Contact provider for availability

Dr. Cynthia Reynolds, PHD

Clinical Psychology ·  Female

Dr. Reynolds
1415 S Trenton Ave Tulsa, OK 74120

Dr. Cynthia Reynolds, PHD is a clinical psychologist in Tulsa, OK. She specializes in clinical psychology.

Dr. Reynolds accepts

Dr. Reynolds accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
Blue Choice

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Oklahoma

Check if Dr. Reynolds treats your condition or procedure

• Clinical Psychology

Dr. Reynolds' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Reynolds

2.8

Dr. Reynolds?
Dr. Reynolds' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Cynthia Reynolds, PHD
Dr. Reynolds is extremely competent and compassionate towards life obstacles that have abruptly entered my daily life. She has offered several remedies as far as first off professional advice,, suggesting yoga, books and how to train thoughts to go the positive side bc negative side. And how to cope with certain tragic events She would bring benefit to anyone and their mental health needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Reynolds, PHD?
I have gone to a therapist decades ago and it helped, but no such luck with this lady.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Reynolds, PHD?
Many visits (>30) with no progress to show. If this is what therapy is supposed to be like, there's no point. Dr. Reynolds always had a way to make everything seem worse by the end of a session. Read a self-help book and you should be much better off than visiting Reynolds.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Reynolds, PHD?
I saw Dr. Reynolds for a period of time and although I never experienced the rudeness other patients mentioned in their reviews, I do feel like nothing was accomplished because Dr. Reynolds never seemed to naturally know how to help. It felt more like someone using a beginner's manual each time I visited her. I hoped it was just for patient-doctor relationship development, but after over a year with no results, I found a great therapist who clearly knew how to help me from the start.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Reynolds, PHD?
My experience with Dr. Reynolds has been very positive and encouraging. She is honest and fair. I find her style refreshing. She nonjudgmental in her approach. I would recommend her to anyone looking for an excellent therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Reynolds, PHD?
Initially Dr. Reynolds came off friendly; however, she is completely incompetent at her job. In what was deemed by Dr. Reynolds herself as an 'assessment', she actually started to definitively diagnose the problem after knowing us a mere 30 minutes, most of which she spoke. She also cut me off from answering her own questions until I reminded her I was the one paying for the session. Absolute worst therapist imaginable - I would only recommend her to a worst enemy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Reynolds, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Reynolds?