Dr. Dale Buranosky, DPM

Dr. Dale Buranosky, DPM

Podiatry  |
Male
Dr. Dale Buranosky, DPM is a podiatry doctor who practices in Downers Grove, IL.

4115 Fairview Ave

Downers Grove, IL 60515

• HealthLink
  • Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Buranosky

See how frequently Dr. Buranosky performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture
Ankle Sprains and Strains
Plantar Fasciitis
high

Dr. Buranosky's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Buranosky "I strive to treat each patient with compassion and respect. My goal is to meet the needs of each patient by way of listening, educating, and providing extraordinary care with surgical and non-surgical treatment plans."

• Podiatry
  • Podiatric Surgery

Dr. Buranosky does not have any board certifications listed.

• Achilles Tendinitis
  • Stress Fracture of Foot

• Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Closed
  • Foot and Ankle Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Nail Avulsion and Excision

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Education data for Dr. Buranosky is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Buranosky has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Buranosky has no media or publications listed.

• Polish

Dr. Buranosky does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Buranosky and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Buranosky's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Buranosky to family and friends
1.9
Dr. Buranosky's Performance
    GOOD
Park Forest, IL |
Don't waste your time. He keeps you coming back and allow you to suffer with pain with no relief. He finally tells you there's nothing he can do while you still are limping and feeling the same way you felt when you first came to his office,
Naperville, IL |
I got called back before I could even finish my paperwork which was great. He was interested and listened to all I had to say. I asked about a procedure which he explained to me, but he did not push it on me which was refreshing. Very happy.
Thanks for sharing your wonderful feedback! We're thrilled to hear this and have passed your message along. Thank you for choosing DuPage Medical Group.
Chicago, IL |
Talks way too fast. Friendly guy, but just doesn't seem to be fully immersed with what's going on with your condition and wants to get out of the room as soon as possible. Would not recommend.
Lisle, IL |
40 minutes wait time. Spent 5 minutes with me to determine Im not a surgical candidate. First doctor to NOT take blood pressure. Very odd. Waste of time and money. VERY BAD for DUPAGE MEDICAL GROUP. NO wonder its EASY to get an appointment with him. I love my DMG doctors, NOT THIS GUY!
LEss than 5 minutes in room, NOT caring, waited 40 minutes for him to come in. NO Blood pressure check at a doctor's appointment? Its 2017! never experienced that ever! Definitely waste of time and money. No wonder he had immediate openings! Bad for DuPage Medical Group
in Wheaton, IL |
I have had an issue with my foot for the past 3 months. Each time I saw him he barely spent any time with me. He gave me a boot and and basically told me to ice it and stay off it as much as possible. Even after an MRI, he wanted to wait another 3 weeks before even starting physical therapy. I went to another podiatrist today since I have barely improved in 3 months. This one had 12 different interventions and 1/2 a day later I am already feeling significant improvement. I feel cheated.
Chicago, IL |
Not happy with my service . If my issue was solved , I would not mind paying for my service. He spent 2 minutes with me , sent me a 170 dollar prescription that did not work and I'm still left with a huge callus on my foot. I'm currently paying a bill for an issue that was not solved. Honestly , I could of diagnosed myself for free and avoided all this trouble.
in Bloomingdale, IL |
I was referred to Dr. Buranosky by an immediate care nurse when I broke my toe. At immediate care they explained what most likely happened the the bone when I broke my toe, but said I needed to see a doctor to further explain the situation. My two visits with him were no longer than 10 minutes each. Overall he explained to me what happened to my toe, but I would have been fine just going to immediate care and leaving it at that as the doctor didn't give me any more info than already provided.
in Bolingbrook, IL |
I was referred to this doctor by my primary care physician. This visit was a waste of time and money. The staff was not pleasant and the doctor seemed afraid to touch my feet. I wasn?t given a complete exam as he only looked at the one toe after I showed him where the area was. He was condescending and gave me the impression I was wasting his time. When I asked if he could remove the callus he shaved a little off but when I walk on my foot it still hurts because it sticks out so much.
Have you seen Dr. Dale Buranosky, DPM?

See our Podiatry Specialists at Elmhurst Memorial Hospital