Cynthia Mack-Ernsdorff, MA

Child Abuse Pediatrics •  Female

Cynthia  Mack-Ernsdorff

Evergreen Health and Wellness

11415 Ne 128th St Ste 100 Kirkland, WA 98034

Cynthia Mack-Ernsdorff, MA is a Child Abuse Pediatrics Specialist in Kirkland, WA. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Cynthia Mack-Ernsdorff to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Child Abuse Pediatrics Specialists in your area

See similar Child Abuse Pediatrics Specialists in Kirkland

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Cynthia Mack-Ernsdorff accepts

Cynthia Mack-Ernsdorff accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross
Premera Blue Cross
Heritage Plus
Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Cynthia Mack-Ernsdorff treats your condition or procedure

Cynthia Mack-Ernsdorff's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Attachment Disorders
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Early Childhood Trauma
  • Grief
  • Narrative Therapy
  • Pediatric Behavior Disorders
  • Pediatric Trauma
  • Pediatric Trauma Management
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress

Cynthia Mack-Ernsdorff's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Cynthia Mack-Ernsdorff

Cynthia Mack-Ernsdorff?
  • Appointment scheduling (33)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (33)
  • Explained conditions well (33)
  • Long wait times (28)
I appreciate and love Cindi’s step-by-step approach to therapy. There was a plan for each visit. My life is much calmer and I now have tools for the difficult days.
Danielle – Aug 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Cynthia Mack-Ernsdorff, MA?
We are so very THANKFUL for her! She changed our family forever. She truly understands and has lived through many situations - she has the ability to combine her life experiences as an adopted Mom with her educational knowledge - What you get is WAY MORE than a person who has only learned via books - she has learned from her OWN HEART ?? !
  • Long wait times
Thankful Mom! – Jul 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Cynthia Mack-Ernsdorff, MA?
Cindi is a fantastic therapist and a truly wonderful person. She takes extra time to really listen to you and understand your unique life situation. She has helped me greatly with my extreme social anxiety/general anxiety and C-PTSD and we are working to help myself continue to improve. I also love the ability to communicate with her outside of the office in a variety of ways - such as a quick text or email. Overall I would highly recommend Cindi!
Danielle M. in Kirkland, WA – Nov 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Cynthia Mack-Ernsdorff, MA?
An acquaintance recommended Cindi as a support for me with my 9 year old son who we adopted from foster-care. She is a wealth of information for parents with kids that come from a traumatic background, both from her personal and professional experience. Its incredibly helpful to talk to someone who knows and understands what you are trying to manage on a daily basis.
Kirkland – Nov 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Cynthia Mack-Ernsdorff, MA?
I walked in Cindi’s offices a few months ago due to several issues in my life, mainly couple issues, and immediately felt more comfortable than I ever have speaking with a therapist (I have seen therapists on and off throughout my life) Normally it is situational and after I feel better I discontinue their services. However, after finding Cindi, I’ve decided to continue my therapy as I’ve found her insight and care to be absolutely the best. Being a client of Cindi’s has truly changed my life.
Sara N in Bellevue, wa – Nov 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Cynthia Mack-Ernsdorff, MA?
I wish I had found her a long time again!
Bothell, WA – Aug 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Cynthia Mack-Ernsdorff, MA?
Cindi has been instrumental in helping my family and I thru some very difficult issues.
kirkland, wa – Jun 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Cynthia Mack-Ernsdorff, MA?
I recently began working with Cindi and feel grateful to have found such a knowledgeable, experienced professional to help me through what has been a difficult time. Her expertise and specialization in childhood trauma, along with her casual, comfortable, and approachable manner have been a wonderful fit for me. She's also provided me with excellent resources and reading materials to further my progress. I appreciate Cindi's perspective and her approach and feel lucky to have found her.
Kirkland, WA – Apr 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Cynthia Mack-Ernsdorff, MA?
I love the way Cindi pulls from her many areas of expertise to address issues. She strikes a great balance of empathy and accountability. She did such a great job of establishing trust and confidence with my daughter. We love her!
Judy B in Kenmore, WA – Jan 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Cynthia Mack-Ernsdorff, MA?
Cindi guides me to make my own thoughts and decisions without seeming pushy. She is encouraging and never makes me feel like I'm wrong for feeling or thinking a certain way. I've felt so much relief since working with her.
Tatiana A. in Kirkland, WA – Jan 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Cynthia Mack-Ernsdorff, MA?
I've been seeing Cindi for a few years now. She is kind-hearted and easy to talk to. She has helped me with my depression and anxiety, issues surrounding family and raising children and more recently understanding & dealing with other medical issues. She has also helped my 14 year old son who loves working with her and looks forward to his visits. It's not uncommon to leave visits with her feeling a little lighter on our feet and with an extra kick in our step! She is great to work with!
Michelle M in Kirkland, WA – Sep 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Cynthia Mack-Ernsdorff, MA?
I recently recommended Cynthia to a fellow adoptive parent, reflecting her wealth of knowledge and experience working with kids and their families in the process of healing trauma. She is personable and attentive to both parent'so and child's needs. I have never felt rushed during my appointment nor frustrated waiting for my appointment. I worked with Cynthia during my first adoption and recently returned to seek her assistance with a second child integrating into our family.
Amie S. in Sammamish, WA – Sep 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Cynthia Mack-Ernsdorff, MA?
I've known Cindi since 2005. I have used her for many different family situations. Grief counseling, addiction, adoption, mental health skills, hypnosis and day to day problems. Going to Cindi is like having your very own living, caring, nurturing encyclopaedia of problem solving ideas and answers. She is very empathic, having lots of life experiences, lots of schooling and credentials, and she is super easy to talk with. I think everyone needs a good therapist in their life and Cindi is mine!
Steph W in Seattl WA – Sep 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Cynthia Mack-Ernsdorff, MA?
I find Cindi easy to talk to, she has good insight and offers direction when appropriate. She doesn't push me when I'm struggling to accept a new concept or idea. She allows me to come to it in my own time.
Michelle B in Bothell, WA – Jun 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Cynthia Mack-Ernsdorff, MA?
Cindi has helped me through so much! I met Cindi at a very weird place in my life! I was on my way into prison. In the 8-9 months before going in for 2 years 7 months she helped me come to so many realizations. In the beginning i give her alot of the credit for my growth she opened my eyes to me being my problem! Today I am in school working towards my Dr. in Psychology! I do all i can to help myself everyday and help others! I look forward to working with her in the field. Love this woman!
Brad in Kirkland, WA – Jun 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Cynthia Mack-Ernsdorff, MA?
Cyndi is great. She does a great job of explaining herself and expectations. My family has been seeing Cyndi for nearly a year. She has been a great help to us to improve our communications and finding ways to work together to meet individual goals and expectations. During our counseling sessions, she adapts her communications to each individual, maintains an open view point, is gentle and firm. No nonsense advise delivered with kindness and sense of humor.
Bellevue, WA – May 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Cynthia Mack-Ernsdorff, MA?
Cynthia is absolutely amazing. She makes you feel comfortable right off the bat! She's very knowledgable and trustworthy. I would highly recommend her.
Chelsey Murphy in Bothell, WA – Apr 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Cynthia Mack-Ernsdorff, MA?
Cindi is a great therapist. She was helped me with a variety of issues and helped me develop new skills to deal with them. She is very knowledgeable and empathetic.
Carmen in Bellevue, WA – Apr 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Cynthia Mack-Ernsdorff, MA?
Cindi had been recommended by a friend who has an adopted child. Cindi has helped me understand myself better and through that understand my son. Cindi has given me tools and skills to help me be a better parent. I highly recommend Cindi, especially to families with adoptive or foster care children in their home.
Steve S in Bothell, WA – Apr 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Cynthia Mack-Ernsdorff, MA?
Cindi has been apart of our advice team for years now. She is willing to explore multiple situations and really talk you thru what may or may not be best for you. She realizes not one path can help ever person. She has been available during the tough moments when it really matters. My situation will not resolve soon but with her help I know I will gain control once again. She is great and I can't say enough about her ongoing support.
Eva in Kirkland, WA – Apr 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Cynthia Mack-Ernsdorff, MA?

How was your experience with Cynthia Mack-Ernsdorff?

• Child Abuse Pediatrics