Cynthia Brody, LMFT

Marriage & Family Therapy ·  Female

Cynthia Brody
582 Massachusetts Ave Lexington, MA 02420

Cynthia Brody, LMFT is a marriage & family therapist in Lexington, MA. She specializes in marriage & family therapy.

Cynthia Brody accepts

Cynthia Brody accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Preferred Blue PPO

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check if Cynthia Brody treats your condition or procedure

4.4

Cynthia Brody?
Cynthia Brody's Performance
What People Say About Cynthia Brody, LMFT
Cynthia is amazing! She is very professional and genuinely cares about her clients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cynthia Brody, LMFT?
Suffered 3 family losses, simply put Cynthia is amazing! She’s warm, caring, compassionate, sincere and professional. A great listener, blessed with wisdom and insight. She tunes into your worries and concerns in a non-judgmental manner. Love her no-nonsense, straight-to-the-point approach. She shines the light on for a better tomorrow. I leave with a smile, feeling more positive, energized and with the attitude that anything is possible. This profession is made for her. Cynthia is exceptional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cynthia Brody, LMFT?
If I was seeking a family therapist Cynthia Brody would be such a great fit for me. I am currently in a Masters program and needed to interview a family therapist to learn more about what they do. I emailed several therapists, and Cynthia was the ONLY one to respond. Amongst several emails and phone conversation, she has been extremely responsive and helpful beyond words, to just help me out. Her knowledge and compassion for what she does is amazing, along with creating a comfortable atmosphere!
×Post a ResponseAre you Cynthia Brody, LMFT?
Cynthia Brody is a treasure. Within seconds of speaking to her (for the first time on the phone) I knew she was someone I could trust. Cynthia has a very calming demeanor which lends itself to a safe and nurturing counseling environment. She was able to read me quite well from the beginning, and as such, over a year later, I feel as I have grown emotionally. Truthfully, I would not have been able to successfully navigate the effects of my impeding divorce without her aptitude and skill.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cynthia Brody, LMFT?
Coming from a horrible therapist, Cynthia was refreshing and accommodated evening appointments. It seems I am always in a some small crisis. I was doing wrong but not tell my why despite me practically begging. She could just see it. I wanted to know more of why I didn't see things as others did. She dismissed it all and told me to meditate and not get hung up on diagnosis. I becaome frustrated and felt judged. I wasted time and money. I feel like I was denied the treatment she knew I needed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cynthia Brody, LMFT?

How was your experience with Cynthia Brody?

• Marriage & Family Therapy