Dr. Crystal Song, NMD

Dr. Crystal Song, NMD

Naturopathy  |
Dr. Crystal Song, NMD is a naturopathy provider who practices in Chandler, AZ. She is 47 years old and has been practicing for 7 years. Read her story

2979 W Elliot Rd Ste 3

Chandler, AZ 85224

Learn about Dr. Song

Dr. Song's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Song "I hold a doctorate of Naturopathic Medicine from Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine, where I graduated with the Highest Academic Achievement Award. I also hold a Master of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering from University of Delaware. In 2004, I decided to change my well-established career in computer engineering to naturopathic medicine after experiencing the wonderful healing power of a simple homeopathic remedy. It has been such a blessing for me to have discovered naturopathic medicine and to be able to help others to achieve health. Being a board-certified naturopathic physician, I practice integrative medicine, which combines conventional Western medicine with acupuncture, Chinese herbs, homeopathy, and nutritional supplements. I call myself a health detective and my goal with patients is to figure out underlying causes of their conditions and to lead them to health with the most effective and safest treatment."

This content was provided by Dr. Song "Have you ever been told by your doctor that you'll have to live with your illnesses for the rest of your life? Well maybe you don't have to. Dr. Crystal Song is a naturopathic doctor specialized in treating chronic and difficult cases. She believes that there is a root cause to every health complaint and when that root cause is uncovered, health may be restored."

• Naturopathy
  • Acupuncture

Dr. Song does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acne
  • Adrenal Gland Diseases
  • Allergies
  • Ankylosing Spondylitis
  • Asthma
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

• Neurotransmitter Testing
  • Stress Management
  • Thyroid Hormone Balancing
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Southwest College Of Naturopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2010
  • Southwest College Of Naturopathic Medicine
    Other Education | Completed 2010

Dr. Song has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Song has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese
  • Mandarin

Dr. Song does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Song and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Song's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Song to family and friends
Dr. Song Says:

A patient s recommendation is the highest compliment. Thank you for your recommendations and for trusting your health and the health of your family or friends to our practice.

Dr. Song's Performance
in Chandler, AZ |
Very professional & thorough ND. I would recommend her to anyone having hormonal issues ESP women over 40.
in Prescott Valley, AZ |
Dr. Song is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. She is quick to respond to appointment requests and messages. She takes the time to ask questions and really listens. Dr. Song knows her field and what tests to run and what to prescribe. She truly works with the patient in their care. I highly recommend her.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Song has been God sent! I had pneumonia and was given an antibiotic by an allopathic doctor that I became violently allergic to. In short I am allergic to all allopathic medication including all antibiotics and even aspirin, it gave me the hives! Fortunately my son's colleague told him about Dr. Song and I immediately asked for an appointment. It took no time after 2 acupuncture treatments I immediately felt better and was perfectly fine then. I am so thankful to Dr. Song.
in Mesa, AZ |
My health was failing despite having 3 different specialists and was on many dangerous medications. With serious diagnosis, including high blood pressure, asthma, Lupus, both rheumatoid and osteo arthritis, irritable bowel syndrome. After eliminating meds slowly and using natural health supplements I no longer have high blood pressure or irritable bowel syndrome. The regular acupuncture treatments keep my BP well under control. I trust her completely. I would recommend her highly.
in Phoenix, AZ |
No one else has helped me as much as Dr. Song. She really gets to the root of the problem instead of just putting a Band-Aid on it.
in Mesa, AZ |
After a poor experience with another physician (non-naturopathic), I sought out a Naturopath. Trusting the reviews, I decided to call Dr. Song. I have only seen her one time...but, it is obvious that I have found the right doctor for me. She is one of the most pleasant physicians I have encountered, She is obviously interested in finding the right therapy for your situation. And she is careful to cover the bases. I will be starting acupuncture with her tomorrow and will write more after that
My husband and I have been seeing Doctor Song for a year now. We travel every month round trip 380 miles to see her, that's how much trust we have in her to treat our health issues. We have nothing but wonderful things to say about her concern and treatment she has given us. She is determined to find solutions for our health concerns. We highly recommend her to everyone we know.
in Maricopa, AZ |
She is a very professional, personable naturopath. She is very confident in what she does. Everything she has done for me so far has worked. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a natural way to heal your body.
Have you seen Dr. Crystal Song, NMD?
Are you Dr. Song?