Dr. Cynthia Harris, PHD

Dr. Cynthia Harris, PHD

Psychology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Cynthia Harris, PHD is a psychologist in Plantation, FL. She specializes in psychology, counseling, and more.

8030 Peters Rd Ste D106

Plantation, FL 33324

Learn about Dr. Harris

This content was provided by Dr. Harris "I genuinely enjoy working with people of all ages. Whether I am working with an individual or a couple; a child, a teen or an adult, my approach to therapy is to understand each individual within the context of their current family and family of origin. My core training involves cognitive and behavioral approaches as well as a family orientation. I view therapy as an active process where I join with my client/patient to evaluate his or her reasons for seeking out therapy intervention and then together we set goals to accomplish changes leading to greater content in life as quickly as possible.

Taking care of life stresses and emotional well being can lead to improved personal relationships, school or job success, and also better physical health. I love being a therapist and enjoy the opportunity to help others gain understanding of their life situations and make meaningful changes to better themselves and their lives. Additionally, I do evaluations for gifted school placement as well as disability, immigration, personal injury, and PRN."

• Psychology
  • Adult Psychology
  • Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychology
  • Cognitive & Behavioral Psychology
  • Counseling
  • Eating Disorders
  • Psychological Trauma
  • Women's Health Psychology

Dr. Harris does not have any board certifications listed.

• Vanderbilt University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1981
  • Beth Israel Mediacal Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1986

Dr. Harris has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Harris has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Harris does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Harris and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Harris' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Harris

Dr. Harris?
Dr. Harris' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Cynthia Harris, PHD
I have been seeing Dr. Harris for approximately 1 year. I was angry all of the time. I really love the old me that she has helped me find inside myself. She is kind, caring and is completely honest with me all of the time. I love her and thank her for giving me my life back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Harris, PHD?
My wife passe away, Dec. 21st, 2010. This passing has drifted me to bury myself in work, seven (07) days a week and all day. My personal life with friends and being happy diminished. My daughters brought me to Dr. Harris and she has and is still helping me to return to a life of socializing and...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Harris, PHD?
She is wonderful. Dr. Harris is extremely caring and interested in the patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Harris, PHD?
Dr. Harris is very professional in her approach to helping her patients. She is kind, compassionate and extremely knowledgeable in her techniques. A session with Dr. Harris is like having time with a good friend, with expertise in psychology, really wanting to help you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Harris, PHD?
Cindy came highly recommended by a friend & although hesitant to call a psychologist I am so happy that I did. Cindy has helped me better my relationships with my significant other & family members, grow in my career & both lose weight & keep it off. She's helped me with the harder things in life &...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Harris, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Harris?