Dr. Dale Doty, PHD

Dr. Doty
Telehealth services available

Christian Family Institute, Tulsa, OK

6846 S Canton Ave Ste 501 Tulsa, OK 74136

Dr. Dale Doty, PHD is a Marriage & Family Therapist in Tulsa, OK. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Doty to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Marriage & Family Therapists in your area

• Offers Telehealth

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Oklahoma

Check if Dr. Doty treats your condition or procedure

• Marriage Break-Up
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues

Dr. Doty accepts

Dr. Doty accepts the following insurance:

Dr. Doty's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Doty

1.7

Dr. Doty?
  • Wait times (7)
  • Office environment (4)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (3)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (7)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (7)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (7)
This individual is the epitome of someone who should not be offering counseling. Do not hire him. His approach was aggressive and counterproductive to what I paid for. My partner and I sought counseling together to work thru some issues. We were met with with negative statements about our relationship, was demeaning to both of us and was overall aggressive. Our 3rd and final session we were met with a highly toxic individual who was argumentative, outwardly antagonistic, and posturing aggression towards my partner during the session, in attempts to intimidate. He was hostile and combative. This man is sick and not suited to help people.
Olivia McBride – Jun 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dale Doty, PHD?
This individual is the epitome of someone who should not be offering counseling. His approach is aggressive and counterproductive to what I paid for. Sought counseling with my partner for some issues, only to be met with aggression and negative statements about our relationship, demeaning both of us, on the 1st session. The 3rd and last session was met by a highly toxic individual who was verbally argumentative, and posturing aggression towards my partner. He was aggressively posturing and attempted to intimidate both of us. I do not consider this therapeutic. His combative nature was hurtful and has not been forgotten. This man has no place in the counseling profession. His hostile and antagonist behavior is not appropriate for a counselor, and I would highly suggest not hiring this man. This man is sick and isn’t suited to help people.
Olivia McBride – Jun 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dale Doty, PHD?
Miss quoted me. Has yet to release records to my LCP. In performing pysch eval he focused nearly all questions between my experiences between the ages 4-19.. He did not review my mmpi with me and again has yet to release my records to my current LCP.. Was told eval could take up too 2 months after interview..the full time allotment was used.. my birthday info Is wrong .. sibling count and relations are wrong or were not addresd . The online site states sliding pay scale.. but I an uninsured individual was was asked to pay in entirety. There are more things. However I believe this is efficient enough..
May 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dale Doty, PHD?
Does not properly hear what clients are saying and interpret it correctly. Also misconstrued what was said.
Tulsa Ok – Feb 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dale Doty, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Doty?

• Marriage & Family Therapy

1977
University of Kansas
1976
Oral Roberts University

Does Dr. Dale Doty, PHD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Doty has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.

Is Dr. Dale Doty, PHD accepting new patients?

Dr. Dale Doty, PHD generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Doty's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Dale Doty, PHD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Doty accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Dale Doty, PHD's top areas of care?

Dr. Doty frequently treats Anxiety, Depressive Disorders, and Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence . See all procedures and conditions Dr. Doty treats.

Where is Dr. Dale Doty, PHD's office located?

Dr. Doty's office is located at 6846 S Canton Ave Ste 501, Tulsa, OK 74136. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Dale Doty, PHD?

Christian Family Institute, Tulsa, OK