Contact provider for availability

Dr. Dan Baugess, PHD

Psychology ·  Male

Dr. Baugess
568 Wellington Dr Wyckoff, NJ 07481

Dr. Dan Baugess, PHD is a psychologist in Wyckoff, NJ. He specializes in psychology.

Dr. Baugess' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Baugess

4.0

Dr. Baugess?
Dr. Baugess' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Dan Baugess, PHD
I met with Dr. Baugess at his Parsippany location. My life was a complete mess and disaster. I was newly diagnosed with cancer, left the church due to spiritual abuse, compounded losses, and a failing marriage. My new identity was my illness and I was severely depressed. His insight as a former pastor helped me to reshape and reframe my focus. God used him in amazing way to be a healing instrument in my life. Dr. B helped me regain new strength, find my voice, reclaim boundaries, detoxify my environment and help me find new focus. I was able to face a few major demons head-on, and was able to have total forgiveness and reconciliation with some hurtful parties. Some spiritual chains that bound me were broken- and it's in large part due to his hand/help in it. His professionalism, insight, counsel and compassion created a safe space for me to heal and grow in. He's unafraid to journey with you into your pain. And, if I wasn't moving, I'd still be under his care. I will miss him dearly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Baugess, PHD?
I have found Dan Baugess to be a type of psychologist who drags topics out over weeks if not months. He asks me to do things for the next week, completely disregards it and doesn't bring it up unless I do. It makes me question whether he really has any interest in the results of the activities such as detailing out lists of things that make me happy or anxious for discussion the following week. I stopped going to him because he seems disenchanted with his therapy abilities.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Baugess, PHD?
Caring, professional, intelligent, and not only does he help you work through obstacles but helps you understand why you're experiencing them. He is thorough and his experience is evident.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Baugess, PHD?
Dr. Baugess is extremely professional. His ability to help guide you through difficult experiences as well as give advice in a professional and gentle manor. He is willing to push you and better you as a person. Being someone who works in the field, not only has helped me through personal things, but has elevated my ability to help others. Coming from a professional, I would recommend him to anyone and would entrust my family to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Baugess, PHD?
Dan Baugess is very experienced but has some psychological quirks - like he feels the need to put people down in the session. He keeps saying "I'm the professional!" No kidding, thats why I came to you, now please act like one instead of just saying you are one. He tries to approach me not as a peer coach or professional but as a bully. This is something that makes me very uncomfortable. I left and found another person who is wonderful. There are many choices out there.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Baugess, PHD?
Dr. Baugess is professional, patient, empathetic, understanding and intelligent. He is personable and listens with genuine interest and has the ability to simplify things that might feel complex. In addition, he has a wealth of knowledge in strategies to help overcome personal obstacles in order to encourage personal growth and to move forward in a positive manner. Overall, Dr. Baugess is down to Earth, easy to talk to, kind and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Baugess, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Baugess?

• Psychology