Dallas Lato, PT

Physical Therapy ·  Male · Age 48

Dallas Lato

Dallas Lato, PT is a physical therapist in Mesa, AZ. He specializes in physical therapy.

Make an appointment

Dallas Lato accepts

Dallas Lato accepts the following insurance:

AARP
Affiliated Health Funds
Arizona Foundation
Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
Care1st Health Plan Arizona
Maricopa Health Plan
Mercy Care Plan
UnitedHealthcare Community Plan
University Family Care
Arizona Medical Network
Banner Health
Blue Advantage
Coastal Comp Health Network (CCHN)
Community Care Network
SCAN Health Plan
Three Rivers Provider Network
Union Pacific Railroad Employee Health Systems
USA Managed Care Organization

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dallas Lato treats your condition or procedure

• Shoulder Pain
  • Sports Injuries
  • Sprain
  • Vestibular Disorders

At Contact Physical Therapy we offer one-on-one contact with each patient. We do not have technicians, so you will always be seen by a physical therapist. We strive to provide an individualized approach to each unique patient and their unique condition.

• Physical Therapy

U Sasketchewan

Dallas Lato's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dallas Lato

Dallas Lato?
Dallas Lato's Performance
What People Say About Dallas Lato, PT
RecentMost Helpful
My entire experience was great. Dallas was respectful, friendly and knowledgeable. He made me feel comfortable and helped me quickly overcome the pain I was experiencing. If I am ever in need of assistance again I will certainly request referral to Contact for therapy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dallas Lato, PT?
Dallas was recommended by my ENT as the go to vestibular therapist for some serious vertigo issues. He diagnosed which ear was the cause with horizontal gaze nystagmus testing. Then with only two sessions the vertigo issues were resolved. He was amazing! He gave me a diagram to repeat the procedure if the vertigo flared up again. I highly recommend him for vestibular therapy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dallas Lato, PT?
Dallas helped me to regain use of a shoulder with a torn rotator cuff. The therapy went well and I was improving, until I had a bad fall (on a slippery metal roof) and re-injured it. I then had surgery which turned out to be much more extensive then expected. I went back to Dallas after surgery for a few months - followed his exercise instructions at therapy and at home and I'm now nearly fully recovered. NO MORE LEFT SHOULDER PAIN! I would definitely recommend him for any future therapy needs
×Post a ResponseAre you Dallas Lato, PT?
Dallas is a very caring person who wants to better your life! If needed, I will definitely go see him!!??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dallas Lato, PT?
I saw Dallas Lato for vestibular rehabilitation. As this isn't a common specialty, I was happy to find a PT recommended by Vestibular.org. I couldn't be more pleased with his help in getting me back to living a normal life. I am sure he does just a great a job with typical PT. I would highly recommend Dallas to anyone in need of PT.
He is most awesome!! The best therapist I've ever had
×Post a ResponseAre you Dallas Lato, PT?
He is THE BEST!! After countless surgeries I have endured in the last 10 years, he by far is one of the best PTs EVER. In addition to being professional in general, he listens to you, concerned that you do exactly the exercises he encourages to be accomplished. He is understanding to a point, but wants only the best for you to achieve & be free from pain - working out the kinks, soreness & stiffness in the process. Dallas has been in this field specifically for 20 yrs. .he knows the human body!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dallas Lato, PT?
I was sent to Contact Physical Therapy several years ago for arthritis in my shoulders and hips. I was scheduled with Dallas Lato for 3 sessions per week for 3 months. Dallas taught me how to warm up and stretch before starting any workout. He also showed me exercises that I could do at home. I continue to do the exercises and find that I have very few problems with pain and stiffness due to my arthritis even though I have moved north to snow and cold. Thank, Dallas!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dallas Lato, PT?
I had the pleasure of working with Dallas after a fall at work. He is an excellent therapist! Very knowledgeable & caring! I would highly recommend him! He is the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dallas Lato, PT?
Mr. Lato took care of me while Dr Gardner was away. I found him to be very thorough in following Dr. Gardner's program for me and very pleasant and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dallas Lato, PT?
It was great, Dallas is a very knowledgeable he knows his job and dose it well. I had my right knee replace in March. When I had my follow up visit with DR. Mullen he could not believe what great range of motion I had. Oh by the way I am 69 years old. My wife has used him twice for her shoulder and will be seeing again in July after she has a shoulder replacement. If you need therapy he the one to see.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dallas Lato, PT?

How was your experience with Dallas Lato?

Compare Providers