Dr. Daham Sol, PHD

Clinical Psychology •  Male • Age 39

Dr. Sol

Ronan Psychological Associates

201 S University Ave Mount Pleasant, MI 48858

Dr. Daham Sol, PHD is a clinical psychologist in Mount Pleasant, MI and has been practicing for 8 years. He graduated from Central Michigan University in 2012 and specializes in clinical psychology.

• Explains conditions well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low wait times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Sol accepts

Dr. Sol accepts the following insurance:

CHAMPVA
Cofinity
Magellan Health Services
McLaren Health Plan
Tricare
TriCare for Life

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Sol treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Sol's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavior Modification
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Learning Disabilities
  • Marital Therapy
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychological Testing

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sol

Dr. Sol?
Dr. Sol's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Daham Sol, PHD
I came to Dr. Sol a complete mess with anxiety to the point that I could not function. He worked with me for three years (after which I moved to a new city and would have had to drive two hours to meet with him) to help me get my life back together and get control over my anxiety. His approach is a bit more tough love than I was used to, but it honestly worked! I got more out of my experience with Dr. Sol than I ever have with five or so other therapists I have worked with over my life. Dr. Sol changed and saved my life and I will forever be thankful to him for that. There are no words that can fully express my gratitude towards him. He explains everything that he is working on with you and tells you exactly why certain things cause you to react in certain ways. He does not sugarcoat things, which I what I needed. I recommend Dr. Sol to a patient who is ready to work on their issues and really get to the work that needs to be done, even if it is hard. It is worth it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daham Sol, PHD?
Dr. Sol is a magnificent doctor who truly cares about a patient’s wellbeing. His approach with psychotherapy has helped me improve mental health drastically and I will be recommending him to any of my friends who are seeking help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daham Sol, PHD?
Can't say enough good things about Dr. Sol. He's helped me through so much and I genuinely don't think I'd be here without his help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daham Sol, PHD?
Dr. Sol is an incredible human. He is very knowledgeable, but has a knack for explaining things in a way everyone can understand. He never makes you feel dumb for stating how you feel or for asking any number of questions. He is also very compassionate, but will not shy away from the truth. You may not always want to hear the truth, but it is his job to make sure you know the truth. If you are willing to put in the work and follow Dr. Sol's advise you will end your time with him feeling better a
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daham Sol, PHD?
I came to see Dr Sol a little over a year ago. At that time my marriage was a mess, I had cheated on my husband and could feel my self worth spiraling downward. He listened to both my husband and myself and allowed us to heal. He asked us to engage in topics that were not always comfortable but helpful to our marriage. He was impartial to us both and gave excercises to try at home that were taxing at times, but brought us closer in the end. He opened our eyes and gave us a fresh start. jg
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daham Sol, PHD?
I saw Dr. Sol on and off for 4.5 years, and over that time, with his guidance, I transformed my life. I took many steps backwards in that time but what I eventually found was that when I was ready and willing to do the work, he was the single best guide I could have imagined. He listened, he pushed me, he walked with me, and he had my back while I did the hardest and best work I've ever done. He helped me find my way to a life of meaning and purpose and love that I never imagined I could have.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daham Sol, PHD?
Dr. Sol had a tremendously positive impact in my life. I'd been skeptical about going to therapy prior to my first visit. My nervousness faded quickly into our first session. Dr. Sol is easy to talk to and made me feel at ease discussing myself honestly, which is something I have historically failed at. I'm now much better equipped to deal with previously disruptive anxiety, and I feel like "normal" person overall. For an anxious, closed-off person like me, I couldn't recommend Dr. Sol enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daham Sol, PHD?
I went to Dr. S for anxiety. The work was challenging and uncomfortable, but the results were wonderful. Dr. S cares deeply about his patients and works to develop a profound level of trust. He will challenge you, celebrate your successes, and encourage you with honesty and realistic expectations. He also has a great sense of humor! I left with a better understanding of myself and with a set of tools to recognize and deal with my anxiety. Working with Dr. S has considerably improved my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daham Sol, PHD?
Dr. Sol helped me through some very bad anxiety. He was very helpful and was always there if I needed him to be. I had seen other clinicians and no other one compared.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daham Sol, PHD?
The doctor know his craft. He is truthful, earnest and easy to talk to. When an individual is in a vulnerable state, Dr. Suraweera has the ability to instill the required sense of hope and a realistic regimen for a path to progress.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daham Sol, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sol?

As a psychologist, I believe that understanding human behavior and its complex motivations is the key to mental health. The ultimate goal of clinical work is not only the alleviation of psychopathology, but the realization of long-term aspirations, v...

• Clinical Psychology