Dr. Crystal Song, NMD

NaturopathyFemaleAge 52

Naturopathy

Dr. Crystal Song, NMD is a Naturopath in Chandler, AZ and has over 12 years of experience in the healthcare field. She graduated from Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine in 2010. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Crystal Song, NMD

Song of Natural Medicine

2979 W Elliot Rd Ste 3 Chandler, AZ 85224

Compare with other Naturopaths

Compare Dr. Song with our nearby Naturopaths at Cancer Treatment Centers of America (CTCA) Phoenix.

Make an appointment at Cancer Treatment Centers of America (CTCA) Phoenix today at (623) 292-8377.

These providers are on the medical staff of Cancer Treatment Centers of America (CTCA) Phoenix.

Dr. Song's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Song

97.61904761904762%

Dr. Song

I have been seeing Dr. Song for several years on and off. I've sent my father and others to see Dr. Song and everyone I know has had great experiences with her. She is super knowledgeable, professional, and gets results! I love her approach with preventative health and using natural ways to get to the root cause of any imbalances.
Linda Curry – Oct 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Crystal Song, NMD?
Dr. Song is like a trusted member of the family. Her medical practice is based on current scientific research, customized to each person, and respectful of the body's functions as nature intended. Dr. Song takes the time to listen and is very thorough. She diagnosed and addressed my hormonal imbalances when conventional medical professionals dismissed my symptoms as "stress". Dr. Song's naturaopathic approach and acupuncture helped me regain my energy and focus. I hardly need to see her because I rarely get sick now that I'm on the maintenance regimen she prescribed. But when I need to consult a physician, she's my most trusted medical advisor of health and well-being!
Medicine as Nature Intended – Aug 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Crystal Song, NMD?
Wonderful visit every time! I have seen Dr. Song over the years for a variety of things from back pain due to a herniated disc, to insomnia, food allergies, and low blood sugar. No matter the complex issues I present she always is kind, listens to my concerns, and provides options for her recommended treatment protocols. Not only that, but she remembers me, my life events, and family. There are so many great things I could say about how helpful she has been in making a great impact in my life by helping me realize that I am MORE than capable of taking my health back into my own hands.
Sara W – May 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Crystal Song, NMD?
I would recommend Dr Song to anyone who has health issues. She’s extremely knowledgeable in her field and many natural forms of medicine. She listens with empathy and finds a unique way to help the body heal.
Kathryn Ball – Jan 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Crystal Song, NMD?
I go monthly to Dr Song to strengthen my abdomen which has a hernia caused by a botched surgery 2 years ago. I am extremely satisfied by the high expertise and genuine care that Dr Song gives me every time as well as to my entire family. She is my only doctor and I trust her thoroughly. She's amazing in her skills as acupuncturist and Chinese medicine/homeopathy. I recommend her highly.
Elisabeth Light – Nov 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Crystal Song, NMD?
I’ve been seeing Dr. Song for over seven years for help in treating autoimmune disease with the most natural and safe methods. I completely trust her and feel so comfortable being in her care. Dr. Song is very compassionate and caring, always paying close attention to the patients concerns. I highly recommend her for adults or children.
Nov 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Crystal Song, NMD?
I've been seeing Dr Song for the past few months for a multitude of issues. Neuropathy, spondylolisthesis (low back pain) and most recently the after effects of some elbow surgery. I've know of acupuncture for over 45 years but have always been skeptical as to its efficacy. Well, I've become a convert. In a few short visits the nerve pain and the back issues have been reduced significantly, at least 80%. She is also treating me for post operative myofacial pain. After only 1 treatment, significant pain reduction. I would highly recommend Dr Song for any chronic pain and functionality issues you may be having. Her knowledge, kindness and caring are very comforting. She knows what she is doing! (I'm still withholding judgement regarding the homeopathic remedies, however. Time will tell. Sterling Skouson (See your acupuncturist and your chiropractor. They can relieve pain without narcotics.)
Sterling – Oct 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Crystal Song, NMD?
Dr Song is an excellent doctor. My husband almost died from shigella and took a long time to recovery. We also found out that he has 3a kidney disease. Dr Song has been a tremendous help with the healing process and helping to improve kidney function. She has recommended supplements along with a diet plan that is really improved his overall health.
Highly recommended – Sep 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Crystal Song, NMD?
Dr Crystal has effectively treated EVERY ailment that I brought her way. Originally it was for my achy knees after hiking. After monthly acupuncture treatments - I was able to hike the Grand Canyon Rim to Rim - with NO braces. Next she helped me with my skin & digestive sensitivities. Lastly - she has helped me monitor & control my blood pressure. I am 64 years old & on ZERO medications. I would highly recommend Dr Crystal to everyone!
Debbie Yost – Oct 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Crystal Song, NMD?
I have been going to Dr. Song for years now and I heartily recommend her. She is a good listener with comprehensive knowledge. She continues to learn more and keeps an open mind. She is unfailingly helpful and kind. I love her office and I recommend her often!
Apr 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Crystal Song, NMD?
Dr Song has figured out my gastrointestinal problem. No other doctor has been able to figure it out. I had been dealing with this problem for 16 plus years and she has figured it out!!!!
Mesa – Jan 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Crystal Song, NMD?
Very professional & thorough ND. I would recommend her to anyone having hormonal issues ESP women over 40.
Debbie Kay Thomas in Chandler, AZ – Sep 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Crystal Song, NMD?
Dr. Song is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. She is quick to respond to appointment requests and messages. She takes the time to ask questions and really listens. Dr. Song knows her field and what tests to run and what to prescribe. She truly works with the patient in their care. I highly recommend her.
Amanda Chapman in Prescott Valley, AZ – Aug 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Crystal Song, NMD?
My health was failing despite having 3 different specialists and was on many dangerous medications. With serious diagnosis, including high blood pressure, asthma, Lupus, both rheumatoid and osteo arthritis, irritable bowel syndrome. After eliminating meds slowly and using natural health supplements I no longer have high blood pressure or irritable bowel syndrome. The regular acupuncture treatments keep my BP well under control. I trust her completely. I would recommend her highly.
Linda B in Mesa, AZ – Dec 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Crystal Song, NMD?
No one else has helped me as much as Dr. Song. She really gets to the root of the problem instead of just putting a Band-Aid on it.
Beth in Phoenix, AZ – Jul 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Crystal Song, NMD?
After a poor experience with another physician (non-naturopathic), I sought out a Naturopath. Trusting the reviews, I decided to call Dr. Song. I have only seen her one time...but, it is obvious that I have found the right doctor for me. She is one of the most pleasant physicians I have encountered, She is obviously interested in finding the right therapy for your situation. And she is careful to cover the bases. I will be starting acupuncture with her tomorrow and will write more after that
Margo in Mesa, AZ – Jun 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Crystal Song, NMD?
My husband and I have been seeing Doctor Song for a year now. We travel every month round trip 380 miles to see her, that's how much trust we have in her to treat our health issues. We have nothing but wonderful things to say about her concern and treatment she has given us. She is determined to find solutions for our health concerns. We highly recommend her to everyone we know.
Apr 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Crystal Song, NMD?
She is a very professional, personable naturopath. She is very confident in what she does. Everything she has done for me so far has worked. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a natural way to heal your body.
Stephanie Lee in Maricopa, AZ – Jan 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Crystal Song, NMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Song?