Damiana Corca, LAC

Damiana Corca, LAC

Acupuncture  |
Female
Damiana Corca, LAC is an acupuncture provider who practices in Boulder, CO.

3393 Iris Ave Ste 109

Boulder, CO 80301

Learn about Damiana Corca

• Acupuncture
  • Sleep Medicine

Damiana Corca does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acute Insomnia
  • Primary Insomnia
  • Secondary Insomnia

• Acupuncture
  • Medical Acupuncture

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Education data for Damiana Corca is unavailable at this time.

Damiana Corca has no awards or honors listed.

Damiana Corca has no media or publications listed.

• French
  • Romanian

Damiana Corca does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Damiana Corca and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Damiana Corca's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Damiana Corca to family and friends
Damiana Corca's Performance
Denver, CO |
I reached out to Damiana when I had been suffering with insomnia for over two months and felt completely helpless. Within my first 2-3 sessions with her I was already seeing an improvement. After 5-6 sessions I would say I was almost completely back to sleeping "normal". She pays very close attention to her patients needs and really helps to work through their problems. I 100% recommend her to anyone who is suffering from any sort of a sleep issue. She is the best!
in Boulder, CO |
Damiana has a deep understanding of sleep and the necessary work that must be done to stabilize and maintain healthy sleep balance. I had consistent trouble sleeping and tried numerous approaches to regulate my sleep drug-free. After acupuncture treatments with Damiana, my sleep pattern settled into a restful and regular cadence. I highly recommend her!
Louisville, CO |
Damiana spent a lot of time with me to try and figure out how to specifically apply acupuncture for my insomnia. After a few times my sleep improved and I was able to decrease using medication to aid my sleep. I would recommend Damiana to anyone who is having sleeping issues who does not want to keep taking medication to try and get a good nights sleep.
in Boulder, CO |
Damiana truly worked magic for me. I had been suffering from insomnia for 15 years and had resorted to daily sleep medication just to get a passable number of hours. In just three months working with Damiana, I have completely cut medication out of my nightly routine and am sleeping better than I was with the medication before. Now I have more energy, focus, and general enjoyment each and every day.
in Boulder, CO |
Damiana is incredibly painstaking in getting to the root of sleep problems while always being positive and calm. Over the last two years my sleep has improved a lot, and I feel calmer and more emotionally balanced. I have never encountered a health profession who shows this much commitment to her patients and practices with such attention to detail. Damiana is also incredibly sensitive, empathetic and compassionate ? exactly what someone who is in a state of low sleep needs.
Have you seen Damiana Corca, LAC?
Are you Damiana Corca?