Dr. Crystal Song, NMD

Naturopathy ·  Female · Age 49

Dr. Song

Song of Natural Medicine

2979 W Elliot Rd Ste 3 Chandler, AZ 85224

Dr. Crystal Song, NMD is a naturopath in Chandler, AZ and has been practicing for 9 years. She graduated from Southwest College Of Naturopathic Medicine in 2010 and specializes in naturopathy, family medicine, and more.

Dr. Song accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Song treats your condition or procedure

• Allergy Testing
  • Allergy Treatment
  • Ankylosing Spondylitis
  • Asthma
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
  • Ulcerative Colitis
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Weight Loss
  • Wellness Examination

Have you ever been told by your doctor that you'll have to live with your illnesses for the rest of your life? Well maybe you don't have to. Dr. Crystal Song is a naturopathic doctor specialized in treating chronic and difficult cases. She believes that there is a root cause to every health complaint and when that root cause is uncovered, health may be restored.

• Naturopathy

Dr. Song?
Dr. Song's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Crystal Song, NMD
RecentMost Helpful
I have been going to Dr. Song for years now and I heartily recommend her. She is a good listener with comprehensive knowledge. She continues to learn more and keeps an open mind. She is unfailingly helpful and kind. I love her office and I recommend her often!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Crystal Song, NMD?
Dr Song has figured out my gastrointestinal problem. No other doctor has been able to figure it out. I had been dealing with this problem for 16 plus years and she has figured it out!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Crystal Song, NMD?
Very professional & thorough ND. I would recommend her to anyone having hormonal issues ESP women over 40.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Crystal Song, NMD?
Dr. Song is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. She is quick to respond to appointment requests and messages. She takes the time to ask questions and really listens. Dr. Song knows her field and what tests to run and what to prescribe. She truly works with the patient in their care. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Crystal Song, NMD?
Dr. Song has been God sent! I had pneumonia and was given an antibiotic by an allopathic doctor that I became violently allergic to. In short I am allergic to all allopathic medication including all antibiotics and even aspirin, it gave me the hives! Fortunately my son's colleague told him about Dr. Song and I immediately asked for an appointment. It took no time after 2 acupuncture treatments I immediately felt better and was perfectly fine then. I am so thankful to Dr. Song.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Crystal Song, NMD?
My health was failing despite having 3 different specialists and was on many dangerous medications. With serious diagnosis, including high blood pressure, asthma, Lupus, both rheumatoid and osteo arthritis, irritable bowel syndrome. After eliminating meds slowly and using natural health supplements I no longer have high blood pressure or irritable bowel syndrome. The regular acupuncture treatments keep my BP well under control. I trust her completely. I would recommend her highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Crystal Song, NMD?
No one else has helped me as much as Dr. Song. She really gets to the root of the problem instead of just putting a Band-Aid on it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Crystal Song, NMD?
After a poor experience with another physician (non-naturopathic), I sought out a Naturopath. Trusting the reviews, I decided to call Dr. Song. I have only seen her one time...but, it is obvious that I have found the right doctor for me. She is one of the most pleasant physicians I have encountered, She is obviously interested in finding the right therapy for your situation. And she is careful to cover the bases. I will be starting acupuncture with her tomorrow and will write more after that
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Crystal Song, NMD?
My husband and I have been seeing Doctor Song for a year now. We travel every month round trip 380 miles to see her, that's how much trust we have in her to treat our health issues. We have nothing but wonderful things to say about her concern and treatment she has given us. She is determined to find solutions for our health concerns. We highly recommend her to everyone we know.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Crystal Song, NMD?
She is a very professional, personable naturopath. She is very confident in what she does. Everything she has done for me so far has worked. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a natural way to heal your body.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Crystal Song, NMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Song?