Dr. Cynthia J'Anthony, PHD

PsychologyFemale

Psychology

Dr. Cynthia J'Anthony, PHD is a Psychologist in Honolulu, HI. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Cynthia J'Anthony, PHD

Cynthia J'Anthony, PhD

1188 Bishop St Ste 3005 Honolulu, HI 96813

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Psychologists in your area

"My approach is person-centered, which means that we work collaboratively to create a treatment plan that works for you. I will respect your culture, your perspectives, and your lifestyle and dreams. Additionally, I ..."

- Dr. Cynthia J'Anthony, PHD

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Hawaii

Check if Dr. J'Anthony treats your condition or procedure

Dr. J'Anthony's conditions and procedures:

• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Couples Therapy
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Individual Therapy
  • Panic Attack
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Social Anxiety Disorder
  • Social Phobia
  • Stress Management

Dr. J'Anthony accepts

Dr. J'Anthony accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
Hawaii Medical Assurance Association (HMAA)
Hawaii Medical Service Association (HMSA)
Tricare

Dr. J'Anthony's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. J'Anthony

3.0

Horrible counselor.... she gets upset if you do not agree with her and will use profanity to her patients. She cursed at me for not agreeing to her logic and she is very unprofessional! No counselor should yell or use profanity to their clients! I DO NOT recommend her!
Jun 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia J'Anthony, PHD?
Dr. J is a great listener. She works with you to help you overcome your struggles, and tries to get to the root of what is bothering you. She also has a great arsenal of mental exercises to help you overcome negative thoughts. I'm very glad to have found her, and I want people to know that if you are struggling, Dr. J can significantly help you. She changed my life!!!
WAHIAWA, HI – Oct 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia J'Anthony, PHD?
This woman is highly unethical. She should not be in practice. Hopefully, will not be soon. In meantime, advise all to stay away. Very dishonest and capable of falsifying records.
Concerned Citizen – Aug 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia J'Anthony, PHD?
I believe that Cynthia J'Anthony is a wonderful person. I truly appreciated how empathetic and understanding she was. I hate going to therapy and it's incredibly hard to find a doctor that I feel comfortable talking to. I didn't feel judged during my therapy sessions. It felt like I was talking to an actual person and not a robot. She was also very flexible and accommodating with my schedule. I recently moved, but I highly recommend her and believe she truly cares.
Mar 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia J'Anthony, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. J'Anthony?

My approach is person-centered, which means that we work collaboratively to create a treatment plan that works for you. I will respect your culture, your...Read more

I have a doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology from the University of Hawaii at Manoa (I have lived in Hawaii since 1990).  My internship and post-doctoral...Read more

• Psychology
  • Anxiety Disorders
  • Behavioral Medicine
  • Geriatric Psychology
  • Psychological Trauma

2014
Salt Lake City Va Health Care System
University of Hawaii At Manoa

Is Dr. Cynthia J'Anthony, PHD accepting new patients?

Dr. Cynthia J'Anthony, PHD generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. J'Anthony's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Cynthia J'Anthony, PHD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. J'Anthony accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Cynthia J'Anthony, PHD's top areas of care?

Dr. J'Anthony frequently treats Anxiety, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), and Couples Therapy. See all procedures and conditions Dr. J'Anthony treats.

Where is Dr. Cynthia J'Anthony, PHD's office located?

Dr. J'Anthony's office is located at 1188 Bishop St Ste 3005, Honolulu, HI 96813. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Cynthia J'Anthony, PHD offer telehealth services?

Dr. J'Anthony has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Cynthia J'Anthony, PHD?

Cynthia J'Anthony, PhD