Damiana Corca, LAC

Acupuncture ·  Female

Damiana Corca

Damiana Corca, LAC is an acupuncturist in Boulder, CO. She specializes in acupuncture and sleep medicine.

Make an appointment

Damiana Corca accepts

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Damiana Corca treats your condition or procedure

Damiana Corca?
Damiana Corca's Performance
What People Say About Damiana Corca, LAC
RecentMost Helpful
I reached out to Damiana when I had been suffering with insomnia for over two months and felt completely helpless. Within my first 2-3 sessions with her I was already seeing an improvement. After 5-6 sessions I would say I was almost completely back to sleeping "normal". She pays very close attention to her patients needs and really helps to work through their problems. I 100% recommend her to anyone who is suffering from any sort of a sleep issue. She is the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Damiana Corca, LAC?
Damiana has a deep understanding of sleep and the necessary work that must be done to stabilize and maintain healthy sleep balance. I had consistent trouble sleeping and tried numerous approaches to regulate my sleep drug-free. After acupuncture treatments with Damiana, my sleep pattern settled into a restful and regular cadence. I highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Damiana Corca, LAC?
Damiana spent a lot of time with me to try and figure out how to specifically apply acupuncture for my insomnia. After a few times my sleep improved and I was able to decrease using medication to aid my sleep. I would recommend Damiana to anyone who is having sleeping issues who does not want to keep taking medication to try and get a good nights sleep.
×Post a ResponseAre you Damiana Corca, LAC?
Damiana truly worked magic for me. I had been suffering from insomnia for 15 years and had resorted to daily sleep medication just to get a passable number of hours. In just three months working with Damiana, I have completely cut medication out of my nightly routine and am sleeping better than I was with the medication before. Now I have more energy, focus, and general enjoyment each and every day.
×Post a ResponseAre you Damiana Corca, LAC?
Damiana is incredibly painstaking in getting to the root of sleep problems while always being positive and calm. Over the last two years my sleep has improved a lot, and I feel calmer and more emotionally balanced. I have never encountered a health profession who shows this much commitment to her patients and practices with such attention to detail. Damiana is also incredibly sensitive, empathetic and compassionate ? exactly what someone who is in a state of low sleep needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Damiana Corca, LAC?

How was your experience with Damiana Corca?

Compare Providers