Dr. Dana Williamson, DC

Dr. Dana Williamson, DC

Chiropractic  ·
Dr. Dana Williamson, DC is a chiropractor in Mechanicsville, VA and has been practicing for 20 years. He graduated from Palmer College Of Chiropractic in 1998 and specializes in chiropractic, headache management, and more.Read his story

7481 Right Flank Rd Ste 100

Mechanicsville, VA 23116

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Anthem
  • AvMed

Learn about Dr. Williamson

Dr. Williamson's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Williamson "I have wanted to be a chiropractor from a very young age. I graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1998, but I discovered chiropractic when I was in high school. I played football and during one of our games, I tackled an opposing player and jammed my neck. Because it didn't really hurt, I didn't think anything of it at the time and I played through the rest of the game. I clearly remember when I woke up the next morning and reached into the closet for a towel, I felt a little "catch" in my neck. So, I turned my head to the right to stretch it out. That's when my neck got completely stuck. When I tried to turn my head even slightly back in the other direction, lightning bolts of pain shot through my body. I couldn't move. I couldn't lie down. I had to sleep in a reclining chair that night. I was in so much pain that I cried in my mother's arms. And I was a big, rough and tough football player! The next day my mother took me to the chiropractor and after one adjustment, I felt complete relief. It was nothing short of miraculous. In that moment, I knew what I wanted to do with my life. I wanted to be able to do for others what my chiropractor had done for me that day. It has become my mission to help relieve the pain and suffering of as many people as I possibly can."

This content was provided by Dr. Williamson ""To the best of my ability, I agree to provide my patients convenient, affordable, and mainstream Chiropractic care. I will not use unnecessary long-term treatment plans and/or therapies.""

• Chiropractic
  • Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Pain Medicine
  • Preventive Occupational Medicine
  • Rehabilitation
  • Student Health

Dr. Williamson does not have any board certifications listed.

• Chronic Pain Management
  • Neck Pain Procedure
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Physical Examination
  • X-Ray

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• University Of California Santa Cruz
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1990
  • Palmer College Of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • Palmer College Of Chiropractic
    Other Education | Completed 1998

• Advanced Gonstead Certification 100 hours, 1998

Dr. Williamson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Williamson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Williamson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Williamson to family and friends

Dr. Williamson's Performance

Dr. Williamson Says:
"

Thank you for providing feedback regarding your experience in our office.  If you have had a great experience, please tell your friends and family and refer them to us to help them with  their neck pain or back pain.  If your experience was anything less than great, please let me or my staff know about it.  You can e-mail me directly at drwill@mechanicsvillechiropractor.com.  We are constantly seeking to

...

He is very good. I leave feeling great. Inspires me to be my best.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Williamson provided relief for neck pain that a muscle relaxer hadn't. My first time seeing a chiropractor and I will definitely be returning.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I’m now able to enjoy activities with my grandchildren
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Very accommodating and easy to get started. Helped my lower back pain and plan on continuing my treatments.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr was great very informative.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0