Clinical Psychology  |
Female
Dr. Cynthia Healey, PHD
I work with individual adults, children, adolescents, and families. I bring a rare blend of science and heart to my work. First, the science…with training in psychology, special education and clinical sciences, I have worked with individuals, children, and families in all manner of life circumstances. For over a decade, I have worked with cutting edge scientists who are bridging the gap between brain science and the human experience for the purpose of alleviating unnecessary suffering. With them, I have worked as a co-developer of numerous evidence-based interventions. A significant part of my work has also been training and supervising therapists and interventionists from all over the world as well as graduate students in clinical practice. As a licensed psychologist, I integrate the best of what research has to offer in how we can both understand and address what is most important to you right now. Now, the heart…I am ceaseless in my pursuit to live artfully, in balance and alignment, and with immense joy and love. I passionately live and breathe this intention each day not only for myself but for those I love and with whom I work. There was a time in my life where I became wildly out of balance and lost sight of who I was and what I was truly here to do. I didn't even recognize my very own self. After stressing myself into a serious illness I finally woke up and got real about living. What was truly important was thrust into focus and piece-by-piece I found myself remembering who I was again and building a life that was and is a reflection of my deepest heart. My journey through that time was my greatest teacher and the best thing that ever happened to me. It taught me how to truly be well and how to live the life of my dreams. Since then, I have committed my life to the purpose of alleviating unnecessary suffering and making each day count because the only thing I could possibly let myself be afraid of now is regret. It is my greatest honor to work with those who are ready for the same. Our current circumstances have the potential of being our great teachers, the catalysts for our "aha moment". What my own experience taught me and what I have witnessed again and again in others is that we are endlessly resilient, capable, and strong. And when we lose sight of that, we must simply clear the path home to our very own heart. That is what I help you to do. You are always coming home.

3575 Donald St Ste 150

Eugene, OR 97405

• PacificSource
  • Providence Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Healey

I don't believe in admiring a problem. Life and work have taught me that what we pay attention to we WILL see more of. That doesn't mean what you're up against isn't real and important…it's just that (for most of us) when we are saddled with a problem, we are convinced that the problem is bigger than us. That's what makes it a "problem".

But every problem can be broken down into smaller and smaller parts, each of which are solvable either with skills you have or skills you can develop. And herein lies the magic…when you strengthen yourself, when you get the outer world to line up with your heart's deepest desires, when you align your self with what you truly value and choose the things that fill you up, you become bigger…way bigger…than the problems that stand in your way. You become the remover of all obstacles. You become your very own alchemist. This isn't about denying the struggle, but about transforming it. Walking straight through it to the other side.

Bottom line, I believe in you. I'm not the therapist who is going to sit across from you and tell you that something in you is wrong. I believe in what you are capable of and I can't wait to see what you do.

• Clinical Psychology
  • Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychology
  • Psychology
  • School Psychology

Dr. Healey does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Depression
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Depressive Episode
  • Grief
  • Panic Attack
  • Panic Disorder
  • Pediatric Behavior Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychological Disorders

• Pediatric Counseling
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

Education data for Dr. Healey is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Healey has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Healey has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Healey does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Healey and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Healey's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Are you Dr. Healey?