Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Dale Mortenson, DC
Dr. Dale Mortenson, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Lynn Haven, FL.

1101 Ohio Ave

Lynn Haven, FL 32444

Learn about Dr. Mortenson

• Chiropractic

Dr. Mortenson does not have any board certifications listed.

Education data for Dr. Mortenson is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Mortenson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Mortenson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mortenson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mortenson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mortenson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mortenson to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Mortenson's Performance
in DeFuniak Springs, FL |
Best chiropractic office I've ever been to!!! Both Dr. Mortenson and Dr. Finch are top-notch in my book. They keep me moving! Highly recommend!
Bay County, FL |
He has a great staff however he seems to resort to some old school trickery when convincing people to part with their money. I understood the $135 x ray fee for the 5 images they took and the free consultation. The next visit made me upset by charging me a $60 physiological exam fee where he did completely subjective tests where he pulled and pushed on my hands with OBVIOUSLY different pressures pointing out issues. There's also the ~$60 fee for adjustments that for me was a joke.
in Panama City, FL |
I could barely walk when I first saw Dr. Mortenson 3 months ago. He has been patient and optimistic as well as knowledgeable. Now I am up and around-- I'm even able to jog a couple miles at a time, and I have almost no pain in my lower and mid-back compared to what I had been dealing with for years. I recommend Dr. Mortenson and his staff whole-heartedly.
Have you seen Dr. Dale Mortenson, DC?
Are you Dr. Mortenson?