Cynthia Skale, LCSW

Social Work •  Female

Cynthia Skale
24445 Hawthorne Blvd Ste 105 Torrance, CA 90505

Cynthia Skale, LCSW is a social worker in Torrance, CA. She specializes in social work and clinical social work.

Cynthia Skale accepts

Cynthia Skale accepts the following insurance:

Molina Healthcare

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Cynthia Skale treats your condition or procedure

Cynthia Skale's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Cynthia Skale

2.3

Cynthia Skale?
Cynthia Skale's Performance
What People Say About Cynthia Skale, LCSW
Best therapist I've found. Been seeing her since 2008 and she really knows her stuff. Gives you the necessary tools to make and if you do the work, you're life will transform. She's insightful, wise and I refer her constantly because I trust her so much.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cynthia Skale, LCSW?
I had had an appointment set up with Skale for a month, when three days prior I told her an abrupt meeting would prevent me from going (could we meet another time or the same time next week?). When she texted me back, she told me we would not be a good fit, offered my appointment time to someone else, and instructed me to "seek another provider". Confused and disappointed by this unprofessionalism and lack of communication without even stepping into her office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cynthia Skale, LCSW?
Is trained in DBT and knows the modality well. But without intuition and deep interpersonal skills, the approach can feel mechanistic and impersonal. I felt like I was being matched to a schema. Might be a good choice if you're in crisis and need to modify certain behaviors, but might not be the right choice if you're looking to match skills with self understanding.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cynthia Skale, LCSW?
I've seen many therapists over the years and Cynthia is by far the best. She's experienced, professional and the most knowledgeable in her area of expertise. Other people I've known who've seen her have said the same. Ignore the negative reviews and stick with someone like Cynthia who can give you tools to change your life!
×Post a ResponseAre you Cynthia Skale, LCSW?
Horrible, she is not able to deal with people who have PTSD, Depression or Anxiety. She deals with you by sending you to another therapist. She didn't even bother telling me that I had an emotion regulation disorder. I was not even allowed to take that type of test. She told my therapist that I have now but purposefully didn't mention it to me. (Her Client) Leaving Cynthia was the best decision ever.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cynthia Skale, LCSW?
Works to protect her own interests and the interests of other therapists rather than the clients she claims to serve. Defensive, rude, and without compassion. Strongly not recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cynthia Skale, LCSW?

How was your experience with Cynthia Skale?

• Social Work