Dr. Cynthia Frantz, DC

ChiropracticFemaleAge 56

Dr. Frantz

River Valley Acupuncture & Chiropractic

4 Water St Chester, CT 06412

Dr. Cynthia Frantz, DC is a Chiropractor in Chester, CT. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Frantz to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check if Dr. Frantz treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Frantz accepts

Dr. Frantz's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Frantz

Dr. Frantz
Many years ago I tried acupuncture once and did not like it at all. Many years and a fibromyalgia diagnosis later, I decided I would try anything to alleviate the life-altering pain in my neck and back, as well as my carpel tunnel syndrome I developed while pregnant. I was due to have surgery for Carpel Tunnel on both wrists. I am SO glad I followed the advice of my family and went to see Cindy. My entire family, mom, dad, sisters and nephew all see Cindy. She is incredible. She is one of the most knowledgeable people I have ever met in my life. My Carpel tunnel has completely gone away, as well as my chronic headaches, and my back pain is far more manageable, she has given me a better quality of life! She is amazing; warm, caring, and has an incredible bedside manner. I cannot recommend her enough (and I constantly do!) to everyone. Her skills combined with her personality, knowledge, and bedside manner make her the ONLY choice for me, I cannot say enough good things about her!
Emma – Nov 12, 2020
I have received acupuncture treatments from Cynthia Frantz for Orthopaedic issued (neck, back, hip & knee). She is knowledgeable in both Eastern & Western Medicine. I have found her treatments to be highly effective. Her personality & compassionate nature along with her beautiful office space make attending treatment sessions with Cynthia most enjoyable. I would highly recommend her practice.
T. Tovey in Chester, CT – Jul 31, 2018

How was your experience with Dr. Frantz?

• Chiropractic
  • Acupuncture

Is Dr. Cynthia Frantz, DC accepting new patients?

Dr. Cynthia Frantz, DC generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Frantz's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Cynthia Frantz, DC accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Frantz accepts your insurance.

Where is Dr. Cynthia Frantz, DC's office located?

Dr. Frantz's office is located at 4 Water St, Chester, CT 06412. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Cynthia Frantz, DC offer telehealth services?

Dr. Frantz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Cynthia Frantz, DC?

River Valley Acupuncture & Chiropractic4 Water St Chester, CT 06412