Cynthia Mount, OMD

AcupunctureFemale

Acupuncture

Cynthia Mount, OMD is an Acupuncturist in Gunnison, CO.

Cynthia Mount, OMD
114 N Boulevard St Ste 108 Gunnison, CO 81230

Save up to 80% on prescriptions

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Cynthia Mount treats your condition or procedure

Cynthia Mount accepts

Cynthia Mount's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Cynthia Mount

Based on 1 rating

Crazy makes you feel comfortable and safe with her probing questions when you are seen in the exam and treatment rooms. She is genuinely interested in helping you get your ailments. Next visit, she refers to the last time that you were treated making you a as though you have been listened to. She makes sure that you are comfortable with your specific treatment At first, I was very uncomfortable with being left with needles in my back, etc. She would check in with me frequently during treatment times. Now, I can relax, possibly doze off and am amazed at how fast the time has passed. I will see her frequently if a condition is persistent. She doesn’t force treatments, she does encourage more treatments in the earlier flare ups. She does ask about your physical, mental, emotional, dietary habits which all play into your general lifestyle. I’ve been seeing Cea off and on for over 10 years now.
Jun 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Cynthia Mount, OMD?

How was your experience with Cynthia Mount?

Cynthia Mount, OMD is an Acupuncturist in Gunnison, CO.

• Acupuncture

Does Cynthia Mount, OMD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Cynthia Mount accepts your insurance.

Where is Cynthia Mount, OMD's office located?

Cynthia Mount's office is located at 114 N Boulevard St Ste 108, Gunnison, CO 81230. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Cynthia Mount, OMD offer telehealth services?

Cynthia Mount has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Cynthia Mount, OMD?

114 N Boulevard St Ste 108 Gunnison, CO 81230