Dal Hucknall, LICSW

Social WorkFemaleAge 72

Social Work

Dal Hucknall, LICSW is a Social Worker in Arlington, MA. She is affiliated with CHA Cambridge Hospital. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dal Hucknall, LICSW

Goal Directed Integrative Therapy

369 Massachusetts Ave Arlington, MA 02474
Telehealth services available

Telehealth available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Social Workers in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check if Dal Hucknall treats your condition or procedure

• Depressive Disorders
  • Grief
  • Grief Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Social Phobia
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Dal Hucknall accepts

Dal Hucknall accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts

Dal Hucknall's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dal Hucknall

Dal Hucknall

Incredible and Supportive
Dal is an expert listener and offers practical advice. Her words of wisdom ring true as you navigate life’s challenges. Dal is an amazing therapist and a wonderful, trustworthy person. You can’t go wrong giving her a call- your life will be better for it!
Mar 29, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dal Hucknall, LICSW?
Exceptional unvarnished yet empathetic care
I have worked with a handful of therapists in my adult life. Speaking from considerable experience, Dal has proven to be the most dynamic and sure-handed of the group. Her communication style is direct while still being considerate of her patient’s triggers. She is able to distill her insights down into digestible, actionable recommendations to nurture collaboration and guide the journey. My experience working with her for the past half year makes me wish that I had encountered her at the outset of my self-betterment exploration. I cannot recommend Dal highly enough.
Feb 03, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dal Hucknall, LICSW?
Have been seeing Dal for 6 months, she’s been very helpful especially during difficult moments.
Aug 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dal Hucknall, LICSW?
Dal is absolutely wonderful. She is incredibly understanding and has provided so much perspective to everything I bring to our sessions. She is like a guide to me and my life and I am so lucky. As a 20 year old, working with her makes me realize how eye opening therapy is. I feel like I am growing as a person and am finally starting to face my own problems, and I have to thank her for that! She is there for you and is empathetic and supportive. Highly recommend.
Aug 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dal Hucknall, LICSW?
Dal is the first therapist I have seen and I definitely lucked out. A few pieces to her approach and personality have made my appointments productive and comfortable: 1. She is a great listener and knows right when to interject with feedback, advice or dive into something important. 2. She is well-researched and her multipronged approach gives you an arsenal of tools to combat anxiety and more. 3. While she is a wealth of knowledge and professional, Dal truly understands that we have to live our lives and find what works for us. I'd recommend anyone to Dal Hucknall if they are are looking to overcome their anxiety and/or addiction. For context, I'm a 27 year old man so I believe many walks of life can benefit from meeting with Dal.
Jul 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dal Hucknall, LICSW?
Dal Hucknal is a good therapist! She is straight forward, and not immersed in psychic jargon. She also gives one good suggestions for solutions! Another excellent plus is that she accepts medicare, so if you are in your late 60s or 70s, 80s, it cost a lot less for therapy!
Oakes Plimpton – Dec 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dal Hucknall, LICSW?
Outstanding. Great support and guidance I would highly recommend!
Devin – Nov 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dal Hucknall, LICSW?
Dall is a life-saver! She is kind, thoughtful, intuitive and has really helpful to me ! I am really appreciate all the time she spend with me!
Monica – Sep 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dal Hucknall, LICSW?
Dal is an excellent therapist. Her therapeutic modality is goal directed as well as holistic. She provides constructive techniques to challenge my negative thought patterns, which is has been very helpful so far. She is very empathetic and supportive, and makes herself very available to clients. Additionally, she has many resources to share, such as the Lucinda Bassett program and the names of other holistic-type providers. I highly recommend working Dal-she is very good at her job and really cares about the well-being of her clients.
MD, MA – Jun 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dal Hucknall, LICSW?
Working with Dal so far has been incredibly productive thus far. It is very easy to talk to her and her goal oriented approach is appreciated. I also enjoy how spirituality is part of her approach, she encourages pursuing spirituality but does not push it. I can confidently say that my quality of life has improved since I started seeing Dal.
Apr 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dal Hucknall, LICSW?
Dal was awesome! Before seeing her my anxiety was debilitating and reduced my quality of life. She introduced me to the natural supplement of CBD oil that has pretty much cured my symptoms of anxiety and depression. She’s taught me that anxiety is not something I will have to live with forever. Her coping mechanisms have helped turn my life around.
Apr 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dal Hucknall, LICSW?
I've been going to Dal for nearly a year. During that time she has provided me with practical and individualized treatment for my anxiety and constant care in helping me process past traumas. Of course every person is different, but when I first met Dal I was having multiple panic attacks a day and now they're a rarity. I would recommend her to anyone struggling with a panic/anxiety disorder.
Jan 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dal Hucknall, LICSW?
Dal literally saved my life. I was extremely depressed and anxious and she set me up with a healthy diet plan and recommended Probiotics to heal my gut and other natural herbal remedies which immediately eliminated most of my symptoms. Also, her psychotherapy methods were very helpful and also contributed to my healing. Dal is truly someone you can trust to get you on the right track to natural wellness and health.
Arlington, MA – Jan 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dal Hucknall, LICSW?
Dal has been a big help for our daughter and we are thankful for all the time she has provided us.
Albert in Medford – Jan 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dal Hucknall, LICSW?
Dal has helped me overcome some serious problems to include anxiety and depression which I struggled with since I was very young. She is very easy to talk with and is non-judgmental. She is a seasoned therapist with much compassion. I am grateful that I have found her and will be continuing on with her, because she helps me so much! It truly has been life changing.
Marblehead, MA – Dec 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dal Hucknall, LICSW?
Dal has been extremely helpful with helping me cope with my issues and anxiety. I went from having difficulty getting out of bed to now being able to go about my day with her help. She is extremely responsive and answers the phone at all hours and is always able to calm me down. She is extremely trustworthy and I feel so comfortable talking with her about personal issues. I would recommend her to anyone dealing with anxiety. She is also very flexible with scheduling/appointment times!
Stef in Boston , MA – Dec 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dal Hucknall, LICSW?
Positive, engaging, challenging, and focused. Such a pleasure to work with Dal. She allows you to be yourself to find yourself and to plan your future self. Dal is the new standard of how to approach mental health and personal improvement.
Nick in MA – Nov 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dal Hucknall, LICSW?
Dal is an incredible therapist. She continues to be a true godsend for me at a critical juncture in my life. She has extensive therapy experience and a great deal of clinical knowledge that enable her to offer insightful and well-grounded care to her clients. She listens and counsels with deep understanding and empathy. It is evident that she very much cares about her clients and their enlightenment, growth, and success. She is perceptive, sharp, calls it what it is, and wastes no time.
Aug 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dal Hucknall, LICSW?
Dal has been so helpful for my partner and I in couple's therapy. She helped us resolve long-standing, ongoing issues and truly cares about helping us. We are both totally comfortable talking with her and she is readily available when we need her. I definitely recommend Dal for couples that need some professional help
Arlington – Mar 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dal Hucknall, LICSW?
Dal was extremely helpful and kind dealing with my anxiety and depression. she listened to me and offered practical solutions and calming words. i appreciate all if her assistance in my time if need.
dennine in arlington ma – Jan 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dal Hucknall, LICSW?

How was your experience with Dal Hucknall?