Cynthia Holmes, MA

Marriage & Family TherapyFemale

Marriage & Family Therapy

Cynthia Holmes, MA is a Marriage & Family Therapist in West Covina, CA. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Cynthia Holmes, MA
1501 W Cameron Ave Ste 110-5 West Covina, CA 91790
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

Cynthia Holmes' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Cynthia Holmes

4.2

There is a limited amount of space to write this review so I will do my best to sum up how wonderful Cynthia Holmes and her services are. Cynthia goes into the sessions with an outstanding and seemingly natural ability to listen and understand you. She somehow manages to find a way to make you feel at ease with who you are. She does this so much in fact, that the feeling of ease lingers even outside of the session. There were many times during the duration of our therapy together that made me uncomfortable. What's interesting about this however was that through those uncomfortable moments, Cynthia and I uncovered who and what I truly am, and who and what I truly would like to be. To say she deserves more than 5 stars would be an understatement. The inevitable success of our collaborative efforts together are attributed to her effortless ability to look you in the eyes and see you for who you were before someone from your childhood convinced you that you're anything less than just that.
May 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Cynthia Holmes, MA?
I have seen Cynthia for just under a year, and within a few months my life was completely transformed. She helped me work through my anxiety and trauma, she pushed me when I needed to be pushed, but was always kind and supportive through it all. The incredible results I have seen would lead me to highly suggest her to anyone looking for a therapist.
Mar 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Cynthia Holmes, MA?
She's helping my daughter work through her anxiety and stress. It's slow going because my daughter is extremely shy , but Cynthia is very patient and affirming with my daughter and I feel like she is making progress.
Mrs. T. in CA – Jul 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Cynthia Holmes, MA?
Ms. Holmes is an accomplished professional therapist. She has.an proven ability to work with you where you are and guide you toward obtaining your set goal(s). I have the utmost respect for Ms. Holmes as a professional colleague and mentor.
Georgia A. THompson. MA, MFT Intern #86638 in Upland, CA – Feb 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Cynthia Holmes, MA?

How was your experience with Cynthia Holmes?

• Marriage & Family Therapy