Dallen Lovell, PT

Physical Therapy ·  Male · Age 57

Dallen Lovell

Balanced Body Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine, LLC

4465 S 900 E Ste 250 Salt Lake City, UT 84124

Dallen Lovell, PT is a physical therapist in Salt Lake City, UT. He specializes in physical therapy, orthopedic physical therapy, and more.

Dallen Lovell accepts

Dallen Lovell accepts the following insurance:

Advantage
First Health (Coventry Health Care) EPO
First Health (Coventry Health Care) HMO
Worker's Compensation PPO
Worker's Compensation WC
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Humana HMO
Humana POS
Humana PPO
Medicare Advantage HMO
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
Medicaid
PHCS Network EPO
PHCS Network POS
PHCS Open Access PPO
Worker's Compensation WC
Public Employees Health Plan (PEHP)
Public Employees Health Plan
Select HMO
United Healthcare HMO
United Healthcare POS
Worker's Compensation WC

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check if Dallen Lovell treats your condition or procedure

• Sports Injuries
  • Sprain
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Ultrasound

Balanced Body Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine was established to promote one on one extraordinary care to each person who comes in for care. People are not numbers, they become our partners in restoring their Heath. Our motto is: Better Balance,...

• Physical Therapy

Dallen Lovell?
Dallen Lovell's Performance
What People Say About Dallen Lovell, PT
RecentHighestLowest
Lisa from Murray. I received great care and experienced a great recovery from rotator cuff surgery. Dallen and his staff were always friendly and professional. They made me feel good about going to therapy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dallen Lovell, PT?
I have received treatment from Dallen and his team on two separate occasions. I was extremely pleased with the care and treatment I received. They were awesome and resolved my pain issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dallen Lovell, PT?
Dallen and his staff took the time to address all of my concerns and place me in an immaculate environment where I could not only survive but thrive while going through therapy. Always professional and courteous, they helped me gain strength through stem treatments, hot and cold therapies, and precise exercise movements to include home exercises of my shoulder and arm. I am grateful for their amazing service, cheery disposition, welcoming & healing environment, individual care, and compassion.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dallen Lovell, PT?
I came to Dallon with back pain, right away he knew what the cause of my issues were, what muscles I need to stretch, and what exercises I need to do in order to keep my back healthy. A few months later I hurt my shoulder while working out, I came back to Dallon and he explained to me what I pulled. With great care I was able to regain my mobility with my shoulder and return back to an active lifestyle. I would definitely recommend Dallon!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dallen Lovell, PT?
"I came in for assistance with headache, neck and back pain due to a MVA. Dallen Lovell quickly assessed my problems and was able to start the healing process with a variety of modalities and exercise. The treatment and stretches he provided was extremely beneficial. I would recommend Balanced Body Physical Therapy to anyone suffering from acute or chronic pain. Many thanks to the great team at Balanced Body PT!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dallen Lovell, PT?
I sprained my back and neck two months ago in a fall I took while skiing. My family doctor recommended physical therapy and Dallen Lovell. I went to him, am doing the exercises, and feel great. He and his staff are friendly and attentive. I highly recommend them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dallen Lovell, PT?
I'm 67 years old and refused to seek therapy for 37 of those years despite chronic back pain and recurring, debilitating back spasms. I had no idea how foolish that was until about seven months ago on my first PT visit at Dallen's office. With the therapy, education, guidance and great patience provided by Dallen and his staff I'm now essentially pain free, exercising daily, puttering in the yard and tackling the honey-do list I couldn't even think of doing seven months ago. Thank you!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dallen Lovell, PT?
I have a debilitating disease affecting my balance. Over the last 6 years, Dallen Lovell and his staff have helped me tremendously. Their technical skills and compassion are impressive. I am grateful for this care and attention. Dallen's expertise has exceeded my expectations. I admire his ethics and his integrity both as a person and as a health care provider. I am very thankful to count him as my physical therapist and my friend. I heartily recommend him and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dallen Lovell, PT?
I'm so grateful I was referred to Dr. Lovell. My 10-year old daughter suffered a painful TMJ dysfunction and she barely could open her jaw for weeks. Dr. Lovell worked on her jaw to the point she was able to open it normally again and in that way avoid surgery. He was very personable and wonderful with us. He is just an amazing doctor. And he speaks Spanish. :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dallen Lovell, PT?
I feel so fortunate to have been referred to Dallen. After two foot failed foot surgeries and several years of constant pain I tried physical therapy on a whim. Dallen explained what he thought was wrong and how he wanted to treat me. After my first treatment I could already feel a huge improvement. Now that I am done with therapy I cannot believe the results I have. I am greatful I was treated here and so appreciative that I am back to “ normal”!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dallen Lovell, PT?
I came to Dallen with a swollen leg after a total knee replacement. He and his staff worked with me until my range of motion improved beyond what my surgeon expected.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dallen Lovell, PT?
Dallen is a highly skilled, knowledgeable and professional physical therapist. Under his care I have become stronger and had surprising pain relief. I've always felt that I am a priority and my progress is his goal. I recommend Dallen to ANYBODY! 100% wonderful. I've actually thought he and his staff had magical powers.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dallen Lovell, PT?
Dallen and his staff really cared about you and wanted you to get better. Dallen and staff took the time to explain the treatments and what you should expect. Physical therapy area was very clean and comfortable to work in. Front desk staff was very helpful and friendly and ready to help you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dallen Lovell, PT?
Dallen is awesome. He was able to diagnose my unique issue quickly and knew exactly how to treat it. Great staff and friendly comfortable environment. Very pleased with the time they spent working with me
×Post a ResponseAre you Dallen Lovell, PT?
Dallen and his staff are the best in the business. I have seen Dallen for three different problems over the years and always return to him because of the care, concern, and education for my specific problem that has been shown to me. The staff are friendly and knowledgeable. Dallen is the best physical therapist bar none!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dallen Lovell, PT?
I have known Dallen for 26 years. He is by far the best physical therapist there is. He taught me how to walk again after having my ankle partially amputated. Also, he helped me regain strength and movement in my hand after it was crushed and sustained extensive nerve damage. Dallen was patient, encouraging, and extremely empathetic and genuine with me. I couldn't have gotten through it without him. I was able to walk, run, and play the piano again. He never gave up on me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dallen Lovell, PT?
My SLC neurologist said I had BPPV (vertigo) and suggested I see Dallen. He was able to see me right away. He confirmed my BPPV diagnosis and performed a maneuver to resolve it. Treatment lasted about 15 minutes and I have had no problems since. We were able to return home to the Elko NV area that day. Dallen explained everything in simple language and was most compassionate. He even followed up with a call to me. I would HIGHLY recommend this man and his office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dallen Lovell, PT?
Love coming here! Super friendly staff and Dallen makes you feel as if you were one of his family member, also love the fact that he explains everything that he is having you and how that certain exercise is going to help you! Would definitely recommend coming here ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dallen Lovell, PT?
It was very satisfying ane helpful. It was like a personal friend helping me heal.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dallen Lovell, PT?
Dallas and his team are the best physical therapy group that I have ever had the privilege to be a part of. And as a collegiate athlete, I have had a lot of time on the PT table. They take the time to get to know you as a person, not just a patient. They work on treating your whole body as an injury effects more than just it's surrounding location. They have helped me and supported me so much throughout multiple surgeries over the last few years.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dallen Lovell?