Crystal Guzman, LMFT

Marriage & Family TherapyFemale

Crystal Guzman

Crystal Guzman LMFT

15720 Ventura Blvd Encino, CA 91436

Crystal Guzman, LMFT is a Marriage & Family Therapist in Encino, CA. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Crystal Guzman to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Marriage & Family Therapists in your area

"Specializing in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and EMDR (eye movement desensitization and reprocessing"

- Crystal Guzman, LMFT

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Crystal Guzman treats your condition or procedure

Crystal Guzman's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD Parent Coaching
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
  • Individual Therapy
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)

Crystal Guzman accepts

Crystal Guzman accepts the following insurance:

PPO Plus

Crystal Guzman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Crystal Guzman

Crystal Guzman

I was referred by my medical doctor who has been working with them for years. During these stress times I was happy to get all four of my children into therapy with specialist. Very professional and helpful. The director stay in constant communication with me to make sure my kids are getting with they need. I'm so happy and grateful for all the therapist that I have been able to work with
Joenie M – Nov 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Crystal Guzman, LMFT?
I was referred to Crystal through a friend as I was going through a very difficult time with severe anxiety and panic. Crystal is a therapist that takes action. I had been to a couple of "talk" therapists which was nice, but I needed more. I needed an intervention that was going to get to the root of the problem and fix it. That is where Crystal came in. I did EMDR with her and I can honestly and genuinely say it worked! I had never done it before. The sessions were so healing. Crystal is an expert and knows what she is doing and she was so patient and kind. If I could put 10 stars I would. I give her the highest recommendation.
Julie Kasem – Aug 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Crystal Guzman, LMFT?
After a few months I started working with Crystal on EMDR therapy. In three sessions with EMDR I felt better. I don't know how or why it worked so well but it did and I can't believe it. Therapy with this therapist works .5 stars all the way
Joe G – Jul 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Crystal Guzman, LMFT?
Working with Crystal has been amazing!!! She is kind, patient, understanding, and well equipped to handle the various issues that I have presented to her regarding my mental health. Finding a therapist that you can trust is very hard, but Crystal immediately made me feel safe with her depth of knowledge and professionalism. I highly recommend her!
Ashley McLaughlin – Jun 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Crystal Guzman, LMFT?
I have been seeing Crystal for about a year now, when I first went to see her I was so nervous but she put me at Ease immediately. Now we have a bond that I know I can always rely on, she is exactly who I needed with my issues, I trust implicitly and I know she really does care for my best interests. If you are hesitant at all don’t be with Crystal, I promise she is the real deal and I would recommend her to anyone in need ??
Scott – Jun 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Crystal Guzman, LMFT?
I’ve been working with Crystal for over a year and a half. When I started I was so anxious and I never left my house . I couldn’t really work and I didn’t have strong relationships with anyone. Now I’m actually working part time, I’m talking to my family, I visit friends and life is just so much better . I’m grateful and thankful for so much right now . Before working with Crystal in her private practice I worked with a therapist at Kaiser, what a huge difference . I get weekly appointments now and she even responds to my text messages. If I need to get a hold of her for advice or help she’s a phone call or text away. It’s so different than what I have been used to. I’m really happy to have found her.
Richard – Feb 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Crystal Guzman, LMFT?
I’ve had the pleasure of knowing Crystal for about 6 years, since working together pre-licensure. We then went on to start our own successful private therapy practices. During the time I’ve known Crystal as a colleague and friend, she’s consistently conducted herself with the outmost care, professionalism, empathy and compassion. She has great work ethic, is a hard worker and puts heart and passion into everything she does, especially as a therapist helping her clients cope with their life challenges and mental illnesses. I admire Crystal and feel very confident referring clients to her (which I do regularly) because I expect they will be well attended to.
Diana B. – Jan 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Crystal Guzman, LMFT?
Last year I found myself at home all day, no work, alone with very little hope that I could change anything in my life. I worried about my future and my lack of desire to do anything . January 2020 is 6 months of working with Crystal on my anxiety and with my childhood trauma that I have never talked about Or dealt with in my life. After 6 months of work I feel very hopeful that slowly things are changing . This year I will continue to work at getting better. Although therapy is expensive (she doesn’t accept my insurance) it’s 100% worth it . My mental health is my priority now and my life has changed since I’ve prioritized this. I’m posting this So that others can try therapy and I hope that those of you who feel hopeless and feel like things will never change can try working with her so you too can start to believe in yourself again. I am thankful for the past year and happy that 2020 is starting off on the right foot.
Netflix binger (T.G) – Jan 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Crystal Guzman, LMFT?
Crystal and I worked together as therapists at the same practice for two years. We have remained connected professionally since 2015, and I trust when referring prospective clients to her, that they are in excellent hands. She is dedicated, and empathic yet direct, and has pursued additional training in emdr to further assist those impacted by trauma.
Mary Clark – Dec 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Crystal Guzman, LMFT?

How was your experience with Crystal Guzman?
Provider explaining information to patient