to a chiropractor. Dr.Williamson was very attentive and helpful in easing my lower back pain.
in quinton, va |
I had a great encounter with DR. Williamson today and he began the process of healing me. He's friendly, honest and has your overall health at the top. Plan on returning again so my body feels better.
in Aylett Virginia |
I had a very good experience here,and also learned a lot
Ragland, AL |
Received great & informative care from Dr. Williamson. I will be recommending him to my family. Love the "walk-in" appointment feature.
Williamsburg, VA |
Dr. Williamson was very thorough and took the time to make sure I understood all of the details of my condition and treatment.
in Va |
I was referred by my family doctor and I'm so happy I came and got treated!!
Gloucester, VA |
Professional ,very knowledgeable, polite,Dr. Williamson explains everything in detail. I felt so much better after the first treatment. My insurance was processed quickly and he accepts walk in patients.
Newport News va |
I have never been to a chiropractor before. I was a little nervous. The patient that was leaving took the time to put me at ease. He raved about the care, well now I can too! I will continue to come. He is incredibly nice and knowledgeable. I have only had one visit and feel better already. I will recommend Dr. Williamson to everyone that needs chiropractor care. It was a great and comfortable experience. Thank you!
in Richmond VA |
Dr. Williamson was very informative and explained the procedure very well. I was a little nervous but he made me feel comfortable about the treatment. I left the office feeling better than I did when I arrived.
in Mechanicsville |
Wonderful experience today! I was in terrible pain but Dr Williamson got me up and literally "running". I called this morning and was seen the same day! Unbelievable!
I felt better immediately after my first visit!
in Richmond, VA |
Dr Wills is great! He knows how to takes care of his patients. I havebeena patient for almost 15 years. Excellent!
in Henrico, VA |
Every visit with Dr. Williamson is always great. I have felt the difference in my pain which has decreased immensely. He is very knowledgeable in his field and is very relatable. I really enjoy and learn from his daily health video on his Facebook page.
in Mechanicsville, VA |
He listen to what I had to say, never rushes , very easy going. Explains everything in detail.
in Mechanicsville, VA |
I dropped in to see if i could get adjusted. I completed paperwork electronically (tablet) while being served cold water and chocolate. :) Wasn't very long after that and i was being adjusted. Dr Williamson is flexible in what method he uses as my neck was being stubborn!. Feel much better today and even no headache. Was thinking I might need another adjustment to get my body back in shape, its been awhile since I've been adjusted. Holding pretty well so far.
in Mechanicsville, VA |
Dr. Williamson took me right away and was very professional and got to the root of the issue and came up with a plan. He has flexible hours and I highly recommend.
in Mechanicsville, VA |
I had lots of problems, and had been treated by another chiropractor in the West End. When we moved to Mechanicsville, we were looking for a new doctor. We chose Dr. Williamson because of the location, and that has been the best decision we have ever made! He actually listened to me, and was able to sort through all my problems and come up with a solution. Every part of my body that can be pain free is now pain free because of Dr. Williamson.
Have you seen Dr. Dana Williamson, DC?
Are you Dr. Williamson?

Visit Dr. Williamson

Dr. Williamson accepts 14 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
    Choice PPO
  • Anthem
  • AvMed
    Carelink PPO
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medicare
    Special Needs Plan SNP
  • Southern Health Services (Coventry Health Care)
    Southern Health Services (Coventry Health Care) HMO