Contact provider for availability

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female

Crystal Rockholt

Spring Hill Physicians

3001 Reserve Blvd Ste 200 Spring Hill, TN 37174

Crystal Rockholt, RN is a nurse practitioner in Spring Hill, TN. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and family medicine.

Crystal Rockholt accepts

Crystal Rockholt accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check if Crystal Rockholt treats your condition or procedure

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Crystal Rockholt's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Crystal Rockholt

Crystal Rockholt?
Crystal Rockholt's Performance
What People Say About Crystal Rockholt, RN
RecentMost Helpful
Crystal is excellent, professional and caring.She is so knowledgeable that if I didn’t know she was a nurse practitioner, I would have thought she was a doctor. I am so glad to have found such a professional so close to my home in Spring Hill.
×Post a ResponseAre you Crystal Rockholt, RN?
I have been seeing Crystal for 2 years and have complete confidence in her abilities as a nurse practitioner. She is very thorough in her examinations and spends a lot of time with me. She has a very warm and caring manner. I feel that she is very knowledgeable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Crystal Rockholt, RN?
Crystal is very knowledgeable and professional. She takes time to understand your situation and is eager to resolve your issues!
×Post a ResponseAre you Crystal Rockholt, RN?
Crystal is very thorough, listens intently and doesn’t rush through the appointment. Very pleased with her and would recommend her to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Crystal Rockholt, RN?
Crystal Rockholt displays excellence in her profession and I highly recommend her and her wonderful staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Crystal Rockholt, RN?
Crystal is wonderful! She takes the time to really listen to her patients concerns and research any issues that arise! I highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Crystal Rockholt, RN?
Crystal is amazing! She takes her time listening too medical concerns and has a great bedside manner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Crystal Rockholt, RN?
Chrystal is the Best!! Every time I see her she takes the time to listen and then does her best to help me get answers to my questions. I recently moved here from Ca. and at no time did I see the level of service and professionalism there as I have here. I would highly recommend Crystal.
×Post a ResponseAre you Crystal Rockholt, RN?
Crystal takes her time with you and is always willing to answer any questions. She will also send you for any further testing that might be needed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Crystal Rockholt, RN?
Usually the wait is very short. The nurses have been very nice and very competent. I never feel rushed or thought of as just a number. Crystal is very nice, she listens to me and is always helpful and caring of my situation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Crystal Rockholt, RN?
Crystal Rockholt Is the absolute best Care Provider I have been to in a long time. Finding someone as good, thorough,and sincerely wanting to help you of what ever the problem is, is not an easy find. I have found the best, and I am sticking with her. And she will not rush you out the door to get to the next patient! She listens to everything you have to say about why you are there.
×Post a ResponseAre you Crystal Rockholt, RN?
I moved my medical care to this provider a little more than a year ago. I couldn't have made a better choice. She is never in a hurry to get on to the next patient and takes time to listen to any and all of my concerns. Crystal is caring and the support staff is awesome!
×Post a ResponseAre you Crystal Rockholt, RN?
Crystal Rockholt makes us feel absolutely comfortable. Especially where my children are concerned. In the past, one of my children’s medical professionals were rather intimidating. She listens to us, and acts as if she loves what she does, and gives us all the time we need.
×Post a ResponseAre you Crystal Rockholt, RN?
The wait in the waiting room was short. The nurse was pleasant. I really like Crystal for my NP.
×Post a ResponseAre you Crystal Rockholt, RN?
First of all, she is very personable, easy to talk to, she listens to my complaints & concerns intently which I like a LOT. She is very concerned about my health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Crystal Rockholt, RN?
She spent enough time obtaining a complete picture of my health. She explains everything in detail I can understand. A very professional and caring person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Crystal Rockholt, RN?
This week, I had my annual physical with Crystal Rockholt. This was my first appointment with her as my family doctor had recently left the area. Her medical history discussion with me was far more thorough than I've had with any physician in the past. She helped make things easy to understand and seemed genuinely concerned about my well being. And, she was very timely and very personable. If you're looking for a new physician, I recommend scheduling your next appointment with Crystal.
×Post a ResponseAre you Crystal Rockholt, RN?
Friendly and Informative and a good listener. She took what time was needed and was very professional. This was a first time visit but I have set a date to visit a gain later this year.
×Post a ResponseAre you Crystal Rockholt, RN?
I really like Crystal. She is very knowledgeable and understanding. She took her time and explained everything to me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Crystal Rockholt, RN?
I have been a patient in this practice for several years, but this is the first time I have seen Crystal since my doctor was out of the office. I was impressed with her professional yet friendly attitude during my visit. Her knowledge was evident and I would not hesitate to recommend her and this office to anyone for their medical needs.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Crystal Rockholt?

Compare Providers