Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  |
Cynthia Elliott, FNP-C
Let me tell you a little bit about nurses....According to Florence Nightingale the general nature of nursing is both art and science... Nursing is autonomous within the defined scope of practice... Nursing is collaborative with all other healthcare professions... The goal of nursing is to foster health within the patient... Individuals are complex, holistic beings. The power of nursing comes from decision-making activities based on empirical observation of the patient... The practice of nursing should not be limited by gender, spiritual beliefs, or values. The nurse should be allowed to develop to the maximum of his or her education, training, and potential, including diagnosing, treating, and fully caring for patients in whatever manner they need... This is the advanced practice nurse - Nurse Practitioner. After working as a Nurse Practitioner in family practice for 6 years, I went back to school to attain the doctoral degree... Not because I have a burning desire to be a doctor (my heart is nursing) but because I want to be the best I can be for myself and for my patients and somehow having this degree gives me a stronger voice in the medical community. I finished this degree 2/24/2016 and will use what I have learned to improve patient care and be the best advocate I can be for my patients. The foundation of the nurse practitioner is in nursing, using all areas of medicine... The heart of a nurse is someone who wants to care for others and to make their situation and health better, wherever that person is at the time! I am so honored and blessed every day to be able to care for others! I love my job and feel that I am allowed to do every day what God has specifically made me to do. I will do my very best to use my knowledge and expertise to care for you in a thorough and loving manner! Have a wonderful and blessed day! Cindy Elliott

6130 N La Cholla Blvd Ste 240

Tucson, AZ 85741

Cynthia Elliott, FNP-C

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Ambetter
  • Arizona Foundation
  • Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
  • Galaxy Health Network
  • Health Net

Learn about Cynthia Elliott

This content was provided by Cynthia Elliott "I am a primary care provider owner of Abundant Health Family Practice (AHFP), which is a nurse practitioner owned and operated private medical practice. AHFP has a foundation based in Christ centered leadership and service where all walks of life are welcome. Our mission is to promote the health and well-being of families by meeting the healthcare needs of those in the local Tucson community and surrounding areas. We utilize integrative medicine to care for every day problems and chronic illness.  I see patients of all ages from birth through the life span. I do my best for every patient and seriously pray about how I am to care for them and what they need based on history, physical examination, and personal preferences.  I will do my best for each patient every day!"

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Child & Adolescent Medicine
  • Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Men's Health Medicine
  • Pediatrics
  • Women's Health Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Cynthia Elliott does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Acute Rhinitis
  • Acute Tonsillitis
  • Acute Urinary Retention
  • Adult Acne
  • Adult Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Adult Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
  • Adult Cardiovascular Diseases
  • Ankle Sprain
  • Asthma
  • Asthma in Adults
  • Asthma in Children
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Chronic Diseases

• Well Woman Health Examination
  • Wellness Examination
  • Wellness and Integrative Medicine
  • Wound Care and Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• American Council on Exercise Certification
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1988
  • Grand Canyon University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2008
  • National Board Certification through America Association of Nurse Practitioners
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2009
  • Family Practice Prgm
  • Marana Community Clinic
  • American Councel On Exercise Certification
    Other Education | Completed 1988
  • Clinical Supervising Faculty for University of Arizona College of Nursing FNP, DNP Program 8/2016 to present
    Other Education | Completed 2016
  • Mission Hospitals
    Other Education | Completed 2007
  • Pima Community College-Graduation 1985
    Other Education | Completed 1985
  • Professor For Grand Canyon University Nurse Practitioner Program-2013 To Present
    Other Education | Completed

Cynthia Elliott has no awards or honors listed.

Cynthia Elliott has no media or publications listed.

• American Sign Language

Cynthia Elliott does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Cynthia Elliott and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Cynthia Elliott's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Cynthia Elliott to family and friends
Cynthia Elliott Says:

Thank you so much for trusting me with your care!  It is a true honor and privilege to care for each one of you!

Blessings!

Cindy Elliott, DNP, FNPC

Cynthia Elliott's Performance
in Tucson AZ |
Dr Elliot is a warm, friendly and caring person who goes up and beyond the call of duty. She explains everything she is doing, asks questions and gives options. Dr. Elliott is an advocate that allows you to determine your care plan but is up front when she needs to be ie if you smoke. You office and rooms are clean, warm and friendly. The most through exam I have had in 50 years. She shares her knowledge with residents and patients. Lastly Dr. Elliott is proactive in health.
in Tucson, AZ |
Highly recommend Cynthia, she is very caring and easy to talk to. Her staff is very friendly and will help you any way they can. She was recommended to me by a friend and I am so happy I went to her office.
in San Francisco, CA |
I will recommend Cynthia Elliott to my friends and family . Cynthia has a great personality, she's very knowledgeable., and easygoing. I had a couple of appointments with her and I am simple happy with her and her staff.
Tucson, AZ |
I've been to see Cynthia Elliott twice and have had a wonderful caring reception from staff and Ms. Elliott. She is warm, respectful, and caring. Who doesn't need that in a healthcare today??? Her office isn't close to my work or home, but I'm willing to drive the extra miles to see/have someone who cares about me and my health.
Thank you so much! We love caring for you!
in Tucson |
Very nice to come into a Christian atmosphere. Dr. Elliot was very personal and great bedside manner, as professional. Happy to have found her, she cares.
in Tucson, AZ |
I cant say enough about Cindy. I have been with her for about 2-3 years now and will never go to anyone else. She has completely changed my life through lots of her hard work and thinking to help me with the health issues I have she has been amazing. She is a great listener about health and life issues. She will do anything for her patients I struggled with weight gain and went to several doctors who would just tell me to exercise and diet, she went right to work to go above and beyond to help.
in Tucson, AZ |
I am so thankful to have found Cindy's practice. I was searching for a new practitioner when I found Cindy on the BC/BS website. What a blessing! She genuinely cares about her patients. Her staff is amazing as well. I feel confident in Cindy's care and making time to attend to my annual exam as well as getting me when I've needed prompt care.
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr. Cynthia Elliott performs her duties as a Primary Care Practitioner with genuine interest in her patients and all that concerns them. She is thorough and pays attention to detail, both verbal and non-verbal cues. I have found her to be kind in her approach, and committed to doing the best job possible. I will, without hesitation recommend Dr. Cindy to anyone interested in this type of care. Highly professional. Office environment - warm and welcoming.
in Tucson, AZ |
I was going to a nurse practitioner and heard about Dr. Elliott from a friend of mine. She told me how Dr Elliott prayed with her and her husband each time that they had an appointment. She also told me how much they really liked her. I have seen Dr. Elliott twice and she makes you feel like your old friends. She's not your typical 5 minute in and out doctor. She takes the time to find out what's going on and truly listens. I'm so happy with Dr. Elliott.
in Tucson,AZ |
You'll never find a more attentive, thorough doctor! A lovely person inside and out, I recommend her a million times to anyone looking for better...she is in my opinion one of the best!
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr. Cindy is so patient and explains everything. She wants her patients to feel comfortable with her medical knowledge. She is patient and will lend a hand to others. I would definitely recommend Dr. Cindy to family and friends. She is understanding and wants to serve others in need.
Tucson, AZ |
Cynthia was personable and cared about me and my family. She did not shame me in any way, but was incredibly encouraging and loving.
in Tucson, AZ |
I am a twice cancer survivor and have dealt with many, many experienced medical professionals. Cindy is far and away the best practitioner I have ever seen. She is extremely thorough, friendly, and Godly! Thank you for taking such good care of me.
in Tucson, Arizona |
I have been a patient of Cynthia for about 3yrs. I have a chronic illness. She is awesome & is what I've been looking for in a Dr. I always recommend her to my family and friends. Through her portal I have easy access with her anytime. And I like that. I feel she is always close . I find her very pleasant & so very helpful & knowledgeable . I thank God for putting her in my life..
Tucson, AZ |
She is kind, knows her stuff, and really cares about what she is doing. She listened to me closely and took into account everything I told her. She was great at explaining to me reasons for doing certain tests and those results once completed. She prays with me before I leave her office, which instills further confidence that I have chosen the right provider! Her staff is great too and they respond to me whenever I have any questions or needs. A great experience! I plan to stay!
Tucson, AZ |
Today was my first visit with Cynthia. She is incredibly easy to speak with, personable, relatable, and makes experience humorous! I sincerely enjoyed my visit and look forward to future visits.
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr Cynthia is warm, caring, knowledgeable and takes time with you. I love that she uses natural remedies and prescriptions when needed. Best doctor I've had in Tucson!
in Tucson, AZ |
just saw cynthia this week. she was wonderful. very warm, genuine, compassion. i will definitely see her for all my medical concerns and needs. just moved to tucson and have never met anyone as awesome as cynthia elliott. i highly recommend to everyone !
in Tucson, AZ |
Absolutely love coming to Cindy! She is trustworthy, compassionate, reliable and truly makes me feel as if I am a priority whenever I am seen by her! Her staff is wonderful; friendly, approachable and respectful. There's no where else we'd rather go than Abundant Health Family Practice to see Cindy!
in Tucson, AZ |
Cindy is welcoming, compassionate and attentive. She takes the time to really listen to you. I love how comfortable I feel with her. The staff is also very helpful and polite. I have and will continue to recommend her and this practice.
Thank you so much! It is an honor and pleasure to care for you! Dr. Cindy
in Tucson, Az |
I absolutely adore Cindy and her staff! Cindy takes the time to truly get to know you and address all of your concerns. She is very thorough and will walk with you through your journey- whatever it may be. I struggle from severe post-partum depression and she made sure to keep a close eye on me while we were figuring out what works best and I finally feel like myself again! Her staff gets to know you too and they are patient and kind when I have to bring my toddlers in with me!
in Tucson, AZ |
I was referred to Cindy by my mother and have been seeing her now for quite some time. Cindy has been so knowledgeable, thorough and spot on with my treatments. Cindy has a well rounded and managed practice, everyone at Abundant Health is very friendly. I have referred family and friends to Cindy and they love her as well.
Very friendly, caring and personable. Like many people out there, I am intimidated by hospitals. Not the case here. This is a welcoming, understanding health care environment.
in Tucson |
During every appointment visit Cindy has been receptive, caring, compassionate and informative. Those qualities are important to me in a doctor.
in Tucson, AZ |
Cynthia is a wonderful person. I really like how she listens. She is very helpful.
in Tucson, AZ |
Cynthia Elliott is a Godsend! Not only is she knowledgeable, she actually listens and cares for her patients. For the first time I have a primary care doctor that views us as a team working together towards my better health and wellness. I have referred 6 people so far and 5 of them have already made her their primary.
in Tucson, AZ |
Moving to a new location and having to find a new Doctor is a difficult task. I feel blessed that Cynthia Elliott was recommended to me. My first visit, she spent time getting to know me and did a thorough review of my health history. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for family healthcare.
in Tucson, AZ |
I went in today for my first visit with Ms. Elliott, I was so impressed with her warmth, kindness, willingness to take time and listen. I am not a traditionally religious person so at first I was a little taken back by the spiritual overtones of the office and Ms. Elliott herself, but I have to say not only did I find it to be pleasant but also amazingly sweet and very nice. I came away from my visit not only thinking what a good Dr I had just found but also what a lovely person I had just met
in Tucson, AZ |
Cindy is the best Primary Care provider my husband and I have found. She listens, she explains, she does her very best every time. She does not rush you in and out, she is never distracted or dismissive. She is kind and empathetic and very knowledgeable. Her staff is outstanding and will go far beyond that extra mile for you. Our previous Primary Care could not have cared less about us and the one before that had crowded dirty waiting rooms. Abundant Health is clean and spacious and efficient.
in Tucson,Az |
I would recommend Cynthia Elliott FNP to anyone who is looking for a very companionate provider. She takes her time and Listens and actually cares about making a difference in ones health. !!
Have you seen Cynthia Elliott, FNP-C?

Visit Cynthia Elliott

Cynthia Elliott accepts 16 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Ambetter
  • Arizona Foundation
  • Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
    Medicaid of Arizona
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Beech Street (Multiplan) HMO
    Humana HMO
    Tricare

Family Medicine
Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
Obstetrics & Gynecologic Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
Behavioral Medicine
Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
Gerontology Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)