Damiana Corca, LAC

AcupunctureFemaleAge 38

Damiana Corca

Damiana Corca, Acupuncture Sleep Specialist

3825 Iris Ave Boulder, CO 80301

Damiana Corca, LAC is a Acupuncturist in Boulder, CO. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Damiana Corca to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Damiana Corca treats your condition or procedure

Damiana Corca accepts

Damiana Corca's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Damiana Corca

Damiana Corca?
  • Appointment scheduling (6)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (6)
  • Explained conditions well (6)
    Dr. Damiana's office is so beautiful and I've had wonderful results seeing her for both acupuncture and functional medicine. She knows what she's doing and I'm grateful for her excellent care!
    Jun 12, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Damiana Corca, LAC?
    I’ve been using Damiana for 2.5 years for acupuncture for sleep and hormonal issues associated with chronic Lyme disease. Damiana is one of the most skilled and caring practitioners that I have ever seen. She is very knowledgeable and has helped my overall health immensely. I would highly recommend her!
    Mar 10, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Damiana Corca, LAC?
    I reached out to Damiana when I had been suffering with insomnia for over two months and felt completely helpless. Within my first 2-3 sessions with her I was already seeing an improvement. After 5-6 sessions I would say I was almost completely back to sleeping "normal". She pays very close attention to her patients needs and really helps to work through their problems. I 100% recommend her to anyone who is suffering from any sort of a sleep issue. She is the best!
    Denver, CO – Feb 02, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Damiana Corca, LAC?
    Damiana has a deep understanding of sleep and the necessary work that must be done to stabilize and maintain healthy sleep balance. I had consistent trouble sleeping and tried numerous approaches to regulate my sleep drug-free. After acupuncture treatments with Damiana, my sleep pattern settled into a restful and regular cadence. I highly recommend her!
    GD in Boulder, CO – May 27, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Damiana Corca, LAC?
    Damiana spent a lot of time with me to try and figure out how to specifically apply acupuncture for my insomnia. After a few times my sleep improved and I was able to decrease using medication to aid my sleep. I would recommend Damiana to anyone who is having sleeping issues who does not want to keep taking medication to try and get a good nights sleep.
    Louisville, CO – May 10, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Damiana Corca, LAC?
    Damiana truly worked magic for me. I had been suffering from insomnia for 15 years and had resorted to daily sleep medication just to get a passable number of hours. In just three months working with Damiana, I have completely cut medication out of my nightly routine and am sleeping better than I was with the medication before. Now I have more energy, focus, and general enjoyment each and every day.
    Jesse M in Boulder, CO – Apr 13, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Damiana Corca, LAC?
    Damiana is incredibly painstaking in getting to the root of sleep problems while always being positive and calm. Over the last two years my sleep has improved a lot, and I feel calmer and more emotionally balanced. I have never encountered a health profession who shows this much commitment to her patients and practices with such attention to detail. Damiana is also incredibly sensitive, empathetic and compassionate ? exactly what someone who is in a state of low sleep needs.
    Jane in Boulder, CO – Apr 09, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Damiana Corca, LAC?

How was your experience with Damiana Corca?

Our emotional and spiritual health is impossible to separate from our physical health. In my personal life, this has been my biggest struggle and blessing....Read more

I a Doctor of Acupuncture and Chinese medicine and a functional medicine practitioners. I am one of the few acupuncturists in the world who focuses on...Read more

• Acupuncture
    • Sleep Medicine

• French
    • Romanian

Is Damiana Corca, LAC accepting new patients?

Damiana Corca, LAC generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Damiana Corca's profile to make an appointment.

Does Damiana Corca, LAC accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Damiana Corca accepts your insurance.

What are Damiana Corca, LAC's top areas of care?

Damiana Corca frequently treats Acupuncture, Acute Insomnia, and Drug-Induced Insomnia. See all procedures and conditions Damiana Corca treats.

Where is Damiana Corca, LAC's office located?

Damiana Corca's office is located at 3825 Iris Ave, Boulder, CO 80301. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

What languages does Damiana Corca, LAC speak?

Damiana Corca speaks Romanian, French, and English. View profile to see all.

Does Damiana Corca, LAC offer telehealth services?

Damiana Corca has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Damiana Corca, LAC?

Damiana Corca, Acupuncture Sleep Specialist