Dr. Cynthia Gabaldon, DC

Dr. Cynthia Gabaldon, DC

Chiropractic  |
Dr. Cynthia Gabaldon, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Orlando, FL. She is 46 years old and has been practicing for 14 years.

1376 Lake Baldwin Ln Apt B

Orlando, FL 32814

Learn about Dr. Gabaldon

This content was provided by Dr. Gabaldon "Although we take care of all spines (including men and non-pregnant women), at Gabaldon Chiropractic, we focus on prenatal and pediatric chiropractic care. Mothers and babies make up 80-90% of our practice - and we LOVE IT!! We help pregnant women in every stage of their pregnancy for optimum pregnancies and also to address specific issues commonly experienced in the pregnant population. We see lots of kids from infancy on."

• Chiropractic
  • Pediatric Chiropractic
  • Prenatal Care

Dr. Gabaldon does not have any board certifications listed.

• Neck Pain

• Life University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Life University
    Medical School | Graduated 2003

Dr. Gabaldon has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gabaldon has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gabaldon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gabaldon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gabaldon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gabaldon to family and friends
Dr. Gabaldon's Performance
in Casselberry |
I've been seeing Dr. Gabaldon for around eight years now. My seven and five year old have been seeing her since literally the day they were born! She was able to help me tremendously during my pregnancies when I had issues with rib heads being out which caused heavy chest pain that she could completely eliminate! She also made sure I had proper alignment for smooth deliveries! My kids have never had an ear infection and I truly believe it's from chiropractic care throughout their life. I will c
Gabaldon Chiropractic and stafff are amazing and have been a pivotal addition to my son's health plan. He doesn't realize it's not just to go play with the toys in the waiting area. However, I know how vital it is for Dr. G to get his "popcorn out" because I have seen a difference in his health and ability to recover from illness since starting to see her. When you're with Dr. G you can really feel her passion and love for what she does. I highly recommend Gabaldon Chiropractic!
Lake Mary, FL |
Had a terrible experience with Dr. Gabaldon. I went to her to induce my pregnancy at 10 months. She adjusted me and when she did my back actually had some pain. She told me that she wouldn't adjust me again because it would have the opposite effect of the Webster treatment she was doing for induction purposes. I was hestiant to leave but didn't have a choice. I never went into labor naturally and I had intesnse back pain during multiple days of labor. Her response was terrible when I called.
in Orlando, Florida |
Dr. Gabaldon is the most knowledgeable Doctor I've ever known. I went to her before and during my entire pregnancy. I also take my baby to her regularly for adjustments. After getting her last adjustment her ear was able to drain (which was clogged from teething drool) and she was so much more comfortable. I have so much respect for Cynthia and her efforts.
Have you seen Dr. Cynthia Gabaldon, DC?
Are you Dr. Gabaldon?