Dr. Cynthia Harris, PHD

PsychologyFemaleAge 62

Psychology

Dr. Cynthia Harris, PHD is a Psychologist in Plantation, FL. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Cynthia Harris, PHD

Broward Center For Counseling

8030 Peters Rd Ste D106 Plantation, FL 33324

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Harris treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Harris' conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Affective Disorders, Psychotic
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Grief
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress

Dr. Harris accepts

Dr. Harris' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Harris

Smart, caring and honest
Dr Harris is a brilliant therapist. For me, she is approachable and comforting and at the same time direct. As a mother and a wife I have utilized Dr Harris's tools to navigate my way through life's challenges and with her guidance I had successful results. I am comforted to know she is a phone call away if I need her. She is 1 in a million and I am thankful for her everyday. Her office is pleasant and easy to work with for appoints.
Oct 21, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Harris, PHD?
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Harris. I was lucky to find her when I was dealing with several issues and needed someone to talk to. She has helped me through a rough time with the Covid outbreak. She is so very kind and generous with our time together. I have learned a lot from her and am very grateful that she is in my life.
Apr 08, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Harris, PHD?
Over the past 23 years, Dr. Cynthia Harris has helped me through some very difficulty times. Dr. Harris is understanding, thoughtful, empathetic and bright; my life has vastly improved with her guidance. When I have needed an appointment, one is made immediately. DR. HARRIS IS THE BEST !!!!
Nov 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Harris, PHD?
I have known Dr. Harris for many years. She has assisted me in managing life's challenges for quite some time. Her compassionate and honest approach to life's experiences has helped me face fears and detours with support and strength. It is not easy to find someone who really gets what you are feeling. Dr. Harris is one of those people who "gets it" and approaches psychology in a very real and natural way. I feel very fortunate to have Dr. Harris as my psychologist.
Oct 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Harris, PHD?
After leaving Dr. Harris’s care I was fearful that I would revert back to my anger. It has been many months and I’m great. I moved back to my roots and am enjoying spending time with my family. Best thing is..... THEY love spending time with ME. I will be forever grateful.
Sheryl F – May 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Harris, PHD?
My wife passe away, Dec. 21st, 2010. This passing has drifted me to bury myself in work, seven (07) days a week and all day. My personal life with friends and being happy diminished. My daughters brought me to Dr. Harris and she has and is still helping me to return to a life of socializing and being with friends. I'm very happy with her assist and look forward to our weekly sessions.
Thomas J. Lutchko in Plantation, FL – Jul 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Harris, PHD?
She is wonderful. Dr. Harris is extremely caring and interested in the patient.
Happy Plantation Resident of 28 years in Plantation – Jul 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Harris, PHD?
Dr. Harris is very professional in her approach to helping her patients. She is kind, compassionate and extremely knowledgeable in her techniques. A session with Dr. Harris is like having time with a good friend, with expertise in psychology, really wanting to help you.
Jan 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Harris, PHD?
Cindy came highly recommended by a friend & although hesitant to call a psychologist I am so happy that I did. Cindy has helped me better my relationships with my significant other & family members, grow in my career & both lose weight & keep it off. She's helped me with the harder things in life & has also made good aspects of my life so much better. She has an amazing ability to help you see things more clearly. If you are thinking of calling a psychologist give her a call, you won't regret it
Miami, Florida – Jan 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Harris, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Harris?