Dr. Crystal Song, NMD

Naturopathy •  Female • Age 50

Dr. Song

Song of Natural Medicine

2979 W Elliot Rd Chandler, AZ 85224

Dr. Crystal Song, NMD is a Naturopath in Chandler, AZ and has over 10 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine medical school in 2010. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Song to book an appointment.

Dr. Song's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Song

Dr. Song?
What People Say About Dr. Crystal Song, NMD
Dr Crystal has effectively treated EVERY ailment that I brought her way. Originally it was for my achy knees after hiking. After monthly acupuncture treatments - I was able to hike the Grand Canyon Rim to Rim - with NO braces. Next she helped me with my skin & digestive sensitivities. Lastly - she has helped me monitor & control my blood pressure. I am 64 years old & on ZERO medications. I would highly recommend Dr Crystal to everyone!
Debbie Yost – Oct 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Crystal Song, NMD?
I have been going to Dr. Song for years now and I heartily recommend her. She is a good listener with comprehensive knowledge. She continues to learn more and keeps an open mind. She is unfailingly helpful and kind. I love her office and I recommend her often!
Apr 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Crystal Song, NMD?
Dr Song has figured out my gastrointestinal problem. No other doctor has been able to figure it out. I had been dealing with this problem for 16 plus years and she has figured it out!!!!
Mesa – Jan 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Crystal Song, NMD?
Very professional & thorough ND. I would recommend her to anyone having hormonal issues ESP women over 40.
Debbie Kay Thomas in Chandler, AZ – Sep 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Crystal Song, NMD?
Dr. Song is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. She is quick to respond to appointment requests and messages. She takes the time to ask questions and really listens. Dr. Song knows her field and what tests to run and what to prescribe. She truly works with the patient in their care. I highly recommend her.
Amanda Chapman in Prescott Valley, AZ – Aug 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Crystal Song, NMD?
Dr. Song has been God sent! I had pneumonia and was given an antibiotic by an allopathic doctor that I became violently allergic to. In short I am allergic to all allopathic medication including all antibiotics and even aspirin, it gave me the hives! Fortunately my son's colleague told him about Dr. Song and I immediately asked for an appointment. It took no time after 2 acupuncture treatments I immediately felt better and was perfectly fine then. I am so thankful to Dr. Song.
Elisabeth Light in Phoenix, AZ – May 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Crystal Song, NMD?
My health was failing despite having 3 different specialists and was on many dangerous medications. With serious diagnosis, including high blood pressure, asthma, Lupus, both rheumatoid and osteo arthritis, irritable bowel syndrome. After eliminating meds slowly and using natural health supplements I no longer have high blood pressure or irritable bowel syndrome. The regular acupuncture treatments keep my BP well under control. I trust her completely. I would recommend her highly.
Linda B in Mesa, AZ – Dec 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Crystal Song, NMD?
No one else has helped me as much as Dr. Song. She really gets to the root of the problem instead of just putting a Band-Aid on it.
Beth in Phoenix, AZ – Jul 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Crystal Song, NMD?
After a poor experience with another physician (non-naturopathic), I sought out a Naturopath. Trusting the reviews, I decided to call Dr. Song. I have only seen her one time...but, it is obvious that I have found the right doctor for me. She is one of the most pleasant physicians I have encountered, She is obviously interested in finding the right therapy for your situation. And she is careful to cover the bases. I will be starting acupuncture with her tomorrow and will write more after that
Margo in Mesa, AZ – Jun 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Crystal Song, NMD?
My husband and I have been seeing Doctor Song for a year now. We travel every month round trip 380 miles to see her, that's how much trust we have in her to treat our health issues. We have nothing but wonderful things to say about her concern and treatment she has given us. She is determined to find solutions for our health concerns. We highly recommend her to everyone we know.
Apr 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Crystal Song, NMD?
She is a very professional, personable naturopath. She is very confident in what she does. Everything she has done for me so far has worked. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a natural way to heal your body.
Stephanie Lee in Maricopa, AZ – Jan 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Crystal Song, NMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Song?

Have you ever been told by your doctor that you'll have to live with your illnesses for the rest of your life? Well maybe you don't have to. Dr. Crystal Song is a naturopathic doctor specialized in treating chronic and difficult cases. She believes that there is a root cause to every health complaint and when that root cause is uncovered, health may be restored.

• Naturopathy