Damiana Corca, LAC

AcupunctureFemaleAge 39

Acupuncture

Damiana Corca, LAC is a Acupuncturist in Boulder, CO. Her office accepts new patients.

Damiana Corca, LAC

Damiana Corca, Acupuncture Sleep Specialist

4440 Arapahoe Ave # 215 Boulder, CO 80303 ()

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Damiana Corca treats your condition or procedure

Damiana Corca accepts

Damiana Corca's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Damiana Corca

Damiana Corca

Dr. Corca completely transformed my life. I came to her after months of working with western style doctors and getting absolutely nowhere with my horrible symptoms of insomnia. Within a week working with Dr. Corca I was already feeling better, and now I am coming back even stronger than I ever was before my symptoms began! She takes a completely holistic approach to medicine - she sees the whole patient and really spends the time and care to understand the root cause of problems, not just treat the symptoms and put a bandaid over them. She is just a truly wonderful person who makes you feel safe and comfortable and she genuinely cares about her patients' wellbeing and does everything she can to help you. She does so many thorough tests and collects as much data on your body and symptoms as possible and then crafts a personalized health journey exactly for you and what you need. I am so thankful for her!
Jun 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Damiana Corca, LAC?
Dr. Damiana's office is so beautiful and I've had wonderful results seeing her for both acupuncture and functional medicine. She knows what she's doing and I'm grateful for her excellent care!
Jun 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Damiana Corca, LAC?
I’ve been using Damiana for 2.5 years for acupuncture for sleep and hormonal issues associated with chronic Lyme disease. Damiana is one of the most skilled and caring practitioners that I have ever seen. She is very knowledgeable and has helped my overall health immensely. I would highly recommend her!
Mar 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Damiana Corca, LAC?
I reached out to Damiana when I had been suffering with insomnia for over two months and felt completely helpless. Within my first 2-3 sessions with her I was already seeing an improvement. After 5-6 sessions I would say I was almost completely back to sleeping "normal". She pays very close attention to her patients needs and really helps to work through their problems. I 100% recommend her to anyone who is suffering from any sort of a sleep issue. She is the best!
Denver, CO – Feb 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Damiana Corca, LAC?
Damiana has a deep understanding of sleep and the necessary work that must be done to stabilize and maintain healthy sleep balance. I had consistent trouble sleeping and tried numerous approaches to regulate my sleep drug-free. After acupuncture treatments with Damiana, my sleep pattern settled into a restful and regular cadence. I highly recommend her!
GD in Boulder, CO – May 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Damiana Corca, LAC?
Damiana spent a lot of time with me to try and figure out how to specifically apply acupuncture for my insomnia. After a few times my sleep improved and I was able to decrease using medication to aid my sleep. I would recommend Damiana to anyone who is having sleeping issues who does not want to keep taking medication to try and get a good nights sleep.
Louisville, CO – May 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Damiana Corca, LAC?
Damiana truly worked magic for me. I had been suffering from insomnia for 15 years and had resorted to daily sleep medication just to get a passable number of hours. In just three months working with Damiana, I have completely cut medication out of my nightly routine and am sleeping better than I was with the medication before. Now I have more energy, focus, and general enjoyment each and every day.
Jesse M in Boulder, CO – Apr 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Damiana Corca, LAC?
Damiana is incredibly painstaking in getting to the root of sleep problems while always being positive and calm. Over the last two years my sleep has improved a lot, and I feel calmer and more emotionally balanced. I have never encountered a health profession who shows this much commitment to her patients and practices with such attention to detail. Damiana is also incredibly sensitive, empathetic and compassionate ? exactly what someone who is in a state of low sleep needs.
Jane in Boulder, CO – Apr 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Damiana Corca, LAC?

How was your experience with Damiana Corca?