Cynthia Youngmayka, PA

Physician Assistant (PA)Female

Cynthia Youngmayka, PA is a Physician Assistant in Liverpool, NY. Be sure to call ahead with Cynthia Youngmayka to book an appointment.

Cynthia Youngmayka

Clay Medical Center Family Prac

8100 Oswego Rd Ste 220 Liverpool, NY 13090

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Physician Assistants in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Cynthia Youngmayka treats your condition or procedure

Cynthia Youngmayka accepts

Cynthia Youngmayka accepts the following insurance:

Cynthia Youngmayka's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Cynthia Youngmayka

3.3

Cynthia Youngmayka

This provider saw me for a rash a noted some self harm scars on my left lower arm. I assured her they were several years old and I no longer had any thoughts of doing that again. She made several comments I felt were unnecessary, but at one point used her right hand to make cutting motions across her left arm and said "I guess you're right handed" because the scars are all on my left arm. I am an NP student and I was horrified that a medical professional would make that comment. I was left embarrassed and in tears and to this day am upset by her comments. I write this review because if you are struggling with mental health or have, this isn't a suitable provider to see.
Aug 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Cynthia Youngmayka, PA?
Cynthia is the person to go to for respiratory problems and infections. Her diagnosis and treatment has worked perfectly for me on several occasions.
Mar 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Cynthia Youngmayka, PA?

How was your experience with Cynthia Youngmayka?

• Physician Assistant (PA)

Does Cynthia Youngmayka, PA accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Cynthia Youngmayka accepts your insurance.

Where is Cynthia Youngmayka, PA's office located?

Cynthia Youngmayka's office is located at 8100 Oswego Rd Ste 220, Liverpool, NY 13090. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Cynthia Youngmayka, PA offer telehealth services?

Cynthia Youngmayka has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Cynthia Youngmayka, PA?

Clay Medical Center Family Prac