Dallas Lato, PT

Dallas Lato, PT

Physical Therapy  |
Dallas Lato, PT is a physical therapy provider who practices in Mesa, AZ. He is 47 years old.

4850 E Baseline Rd Ste 114

Mesa, AZ 85206

• AARP
  • Affiliated Health Funds
  • Arizona Foundation
  • Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
  • Arizona Medical Network
  • Banner Health

Learn about Dallas Lato

This content was provided by Dallas Lato "At Contact Physical Therapy we offer one-on-one contact with each patient. We do not have technicians, so you will always be seen by a physical therapist. We strive to provide an individualized approach to each unique patient and their unique condition."

• Physical Therapy

Dallas Lato does not have any board certifications listed.

• Ankle Injury
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Sports Injuries
  • Sprain
  • Vestibular Disorders

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• U Sasketchewan
    Undergraduate School | Graduated

Dallas Lato has no awards or honors listed.

Dallas Lato has no media or publications listed.

Dallas Lato does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dallas Lato and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dallas Lato's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dallas Lato to family and friends
Dallas Lato's Performance
in Gilbert, AZ |
Dallas helped me to regain use of a shoulder with a torn rotator cuff. The therapy went well and I was improving, until I had a bad fall (on a slippery metal roof) and re-injured it. I then had surgery which turned out to be much more extensive then expected. I went back to Dallas after surgery for a few months - followed his exercise instructions at therapy and at home and I'm now nearly fully recovered. NO MORE LEFT SHOULDER PAIN! I would definitely recommend him for any future therapy needs
Apache Junction, AZ |
Dallas is a very caring person who wants to better your life! If needed, I will definitely go see him!!??
in Mesa, AZ |
I saw Dallas Lato for vestibular rehabilitation. As this isn't a common specialty, I was happy to find a PT recommended by Vestibular.org. I couldn't be more pleased with his help in getting me back to living a normal life. I am sure he does just a great a job with typical PT. I would highly recommend Dallas to anyone in need of PT.
He is most awesome!! The best therapist I've ever had
in Mesa, AZ |
He is THE BEST!! After countless surgeries I have endured in the last 10 years, he by far is one of the best PTs EVER. In addition to being professional in general, he listens to you, concerned that you do exactly the exercises he encourages to be accomplished. He is understanding to a point, but wants only the best for you to achieve & be free from pain - working out the kinks, soreness & stiffness in the process. Dallas has been in this field specifically for 20 yrs. .he knows the human body!
in Boulder, MT |
I was sent to Contact Physical Therapy several years ago for arthritis in my shoulders and hips. I was scheduled with Dallas Lato for 3 sessions per week for 3 months. Dallas taught me how to warm up and stretch before starting any workout. He also showed me exercises that I could do at home. I continue to do the exercises and find that I have very few problems with pain and stiffness due to my arthritis even though I have moved north to snow and cold. Thank, Dallas!!
in San Tan Valley, AZ |
I had the pleasure of working with Dallas after a fall at work. He is an excellent therapist! Very knowledgeable & caring! I would highly recommend him! He is the best!
in MesaAZ |
Mr. Lato took care of me while Dr Gardner was away. I found him to be very thorough in following Dr. Gardner's program for me and very pleasant and helpful.
in Mesa, AZ |
It was great, Dallas is a very knowledgeable he knows his job and dose it well. I had my right knee replace in March. When I had my follow up visit with DR. Mullen he could not believe what great range of motion I had. Oh by the way I am 69 years old. My wife has used him twice for her shoulder and will be seeing again in July after she has a shoulder replacement. If you need therapy he the one to see.
Have you seen Dallas Lato, PT?
Are you Dallas Lato?

Visit Dallas Lato

Dallas Lato accepts 32 insurance carriers
  • AARP
  • Affiliated Health Funds
  • Arizona Foundation
  • Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
    Care1st Health Plan Arizona
    Maricopa Health Plan
    Mercy Care Plan
    UnitedHealthcare Community Plan
    University Family Care
  • Arizona Medical Network
  • Banner Health
    Blue Advantage
  • Coastal Comp Health Network (CCHN)
  • Community Care Network