Dana Paine, LPCC

Dana Paine
Telehealth services available

Health and Happiness Counseling LLC

920 Cardenas Dr Ne Albuquerque, NM 87108

Dana Paine, LPCC is a Counselor in Albuquerque, NM. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dana Paine to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

Review Highlight

"Dana is a rich hybrid of cognitive therapy and life coaching. He tunes in, he listens, his advice is inspired, and he practices his profession sincerely..."

- J. OlshanSee more reviews

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth

• Night Eating Syndrome
  • Sex Addiction
  • Stress

Dana Paine accepts

Dana Paine accepts the following insurance:

Blue Access
Commercial

Dana Paine's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dana Paine

Dana Paine?
  • Appointment scheduling (16)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (16)
  • Listened & answered questions (16)
    Dana Paine is phenomenal. So knowledgeable, insightful — he can take even difficult situations it seems and frame in how to approach it differently — in an effective way that is more beneficial for all involved. Such gratitude and validation emersed thorough-out sessions we share, he is a stellar therapist, I highly recommend him. Looking for a person to help you cut through it all, with laser-pointed accuracy, and to not let stray any moments where you can improve yourself or your situation? Looking to have every moment oozing with helpful information from a therapist that looks at your entire picture as a person, including physical health, and more? Choose Dana and his group. I have appreciated that Dana is well-educated in many approaches in therapy, so it was easy to start on our journey together because he was quick to grt up to speed on where we needed to begin. So thankful our “paths” have crossed, and I have been able to continue from having him augment me on my journey.
    May 06, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dana Paine, LPCC?
    I would highly recommend Dana Paine! He has helped me through a very difficult time in my life with such kindness and knowledge to get me better! His demeanor will put you at ease immediately for any situation that you are seeking help for. If you were hesitant to seek care and wondered who to choose I would go with Dana. He will create a treatment plan that works for your situation and is very flexible and adaptable to your needs.
    Mavis – Jul 16, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dana Paine, LPCC?
    Dana Paine gave me good advice and guidance and helped me think through my situations. I would recommend him to my family and friends.
    Jul 08, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dana Paine, LPCC?
    I worked with Dana for one year on issues of grief and weight loss/diabetes management. His approach and manner were just what I needed. He was encouraging and instructive in helping me meet my goals. Each session came with a new challenge and/or tip in how to embrace the good things in life. I highly recommend him as a therapist and life coach.
    April – Apr 25, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dana Paine, LPCC?
    Dana is incredible; he is empathic and supportive. He doesn't BS, he is practical, resourceful, and very positive. I really thrive on a solution focused approach, including CBT and reframing and he does it all. He provides just enough insight to help someone grow, and I could not be more grateful.
    LH – Apr 12, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dana Paine, LPCC?
    Dana has to be the most caring, empathetic, and enlightening person I have ever met. He listens wholeheartedly and does not judge you. He is easy to talk to and you can be completely honest with him. I highly recommend him because he truly cares. He is “second to none” in my opinion! Truly an authentic person:)
    Mar 12, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dana Paine, LPCC?
    Dana is a rich hybrid of cognitive therapy and life coaching. He tunes in, he listens, his advice is inspired, and he practices his profession sincerely and with a lightness that is uplifting even after you've left his office and are reflecting on the session. Working with him makes ones realize that straight-on analysis is not nearly as effective as cognitive therapy and life counseling. I've been to many therapists and Dana seems to be the most comfortable in his own skin. And this is very important, I think.
    J. Olshan – Feb 12, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dana Paine, LPCC?
    I have been seeing Dana for over 2 years now, and he is the best! Very knowledgeable and always has the right words that I need at that point in time. I love that when I talk to him about things that I need to work on myself he is very respectful and knows the path to healing the soul, because he is congruent and has done it himself. Nutrition and fitness expert, massage therapist, mental health therapist and just all around a great human being. I am blessed to have found Dana and I am and will continue to be her patient!
    JT – Feb 11, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dana Paine, LPCC?
    I started seeing Dana years ago after a divorce. It was a confusing time and Dana helped me get through it and blossom into the most fantastic version of myself I never could have imagined. I have continued to schedule appointments with him whenever I need a calibration and am able to cover a multitude of topics including career stress and direction, health challenges, and matters of the heart and soul. I leave each appointment with great tools that have helped me navigate life, relationships, work and friends. I'm forever grateful that I found Dana so many years ago.
    Feb 06, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dana Paine, LPCC?
    He is honest but not in a brutal way as other therapist. He is truthful in his way of helping you approach the correct way to dealing with your issue at hand. I'm not a very trusting person of many but with Dana, I feel at ease being able to talk with him about anything without having to worry about feeling judged.
    Feb 02, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dana Paine, LPCC?
    After a long year of medical events including cancer & multiple unrelated surgeries I found old life traumas re-emerging. I was drawn to Dana initially for his coaching - help with wellness- supplements, nutrition & what workouts I could manage & build back into my fitness level. Ha! The real journey began!~ His gentle & deep questioning opened conversations into higher life perspectives. I was able to see that how I had labelled & shelved life events was not expanding my life but holding me back - & literally making me sick. Through his warm unconditional acceptance & coaching I become aware of my minds tricks & new ways to truly be in the present moment. I began developing a deeper self-love & acceptance. We looked at past traumas & surprisingly resolved many that had been stuck without further trauma! We looked at my career & what I could do to get into a more satisfying & fulfilling position in my field. I saw my own capabilities & became empowered. IF you're ready - go!!!
    Jan 03, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dana Paine, LPCC?
    My teenage son and I have been seeing Dana to help us with my son's depression, anxiety and ADHD. Dana has helped us so much in terms of understanding these conditions (he's very knowledgeable) as well as giving us tools to use in every day life to function more effectively. Dana exudes wisdom and compassion, and this has been a very positive first exposure to therapy for my son so that he will feel confident seeking therapy in the future if he needs it.
    Sara – Dec 22, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dana Paine, LPCC?
    Over the time that I have been a patient , Dana has helped me by listening , helping me to see solutions, and supporting me through difficult times. I have been made to feel comfortable and open throughout the time that he has been my healthcare provider.
    peter kalitsis – Oct 11, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dana Paine, LPCC?
    Dana's guidance has been invaluable for my journey into experiencing greater wholeness and happiness, in all areas of my life. If you're ready to take that big leap, I would highly recommend putting Dana on your short list, and see for yourself if it's a good fit.
    Chris – Sep 30, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dana Paine, LPCC?
    Dana has been a wonderful therapist and counselor for me, in the time that I've been visiting his practice I have released myself of many toxic habits and can only speak highly of his work. As a young person I can also recommend him for his ability to respectfully bridge the generational gap - when I need guidance and draw on his wisdom I never feel talked down to or misunderstood. When I speak about issues and paradigms that are especially poignant for people my age he is very receptive and always meets me where I am.
    W.A. – Sep 16, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dana Paine, LPCC?
    I am beyond thankful that Dana has been put in my life and his guidance and assistance through difficult times have been life changing. He is encouraging, trustworthy, and provides unique perspectives on the challenges in my life that have reshaped my way of thinking and provided my the opportunity to grow and shape myself in who I want to be.
    Sep 16, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dana Paine, LPCC?
    Dana Paine is an incredible life coach and counseler. I can not express enough gratitude for the insight he has gifted me. I consider him a friend and therapist - as well as one of the most genuine people I know. From one healer to another , I thank him for all the love and light. His guidance had been imeasurableand I highly reccommend.
    Jun 04, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dana Paine, LPCC?
    I cannot speak highly enough of Dana. He is this amazing mix of compassionate and honest that results in him always telling you what you need to hear (even when you don't want to), but never leaving you feeling like you are alone. He's always there to support you, on track or off, and he's helped me make some huge changes in several aspects of my life.
    May 30, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dana Paine, LPCC?
    Dana Paine is extraordinarily gifted in his multiple areas of expertise. I have lost 70 pounds in 10 months due to Dana's Nutritional, Life Coaching and Grief geared Counseling Techniques. He cares about his Patients and helps them through their difficulties with a Finess that is second to none. On a scale of one to ten, I rate Dana Paine at a twelve. Sincerely, Paula Golden
    May 29, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dana Paine, LPCC?

How was your experience with Dana Paine?

Dana has been in healthcare private practice in Albuquerque, N.M. since 1994. He graduated from the University of New Mexico with a Bachelors degree of...Read more

• Counseling