Dal Hucknall, MSW

Dal Hucknall
Telehealth services available

Goal Directed Integrative Therapy

369 Massachusetts Ave Arlington, MA 02474

Dal Hucknall, MSW is a Social Worker in Arlington, MA. She is affiliated with Cambridge Health Alliance. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dal Hucknall to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Social Workers in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dal Hucknall accepts

Dal Hucknall accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Preferred Blue PPO
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
Tufts Health Plan
Tufts Health Plans

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check if Dal Hucknall treats your condition or procedure

• Grief
  • Grief Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Social Phobia
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dal Hucknall, MSW...

Offer evening visits?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer an online patient portal portal?

Offer weekend visits?

Communicate via email?

Dal Hucknall's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dal Hucknall

Dal Hucknall?
What People Say About Dal Hucknall, MSW
Dal Hucknal is a good therapist! She is straight forward, and not immersed in psychic jargon. She also gives one good suggestions for solutions! Another excellent plus is that she accepts medicare, so if you are in your late 60s or 70s, 80s, it cost a lot less for therapy!
Oakes Plimpton – Dec 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dal Hucknall, MSW?
Outstanding. Great support and guidance I would highly recommend!
Devin – Nov 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dal Hucknall, MSW?
Dall is a life-saver! She is kind, thoughtful, intuitive and has really helpful to me ! I am really appreciate all the time she spend with me!
Monica – Sep 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dal Hucknall, MSW?
Dal is an excellent therapist. Her therapeutic modality is goal directed as well as holistic. She provides constructive techniques to challenge my negative thought patterns, which is has been very helpful so far. She is very empathetic and supportive, and makes herself very available to clients. Additionally, she has many resources to share, such as the Lucinda Bassett program and the names of other holistic-type providers. I highly recommend working Dal-she is very good at her job and really cares about the well-being of her clients.
MD, MA – Jun 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dal Hucknall, MSW?
Working with Dal so far has been incredibly productive thus far. It is very easy to talk to her and her goal oriented approach is appreciated. I also enjoy how spirituality is part of her approach, she encourages pursuing spirituality but does not push it. I can confidently say that my quality of life has improved since I started seeing Dal.
Apr 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dal Hucknall, MSW?
Dal was awesome! Before seeing her my anxiety was debilitating and reduced my quality of life. She introduced me to the natural supplement of CBD oil that has pretty much cured my symptoms of anxiety and depression. She’s taught me that anxiety is not something I will have to live with forever. Her coping mechanisms have helped turn my life around.
Apr 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dal Hucknall, MSW?
I've been going to Dal for nearly a year. During that time she has provided me with practical and individualized treatment for my anxiety and constant care in helping me process past traumas. Of course every person is different, but when I first met Dal I was having multiple panic attacks a day and now they're a rarity. I would recommend her to anyone struggling with a panic/anxiety disorder.
Jan 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dal Hucknall, MSW?
Dal literally saved my life. I was extremely depressed and anxious and she set me up with a healthy diet plan and recommended Probiotics to heal my gut and other natural herbal remedies which immediately eliminated most of my symptoms. Also, her psychotherapy methods were very helpful and also contributed to my healing. Dal is truly someone you can trust to get you on the right track to natural wellness and health.
Arlington, MA – Jan 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dal Hucknall, MSW?
Dal has been a big help for our daughter and we are thankful for all the time she has provided us.
Albert in Medford – Jan 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dal Hucknall, MSW?
Dal has helped me overcome some serious problems to include anxiety and depression which I struggled with since I was very young. She is very easy to talk with and is non-judgmental. She is a seasoned therapist with much compassion. I am grateful that I have found her and will be continuing on with her, because she helps me so much! It truly has been life changing.
Marblehead, MA – Dec 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dal Hucknall, MSW?
Dal has been extremely helpful with helping me cope with my issues and anxiety. I went from having difficulty getting out of bed to now being able to go about my day with her help. She is extremely responsive and answers the phone at all hours and is always able to calm me down. She is extremely trustworthy and I feel so comfortable talking with her about personal issues. I would recommend her to anyone dealing with anxiety. She is also very flexible with scheduling/appointment times!
Stef in Boston , MA – Dec 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dal Hucknall, MSW?
Positive, engaging, challenging, and focused. Such a pleasure to work with Dal. She allows you to be yourself to find yourself and to plan your future self. Dal is the new standard of how to approach mental health and personal improvement.
Nick in MA – Nov 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dal Hucknall, MSW?
Dal is an incredible therapist. She continues to be a true godsend for me at a critical juncture in my life. She has extensive therapy experience and a great deal of clinical knowledge that enable her to offer insightful and well-grounded care to her clients. She listens and counsels with deep understanding and empathy. It is evident that she very much cares about her clients and their enlightenment, growth, and success. She is perceptive, sharp, calls it what it is, and wastes no time.
Aug 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dal Hucknall, MSW?
Dal has been so helpful for my partner and I in couple's therapy. She helped us resolve long-standing, ongoing issues and truly cares about helping us. We are both totally comfortable talking with her and she is readily available when we need her. I definitely recommend Dal for couples that need some professional help
Arlington – Mar 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dal Hucknall, MSW?
Dal was extremely helpful and kind dealing with my anxiety and depression. she listened to me and offered practical solutions and calming words. i appreciate all if her assistance in my time if need.
dennine in arlington ma – Jan 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dal Hucknall, MSW?
I highly recommend Dal. She is a very caring, aware, and perceptive therapist. Her emphasis on making progress by setting goals and keeping me accountable is very helpful. One of the special things about Dal is her openness to alternative problems and treatments. She is a rare gem for people struggling with existential, holistic, or metaphysical problems (that most people in the world do not understand). Dal does understand - and I have found our sessions very helpful and supportive. Thank you!
Arlington, MA – Oct 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dal Hucknall, MSW?
I would recommend Dal to anyone. Right away, I could tell she was extremely qualified and knowledgeable in her field and specializations. She is very easygoing, and maintains professionalism while establishing a comfortable rapport me with me. I've come such a long way in my mental health since I started seeing Dal, and I always continue to look forward to my sessions with her.
Sep 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dal Hucknall, MSW?
I've had a very good experience seeing Dal, she is an excellent therapist. She's very easy to talk, I felt comfortable with her quickly, she has always been readily available, and truly cares about helping her patients. I would definitely recommend her.
arlington, ma – Jul 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dal Hucknall, MSW?
Dal helped me through some very dark days.
Brooklyn, NY – May 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dal Hucknall, MSW?
Dal Hucknall has given me an amazing wealth of informational help .I met with her and felt that she would be a help to family members,and my friends. I have already referred her to someone who is seeing her regularly,and they are very happy with her.
Somerville, MA – Apr 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dal Hucknall, MSW?

How was your experience with Dal Hucknall?

• Social Work