Dr. Dahlia Berkovitz, PHD

Social Work ·  Female

Dr. Berkovitz

Premier Professional Group

42450 W 12 Mile Rd Ste 315 Novi, MI 48377

Dr. Dahlia Berkovitz, PHD is a social worker in Novi, MI. She specializes in social work.

Dr. Berkovitz accepts

Dr. Berkovitz accepts the following insurance:

Priority Health
Priority PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Berkovitz treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Berkovitz's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Berkovitz

3.8

Dr. Berkovitz?
Dr. Berkovitz's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Dahlia Berkovitz, PHD
Dahlia changed my life. She provided me with guidance at a very difficult point in my life. I have not been to her office in a few years but to this day, I carry her wisdom with me! If you are considering therapy or counseling in any form, I would absolutely recommend Dahlia. She is a wonderful, empathic, intelligent and beautiful soul. She is well educated AND understands the art of human connection. A truly wonderful therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dahlia Berkovitz, PHD?
Dr. Berkovitz is brilliant. She really is a master in many different disciplines of psychology. I have used her for couple's therapy and personal therapy. She really listens and is concerned not just about your current well-being, but about how you are going to improve in the future. She makes you feel comfortable and even makes me laugh at times. I would recommend Dr. Berkovitz to my family or friends, as I completely trust her 100%. - Patient since 2016-
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dahlia Berkovitz, PHD?
My daughter started going to see her for counseling , She was disrespectful and disobedient to us. We provided her everything but she kept dropping the grades at college spending more time hanging with friends than studies. The only thing I can tell is her behavior is worsened. Now she threatens us to leave the home and blame us for interfering in her matters. NO regard what so ever for all the sacrifices we made. We thought counselor will guide her to positive direction
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dahlia Berkovitz, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Berkovitz?

• Social Work